• Breaking News

    Monday, February 11, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - By God he did it

    ARK: Survival Evolved - By God he did it


    By God he did it

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 03:55 AM PST

    Burn, Satan

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 08:04 PM PST

    As I said few days ago I never been raided for a year on a very aggressive server and here is my flying base, I am even breeding as you can see my baby pteras.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 08:57 AM PST

    ARK: Survival Evolved is 36% off at Kinguin

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 09:20 AM PST

    Sir...please I beg

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 11:52 PM PST

    I made this to make my friend laugh and thought I’d share it here as well.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 06:57 AM PST

    I can while farming 10k metal

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 10:03 AM PST

    Just finished packing and about to use a paracer as our u-haul to move our base into the blue zone.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 04:56 AM PST

    Who else?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 12:21 PM PST

    ARK'd

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 08:10 AM PST

    Hello, I've played 3 years on PS4, moving to PC late last year and this is the first time this has happened. Yesterday, I was moving element dust from Extinction to the Island, sort of special pain in the ass when one wants to move mass quantities. Great on the Extinction end, check the timer, fill your weight right before the timer is up, load the OB. After 44 slots are full, I go back to the Island, spawn in, fly my bird to the OB (nearby garage) and start transferring. I'm too heavy so I drag my tail feathers back to the garage and off load a few stacks of dust. So I have moved about 33 stacks of element dust, most of it is still on my bird and I proceed to fly to base. Not far from the OB, I lose connection to host, OK, whatever, why is this still a problem... go to respawn, I am no longer in a tribe and therefore have no beds. So I pick a spot close to where I D/C'd to go look for my stuff. No death beam, I literally ran my path directly from the Ob all the way to my former base, nothing. Someone recommends leaving / returning to the server and it works, awesome right!

    Well I am back in my tribe buuuuut the bird was back in the garage as if it had never left and the dust that I took out of the Ob was gone, including the stuff I off loaded because I was too heavy, all 33 stacks. IS THIS FUNCTIONING AS INTENDED, I lose my stuff that was on me + all the stuff I had unloaded from the Ob? How many years has this game been out of early access?

    submitted by /u/PSNBringtheheat
    [link] [comments]

    Let the Tek Rex Breeding Begin!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 02:47 AM PST

    Diplodicus = Evil

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 08:30 PM PST

    Players location on map!?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 08:37 AM PST

    Does any1 know plugin or mod to show players on map? Me and my friend are playing on private server and we would like to see each other on map!?

    submitted by /u/le_paulino
    [link] [comments]

    Thinks this goes with Ark

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 12:35 PM PST

    SÄ…d True.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 10:20 PM PST

    Why does my shark swim away? );

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 08:08 AM PST

    So I just unlocked scuba gear and I was looking in the ocean for silica pearls but some angler fish attacked my shark, he killed them but then started to swim really far away and I didn't have flippers and I drown cause I had no more stamina, does this happen to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Comptinbread69
    [link] [comments]

    Took me some time but im finally done

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 12:17 AM PST

    PVP Official Tribe

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 09:00 AM PST

    Looking to put together a fairly decent size tribe. New to PC but have 3000+ hours on PS4. Am 20 years old and from United States. Send me a message

    submitted by /u/XArtOfChaosX
    [link] [comments]

    Following on from my previous posts, here is the next round of Quick Fire Tip and Tricks, im trying to get the beginner tips and tricks out of the way so i can make room for the heavier stuff :D I hope you guys enjoy and as always feedback is much appreciated, you guys have shown so much support!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 04:59 AM PST

    Best part of our Ark recording session right here... so much death.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 07:29 PM PST

    servers?? idk how to find one

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 06:40 AM PST

    im kinda new and looking for a good server and tribe

    small server about 5-10 online

    no pointless killing like rust

    no xp boost

    vanilla

    idk how to find one so just comment

    submitted by /u/itsyaboiaids66
    [link] [comments]

    Spino or Rex for boss

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 10:21 AM PST

    So I am at the point where I have nothing to do other than just simply explore and defeat bosses, I want to use Rex or spino to kill it but I don't know which is more effective when it's really high level

    submitted by /u/Comptinbread69
    [link] [comments]

    Sabertooth spawned inside our safe house and killed me. (Mobile)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 10:07 AM PST

    So last night while I was offline, a sabertooth somehow spawned inside the house and killed me. It's a damn good thing I threw all my crap in the vault. Was this the result of a glitch, or admin intervention?

    Can "the powers that be" spawn creatures in bases as punishment for perceived and/or actual wrongdoings?

    submitted by /u/The_Two_Eyed_Cyclops
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel