• Breaking News

    Monday, February 4, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 05:34 AM PST

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Dear WC! Please remove pincodes from ORP servers. Tribes abuse this too much and it wastes GMs time to remove this. Thank you.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 04:30 AM PST

    Enemy Mek spotted approaching from the east

    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 10:25 AM PST

    They should make this a thing

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 02:54 PM PST

    My beautiful fully mutated thyla - Rainbow sherbert

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 10:08 PM PST

    how to stop tamed raptors from attacking other tames

    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 09:16 AM PST

    as the title hints, i need to get two of my TAMED raptors to stop attacking my also tamed parasaur. only thing that works is setting to passive but when i switch back to neutral they start attacking again. also ride riding them, the unmounted one continues to attack. im traveling a dangerous area and need them on neutral, any ideas?

    submitted by /u/trippy4pple
    [link] [comments]

    been months and still crashing and then blue screening :(

    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 07:49 AM PST

    its been months since this started and theres still no working fix i can play for hours then blue screen or play for 5 mins and blue screen its not my hardware as tested with spare parts

    submitted by /u/Captainbuzzer67
    [link] [comments]

    Question about update

    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 07:40 AM PST

    So supposedly there was an xbox update for Ark I don't see any difference what has changed is it all bug fixes or did they actually add some stuff to the game that I didn't see?

    submitted by /u/brightblade1971
    [link] [comments]

    Spino screenshot art

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 08:35 PM PST

    Some of my favorite mutations

    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 05:33 AM PST

    A few questions about getting a gaming PC for ARK

    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 11:05 AM PST

    Hello! I've been looking at getting a gaming PC for a while now and I had a few questions. I've never had or built a PC before so I'm not really sure where to start or what to look for when it comes to building a PC to run ARK.

    My budget is around $800 or less (USD). I'm going to be playing only single player with probably Medium settings (as much as I would love to run on High or Epic settings I know how laggy that would be lmao). Probably going to play on The Island, Scorched Earth, Aberration, Ragnarok and Extinction. Not going to be using any mods at all since they're implementing S+ and that was the only one I really wanted to use.

    Also, how many of you guys have had crashes/world corruptions/etc? I'm really paranoid about my save getting deleted or corrupted, I'm going to make a backup of my saves whenever I'm done playing but I'm still super paranoid about something breaking lmao

    I'd appreciate any sort of part lists or links to a build on PCpartpicker

    Thanks ya'll!

    submitted by /u/Bufonite
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Nitrado Questions (Xbox one)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 10:07 AM PST

    Hi! I have been trying to set up my nitrado server for xbox one and I am getting so confused xD I've only ever used PC ark servers

    In the settings bit it says stuff like "Crafting XP multiplier" "Killing XP multiplier" and such, but isn't that all covered by the just general "XP Multiplier" ? I want to double the XP on all things so should I put all of them to 2.0 or just the "XP Multiplier" one?

    Also, I get most of the things it says that will overload the server but how will taming speed overload the server? I put that too 3x is that classed as a "Extreme Value"

    Also I heard I can cluster servers together later on? do I just buy another server and link them?

    Also it says "Dino count multplier" how many is just it's basic 1? I like the maps to be dino full but not crazy levels

    submitted by /u/Jkanjm
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for getting reapers?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 07:33 AM PST

    Okay, so me and some buds formulated a strategy for getting reaper impregnation on the Volcano map (reapers spawn there.)

    The general way we're going to do it is have one guy on a inflated, high level gas bag in the back, flanked by damage dealers. Once the reaper is ready, they pull back as the gasbag pulls up, and the rider tanks until grabbed, and hops back on the gasbag. But after that, what does the imprego'd guy do? How do they get the levels for the reaper embryo?

    submitted by /u/LilTemplar
    [link] [comments]

    Mini monkey rainbow race

    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 07:00 AM PST

    Is there a safe-ish place to farm wood around the volcano on the island?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 05:54 AM PST

    I have a base near the top of the volcano on the north side on the road. Got a good Argy and a good Caster. I've gotten good at solo fly-farming so I don't even have to land if it's not far from the mouth of the volcano. But JEBUS CRISPS MAN! Every spot I've tried near the base of the volcano so far as soon as I'm within a few feet of the ground everything with sharp teeth starts running my way!

    Yes. I realize it's designed to be dangerous there.

    But does anyone know of a moderately safe area around the base of the volcano where I could fly down from the mouth, land to recharge, fly-farm a half load of wood, and fly back up?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mattjvgc
    [link] [comments]

    Need Nitrado help

    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 03:41 AM PST

    I just got my own server but i can't fully understand all the nitrado setting. Anyone willing to help me?

    submitted by /u/Propagandaisawesome
    [link] [comments]

    Overseer Agents

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 09:40 PM PST

    So in the scorched earth notes its made fairly clear that the mantises are agents of the resident overseer which brings up the question of which species would fill that role elsewhere. Aberration is pretty obviously the nameless who explicitly began appearing after Rockwell took control and are likely made out of really messed up humans but the island is a bit tricky to figure out. Extinction doesn't have one for obvious reasons. From what I can figure troodons fit the mold the best being incredibly smart, versatile, immune to permanent taming, and specifically designed to incapacitate humans the only issue I see is that unlike the nameless, mantises, and enforcers they don't really work in a coordinated unit just a loose mob. Any ideas on the subject?

    submitted by /u/mindflayerflayer
    [link] [comments]

    Levels to Tame/Kill

    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 03:25 AM PST

    Hi Guys,

    Relatively new to the game on Xbox one,

    I'm level 45, with a lvl 15 Stego, lvl 30 Trike and lvl 70 Dillo

    Just a couple of questions:

    What level would you recommed to Kill/Tame (or what dinos would I need to assist me):

    Raptor

    Therezino

    Carno

    Brontosaurus

    Rex

    Spino

    Also, where can I find an Anklyosaurus and what level do i need to be to realistically tame one without dying?

    Cheers in advance

    submitted by /u/leebowden95
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what mod this small forge is from?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 04:39 PM PST

    Can't Transfer Within Cluster

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 07:52 PM PST

    My character is on a server, I am trying to transfer to another server, but I press the button, and nothing happens. I am just stuck on the screen with the server menu, I can see my character, but it won't let me out. I tried to transfer to other servers that aren't the one I'm trying to go to but that still won't work. I've transferred out of this server before, but I can't this time. This is an official server. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/flppyflip3
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else ever had this problem? Desperate for help

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 02:20 PM PST

    Is utilizing the small caves left accidentally in "the center" by the map creator against ark's terms of service?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 12:08 PM PST

    Title. Will it lead to a dev wipe?

    There are several spots accessible only through a small gap while flying on a pteranodon. It's possible to build structures in them but I'm not sure it's allowed. I couldn't find anything in Wildcard's rules so I thought I'd ask

    submitted by /u/president_clint
    [link] [comments]

    [Suggestion] Adjust Cryopods To Prevent Insiding

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 06:29 PM PST

    Make the ability to cryopod a tame based off of the person's rank number and add an Cryopod rank option to dinos or base it off the order rank (if not already).

    This will make it easier for us to allow members to have cryopod rank while not being able to cryopod tames they should not be in the case of an inside.

    submitted by /u/TancredHM
    [link] [comments]

    Wildcard is terrible at customer service

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 02:36 PM PST

    I have sent 3 tickets oldest being 2 weeks and have not been answered studiowildcard is a joke on helping its players who payed $60 for this game and they can't simply answer tickets pathetic

    submitted by /u/EmilioMcChicken
    [link] [comments]

    Question about s+ cloning chamber

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 09:20 PM PST

    Does Cloning a dino remove its neutered stats and reset its mutation counter? Also does it reset the gender status (that you get from mutator) ?

    submitted by /u/godric20
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel