• Breaking News

    Monday, February 11, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 05:34 AM PST

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What's the most frustrating thing a tribemate has done?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 10:47 AM PST

    I've been prepping for bosses and woke up to find my tribemate ground up all my ammo for metal.

    We aren't even hurting for metal. 😓

    submitted by /u/readysetgoh
    [link] [comments]

    How do I stop my house rendering 2 foundations in front me at a time?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 10:04 AM PST

    I just started my first ever single player world (550 hours online though) and resolution is being weird. My 5x5 base is rendering at only 3 foundations in front of me at a time, leaving far walls distorted until I get close

    How do I fix this? I've turned up view distance, maxed out the resolution scale... idk what to do

    submitted by /u/MrSunbro
    [link] [comments]

    This is the extinct Quetzalcoatlus. Can you imagine one of these beasts — the size of a giraffe — flying through the air?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 12:18 PM PST

    Kibble Rework: Please Consider

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 11:56 PM PST

    Part of the problem is kibble complexity, which leads to the dino bloat on servers.

    Don't forget to do a pass on your tame times as well. There are some straight up toxic tame times (i'm looking at you Therizino and SE dinos)

    Now that ARK is "cleaning up" it needs to move away from a "wasting as much player time as possible" model. If it's to survive as a game, player engagement needs to be actually engaging. With so many big titles coming out this year, MAJOR TLC needs to be put into cleaning time sinks. This is fine for games like WoW that are subscription based, but the majority of the player base here doesn't pay by the hour like in the asian market and we don't have a subscription service.

    submitted by /u/Nexrender
    [link] [comments]

    Extinction Chronicles II event - blue, purple, black and white

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 10:48 AM PST

    Has anyone worked out how to get the Extinction Chronicles II event working on unofficial or SP?

    I can enable the extinction event but it's only part 1 and I'm particularly looking for part of the event where random dinos were blue, purple, black and white. I've tried a few mods but none match up to the color combinations in that month (remember it was supposed to last a week but lasted a glorious month instead lol).

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/MIssWastingTime
    [link] [comments]

    FLIGHT BIOMECHANICS. Casual discussion.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 02:30 AM PST

    I myself am greatly interested in zoology, and I've done plenty of research on birds and bats in particular. The way they manage flight has always fascinated me.

    That said: has anybody else noticed just how cringeworthy the flight animations are in this game?

    They get the biomechanics of everything else just about right, except for the flight...I don't understand how they let that slide.

    I guess I'm just nitpicky lol

    submitted by /u/MewtwosPewbz
    [link] [comments]

    Fix your game for windows store version!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 06:01 AM PST

    submitted by /u/Mr_Joeggernaut
    [link] [comments]

    Will a dino leash affect an unclaimed baby?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 09:13 AM PST

    Currently rebuilding my hatchery and was wondering if a dino leash would keep newborns from wondering too far if I miss them being born, or as a way to keep lots of babies from spreading out too far while I claim them.

    submitted by /u/PhettyX
    [link] [comments]

    The Swamp

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 06:47 AM PST

    Hey guys! So me and my buddy (Tribe of 2) just set up camp in a really secluded area just outside of the south zone. Our plan was to tame 2 sarcos for oil harvesting and aquatic advantage of needed. So we tame 2 sarcos and attempt to ride them back up river with our bird following. We came to a junction. Where we could either brave the 3 alphas on land, or continue up the swamp to our base. We chose the swamp since sarcos move much faster in the water. Well shit hit the fan, we both get tackled off of our sarcos by Kaprosucus. We get murdered by them and our sarcos die.

    My question is this... is there any kind of protection against the swamp creatures when traveling thru? It's either Alpha Raptors, kaprosucus, titanboa, baryonx, or piranha that get us.

    submitted by /u/kota366
    [link] [comments]

    Does any1 know mod or plugin to show players location?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 05:48 AM PST

    As the title says I need plugin or mod.to show players location on map! I play with my friend and we would like to know if we go far away from eachother to know where we are on map?

    submitted by /u/le_paulino
    [link] [comments]

    an ark haiku

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 03:46 PM PST

    suddenly. stomping. i turn to see what is hap... connection timeout.

    submitted by /u/mattjvgc
    [link] [comments]

    Cryopod experience bug?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 05:24 AM PST

    Is anyone else experiencing an infrequent failure of the cryopod to give passive XP to creatures?

    It happens to me and my friends about 5% of the time. If we throw a creature out that has been in cryopod, it doesnt pop with any new XP, even if its been in there for weeks.

    Tonight we threw out 2x Rex's that had been in cryo together since popping for 3 weeks. One got 54 levels, the other got 0.

    I cant replicate it reliably, just seems to happen from time to time...?

    submitted by /u/laurencei
    [link] [comments]

    Changing crafting requirement not working

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 04:13 AM PST

    I was trying to change the crafting requirements for the S+ Grinder but it didn't seem to work, the crafting requirement list just disappeared in game and there is now no way to craft it.

    This is what it looks like, no bar on the right with what I need to craft it

    This is what I have:

    ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemStructure_GrinderPlus_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=)((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1700.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Crystal_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1000.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_ChitinPaste_C",BaseResourceRequirement=800.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Oil_C",BaseResourceRequirement=600.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Polymer_C",BaseResourceRequirement=300.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false)))

    submitted by /u/Arirock
    [link] [comments]

    Dire polar bears invisible on Ragnarok (ps4 - nitrado)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 04:08 AM PST

    On my nitrado hosted server, dire polar bears are invisible. A getallstate command shows that they are spawning naturally still but whenever one is manually spawned in, they are invisible. On single player they work just fine.

    Any idea why this is the case?

    submitted by /u/jamesthursday
    [link] [comments]

    Winter Wonderland still going?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 03:48 AM PST

    It's almost halfway through February, and the Winter Wonderland Event is still going on my server. Is this intentional? I feel like the event should have ended by now.

    Don't get me wrong, I love the Raptor Claus loot drops, but I'm getting tired of seeing Christmas colored dinos that look like they're suffering from radiation poisoning.

    submitted by /u/ZelixXilez
    [link] [comments]

    Is it ever worth leveling speed on land dinos?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 10:50 PM PST

    It seems negligible on most species. I put 30 points of speed on a rex and barely notice a difference. btw I usually play PVE if that matters.

    submitted by /u/steal322
    [link] [comments]

    Tried n Tested Managarmr Breeding Pen Design

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 10:23 PM PST

    Sarcosuchus spontaneously died?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 08:02 PM PST

    This was weird - I was riding my sarco and sprinted out of the water onto the riverbank, and the thing spontaneously died. It wasn't killed by another creature or anything, just died like a water-only tame that had been brought onto land. It was a shame too, that thing was level 459. Has anyone else experienced anything weird like this, or have an idea what might have happened?

    submitted by /u/DefinitelySteveIrwin
    [link] [comments]

    Crossark official pc

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 01:50 AM PST

    Recruiting nice active chill people. Message me for more info. 😎

    submitted by /u/H2G101
    [link] [comments]

    My experience of not playing ark for year!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 01:21 AM PST

    Let's me start and say I am the not the best ark player nor and the worst. Me and my friend decided to play an ark after taking a break for about year. We then decided we would play pve server as we hadn't done pvp for over year. Best not to jump into bad situation we found a good server and then loaded in and it's was 'friendly uk ark server' boy I was wrong.

    https://imgur.com/a/zFMbK01

    We then managed to get in contact with hog(admin-names changed) he invited us to his discord and told us about everything plans to make a big server cluster and pvpve sounded great to us. We just minded our own business and did our own thing. Then I guess he got irritated with us and started to get jabby with insults with us. Then one day I join his discord and had a conversation about Rex's for bosses and then we managed to talk about the fact he spawned(hog) quetz and how he kept tames when server rates where lv 1200 and now they are lv240. I gave me and my friends opinion on how they should be killed. And I guess he didn't like that and he left with a generic excuse. Again it was ok I like to talk a lot and plus I wanted him to like me he's the admin. better not piss an admin off.

    Then a few hours later in the day I see
    ""

    • Hog - admincheat infinitestats true
    • Me - lmao
    • Hog - I thought you would like that baby boy! (Clearly throwing shade at the fact people don't like when he used admin cheats)
    • Me - who even needs admin cheats unless ur tanking a giga
    • Me - rofl
    • Hog - keep people pushing it boy! ( again calling me boy cos I am 18 and he's 50 or some shit)
    • Me - pushing what?
    • Me - :P ( me still making jokes)
    • Hog - admincheat set play pos (giga location)
    • Hog- showing you it all boy!
    • Me - I know that we're the giga is I saw it early

      (Didn't manage to get the screen shot of chat but from memory.) Then I joking say

    https://imgur.com/a/Ki6T68P

    • Me - admincheat setplayerskill noob
    • Me - did that change anything?
    • Me - You must already be set to that :P ( still messing around with him) ( I was joking this whole time)
    • Me - wanna trade some stuff for metal?
    • Hog - enjoy that son!

      At this point I was clueless at what happend then the death messages started to come in fast he had just killed my max level t-Rex with good stats ready to start breading for boss fights. With a fucking giga he spawned on top of my metal base and max level one and killed everything. Weeks of farming gone within minutes. Then sits there and gloats at me and saying that he never liked me blah blah blah normal toxicity.

    https://imgur.com/a/hPGawyU

    I made this post so that you know what to expect when joining that server. There is admin abuse and admin that can't take a joke, I hope that know one joins the server and lets it die. As a bonus I joined right back to see what happened to my base found him emptying my chest full of shit and stealing all out. Thousands of thousands Silca pearls and cp

    https://imgur.com/a/Kz4FzMg

    https://imgur.com/a/tiQMvKd

    • Me - hog you their?
    • Hog - I am Me - you old fuck I hope you haven't died yet.

    https://imgur.com/a/ep0KBex

    He then proceeded to say that he can get my ip and get two men to come and break my legs and rape me. So if anyone encounters this server please don't join don't waste ur time he cheats and will ruin ur experience

    submitted by /u/shark7077
    [link] [comments]

    when you hit that good good mutation

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 08:40 PM PST

    Help admin

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 10:54 PM PST

    Hi I just started a server and was wonder what is the admin code to unlock tek engrams I'm on PS4, thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/XP_Gamer12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel