• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 12, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 05:33 AM PST

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    ARK better after WC Split?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 09:03 AM PST

    Is it just me or has ark started to become better after Jat, Jessie and the rest moved on to their failing pet project game? Yea it was annoying seeing all the posts by Jat about the pet project but, honestly, all of these improvements coming after they left to make grapeshit makes me wonder if they have been holding everyone else back. Maybe I am biased tho?

    submitted by /u/worldgate
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Appreciation Post! Some of my fave screenshots :)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 05:41 AM PST

    When is the beta going to be updated?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 06:20 AM PST

    Are the devs working on the beta branch? It hasn't had an update in over three weeks. This isn't something that seems like it would take this long.

    submitted by /u/neddythenoodle
    [link] [comments]

    This happened to me the other day

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 02:41 PM PST

    Since dino leash stops working after restart/crash, I decided to try dino trackers for dinos that vanish. Little did I know that podding a trackered dino deletes the tracker. Come on, wc...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 08:46 AM PST

    If I can't even expect a leash to hold my dino in place after these servers crash, I'd expect the tracker to stay on a dino when it's podded then released. The inconsistency with the way things work (or fail to) is ridiculous already.

    1. Fix dino leashes to maintain leash effect after server reboot.

    2. Don't delete dino tracker nodes when you pod a tracked dino. Same with dino skins.

    submitted by /u/msjs91011
    [link] [comments]

    In case you forgot, thylas still can't climb redwoods, and griffins have a buggy ground attack/animation

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 11:32 AM PST

    I appreciate the hell out of the dev team working on all these fixes and adding new features, but after Extinction dropped these issues popped up.

    submitted by /u/DovahStud_Reborn
    [link] [comments]

    Mana "w" jump broken after update. chris?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 11:04 AM PST

    You can no longer jump upward using "w" after the first initial jump with mana after update? is this intended or not?

    Can we have some clarification chris?

    submitted by /u/running_is_fun
    [link] [comments]

    Oh ya know, just another day in Ark

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 12:54 PM PST

    Giga can't harvest dead trikes?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 12:55 PM PST

    Hi guys! First off, I'm loving the update. However, I've noticed that trikes I kill I cannot harvest with my giga. I have not tested it on any other day I - however I did relog and I did check to make sure harvesting was enabled. No go. It's just trikes too.

    submitted by /u/jandzoe
    [link] [comments]

    Constant Whistling after Patch

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 12:41 PM PST

    Anyone experience your character constantly whistling after the patch? I play on a Nitrado Xbox server but I play on PC. Whenever my character is sprinting, she whistles every few seconds or so. One other player is on the same server at the moment and he is not experiencing this issue. I have updated and rebooted the game a few times. No idea what else to try here.

    submitted by /u/SijiLeroux
    [link] [comments]

    Trikes are inedible after the update?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 12:40 PM PST

    I've just killed five Trikes with an Argent, yet I couldn't consume the body after they died, all of the other dinos seem edible still.

    This is on my own server.

    submitted by /u/UltraBallUK
    [link] [comments]

    First baby Gasbag.. her name is Miss Understood

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 04:13 PM PST

    PSA: Unclaim Sleeping Dinos to Unfollow

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 11:54 AM PST

    If you unclaim a dino after sickness it will stop following, just make sure to reclaim it. It may slide around a little but it will stop.

    submitted by /u/worldgate
    [link] [comments]

    Hey i am looking for a Tribe.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 11:17 AM PST

    Hey

    My name is Tom and i am looking for a tribe to play with i am pretty good i have 400 hours.I am not the best but i would really like to play with someone becouse i cant do anything myself(i am not the best).So if anyone wana play with me or just tell me something thanks.My discord is "Liquid#6734"

    I play on pc

    submitted by /u/Tomas_Hoodini
    [link] [comments]

    Candy, Chocolates, no 3x?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 11:13 AM PST

    When's the 3x supposed to start. Did they set a time for it or...?

    submitted by /u/worldgate
    [link] [comments]

    PRIMITIV PLUS NO VALENTINE

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 11:02 AM PST

    Why you ingore Primitive plus once again ?!??! - Please give prim+ some love and enable those events for us too ....

    we dont recive any bug fixes/content patches/or events ??!?!!! why you hate us so much

    submitted by /u/Biberteddy
    [link] [comments]

    Solution to Capping

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 10:55 AM PST

    Since some servers are about to cap here today, we came up with an idea to prevent players from abusing the cap. Most people won't like this but I think it is fair.

    When someone is hatching an egg and the server is capped it stops incubating until a dino dies, transfered, podded, etc. However I think it should continue to count down and hatch. If the server is capped then a random dino you own, dies. Only dinos protected would be in pods. If you tame a dino while the server is capped, one of your dinos dies automatically to be replaced by the new one, and if you download a dino at cap it kills one off.

    Also, maybe wildcard can revisit the idea of dino plagues and aging, since cryopods protect dinos from both of those things.

    submitted by /u/worldgate
    [link] [comments]

    Great patch Ark, but...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 10:37 AM PST

    PLEASE FIX THE ARGY PICKUP HITBOXES ON DOEDS, BEAVERS AND ANKY'S WHEN SOMEONE IS RIDING THEM!!!!

    thanks

    submitted by /u/Mongle_
    [link] [comments]

    Basic Augmented Kibble bugged PS4?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 09:38 AM PST

    I want to craft some Basic Augmented Kibble.

    https://ark.gamepedia.com/Basic_Augmented_Kibble_(Extinction))

    i have everything in the Pot but it doenst craft any workarounds or tips???

    also doest work for any of my tribe mates

    submitted by /u/Sprottee
    [link] [comments]

    Can't play The Center or Ragnarok

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 03:23 AM PST

    Whenever I try to enter The Center or Ragnarok, it loads for a few seconds then I'm back to the main screen. I'm running with a shitton of mods and every official map works, Island, Abberration, Scorched, Extinction except these two.

    Wat do?

    submitted by /u/Ikinhaszkarmakplx2
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to nerf manas!!!!!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 09:07 AM PST

    Upvote if you think they ruin pvp plz

    submitted by /u/ZT8Z33
    [link] [comments]

    Mods deleted of world

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 07:51 AM PST

    My game chrashed and all my mods deleted of my world. When I locked in again most of the buildings weren't there anymore because I build most of it with S+. So I'm asking if there is a way to get to my old world.

    submitted by /u/Melanzanius
    [link] [comments]

    I Can't imprint Beelzebufo, Bug or nerf ??

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 04:54 AM PST

    What is the ruins of Nosti gate and why is it being removed?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 04:23 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel