• Breaking News

    Friday, February 8, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Happiest moment in my Ark life

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Happiest moment in my Ark life


    Happiest moment in my Ark life

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 03:02 AM PST

    Two bros, chillen in a valley, five feet apart cause they're not gay

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 05:46 AM PST

    My wife gave me narco berries in my cereal ….

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 01:13 AM PST

    Just started a new game and this decided to mock me

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 05:57 PM PST

    45% complete

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 07:36 AM PST

    I've been getting back into the game, playing less than I used to, taking my time. Here's me & Big Earl, taming a Direbear!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 10:08 AM PST

    What exactly happens when a mutation occurs?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 10:25 AM PST

    I read a lot of different stuff and I'm not sure which one is true, so I'm gonna ask here, if I breed a ankylo for example, and it gets a mutation, does it have 2 points added into one stat? Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Scutch_Leo
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game broken or am I broken?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 01:46 AM PST

    Here is a small list of things that have caused my game to crash in the past 24 hours:

    1. Opening the game
    2. Exiting to the main menu
    3. Flying for more than 5 minutes
    4. Mining metal
    5. Standing in my base
    6. Breathing
    7. Literally doing anything

    Is anyone having the same issue or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/KitteyInRunescape
    [link] [comments]

    Karma. Tell all your relatives

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 02:43 PM PST

    My water pen for breeding & keeping my sea life safe ������

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 11:23 AM PST

    Story time about a Rex

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 01:25 AM PST

    So my friends all logged out and I decided to be nice and build stuff that we needed (bigger walls, water pipes, cooked meat etc.) while they went to bed.

    I was doing pipes off the edge of a cliff that we're settled on and I slipped and died but it wasn't a big deal cause it was close! I went back for my loot (at night) and bumped into a Rex, it caught up after I ran and I fought it. It killed me and my allo and guarded my loot for like 10 minutes.

    I asked everyone on the server if they could help and 1 person said "sure" but never bothered to show up. I had no loot and was looking for the Rex when 3 Raptors charge my Dino's killing my tike. My Dino's were in passive so I unleashed them and they obliterated them but that tike took 3 1/2 hours to tame, basically all night!

    So after my Dino's killed them I put them in passive, logged out, and told my friends what happened

    All this happened my second time playing and I'm pretty sure I'll never be allowed to play with them again :)

    Thank you mister Rex

    submitted by /u/overdowzed
    [link] [comments]

    New giga line

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 04:51 PM PST

    A Long Adventure

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 07:41 PM PST

    I don't know if this is the right sub for it, but reddit is awesome so I figured why not.

    I have hundreds of hours in ARK, but only really as a solo player or part of a small group, so I've never really done anything that aggressive like beaten the bosses, fought a Giganotosaurus, or even built a fabricated sniper rifle for that matter.

    That said, I've had this goal for over a year now of exploring each map on foot and without any companion animals in order to find all of the explorer notes. I might even do it without looking up the locations, but I'm not sure.

    I work a lot, and I go to school, so this would be a long-game kind of adventure, but I'd definitely enjoy having a partner or two from time to time. I highly doubt anyone has the interest or patience to go through this with me for months on end, but if anyone wants to jump in from time to time, or even just wants updates, let me know?

    I play on Steam in a private server. I'm mostly free on weekends, and I'd honestly love if this lasted six months or longer. I want this to be a serious challenge, so I won't be making things easy.

    submitted by /u/ITotallyHaventReddit
    [link] [comments]

    How many of you want to see some of my ARK art

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 05:03 AM PST

    New creatures spawning at level 1 when using "ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer"?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 10:50 AM PST

    So I'm running a server and I decided to take on the daunting task of adding expansion creatures into The Island's spawns. I decided to make a test sample to spawn Jerboa on the beaches:

    ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer= (NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName=BEACHDLC,EntryWeight=1.000000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Jerboa_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Jerboa_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.000000)))

    It seems to work, but the creatures are hogging the beaches now and they ALL spawn at level ONLY 1. Anyone know why this happens, or if I can fix this?

    submitted by /u/SprinkledKupkake
    [link] [comments]

    Is 120 a good lvl velonasaur?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 10:50 AM PST

    I've been searching around the desert forever but the max lvl I've found is 120, would it be good for yellow drops until I can find a higher lvl?

    submitted by /u/RemainWet
    [link] [comments]

    Does a Penguin have what it takes to beat an Aplha Raptor?? Check it out here and find out!!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 10:19 AM PST

    Is there not a 2x event this weekend?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 10:13 AM PST

    I know Ark usually has an Evolution Event every weekend, but I haven't seen it pop up this weekend? Are they not doing it?

    submitted by /u/TheParliament
    [link] [comments]

    Aberration Ini?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 09:48 AM PST

    I am looking to add aberrant dimorphadons to fertil lake and aberrant megelania to the biolume but I cannot find the right spawn class to these Dino's, any help would be appreciated, I am familiarity with Ini for addnpc but not an expert.

    submitted by /u/N0fuks3v3r
    [link] [comments]

    Is server hopping destroying the game?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 06:01 AM PST

    TL/DR: Noob here, just got basically foundation wiped by some players I have never heard of before, wondering why that's a thing.

    Longer version: After playing for a couple weeks two years ago or so and now just coming back to the game, I leveled up my dude to level 75 or so, got a few decent tames, and most importantly to me, got a nice base at a good location, not blocking any metal spawns or shit like that, got some good gear. Server is pretty calm so no conflicts with people on it.

    Then I log on and everything is gone, destroyed by some player I've never read in chat. So it seems to me it must be some dude who transferred himself and his high level wyvern or whatever it was and wiped some people off the map.

    Now sure, I'm a bit sad that my shit is gone but whatever, I can rebuild, possibly in some new region where I haven't been before, all good. But it's just gonna happen again. And even worse, I don't have the slightest clue who that was, and I have no possibility to take my revenge. It makes it seem pointless to keep playing and I don't think I'm the only one. So anyone who comes new to the game is pretty much bound to have the same experience and I doubt that that's good for having a good playerbase longterm.

    So I wanna discuss, why is it possible to transfer your über-Dino to another noob server and just wreck everyone. I mean transferring your character seems totally fine and logical to me, you don't wanna force people to level from 0 each time. And also I want to play on a PVP server, I want there to be the possibility to have a fight between players and tribes. But why is there the possibility in the game to ruin everyones experience on every official server you choose to?

    submitted by /u/Benedoc
    [link] [comments]

    My attempt at drawing the T-Rex

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Just got this alpha rex trophy, i went ahead and placed 3 trophy mounts on the wall BUT out of curiosity, how many wall trophies can you actually earn on Ragnarok?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 05:00 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel