• Breaking News

    Friday, February 8, 2019

    Ark PS4 Preparing for war

    Ark PS4 Preparing for war


    Preparing for war

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 07:50 AM PST

    Can’t craft saddle at Smithy

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 07:13 AM PST

    EDIT: Figured it out. I'm dumb. Sleep deprivation has its hold on me. Thank you for the help lol

    Okay so I've tried jumping off a cliff to restart my character, and can't craft the saddle. I've restarted my save. Can't craft this saddle. I've even restarted the console. Can't craft the saddle.

    I'm trying to make a pelagornis saddle at the smithy, and it's not working. The option doesn't even show up for saddles in the smithy at all.

    I'm in single player mode, and I've made two different smithys as well. And if I say smithy one more time. I'm going to make my character jump off a cliff again because dang it. This is frustrating.

    Help please..?

    (Also. I dont have any mods. And yes I learned the engram, only been playing about a week on console though)

    submitted by /u/cthulhuthecat17
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server question

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 10:35 AM PST

    My brother is setting up a dedicated server for our squad to play on. Does the secondary ps4 have to run ark and be on the whole time in order for us to play? or can we set it up and turn that PlayStation off and keep playing? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Galiathh
    [link] [comments]

    Guys I'm f*cked

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 09:23 AM PST

    Ok a little backstory. I play on unofficial servers and I made a small 4×4 base up in the redwoods in an effort to tame an argi. It took me a while to level up my (only) pteranodon to a high enough stam so it could make the trip (My main base is kind of far away). I thought I was totally ready. I had a trap set up, dozens of raw meat, and even some bio toxin I got from some jellyfish I killed a while ago. It took me awhile to find a decent level argi, but I finally found a lvl 34 that had a nice color to it. But when I flew over to land the argi was getting attacked my over a dozen raptors AND sabertooths. So I tried to shoot them off with ny rifle but I had my pteranodon on aggressive and he started attacking to. I jumped off the small ledge I was on to try and fly away on him but he died before I got there now they are all focused on me. I rage quitted right as a raptor pounced on me. I lost my only way of transportation and the only high level argi in the area. What do I guys? I already have the materials and stuff for argi taming but I don't have anyway of finding them. Or do I go back and just try and find anothrt pteranodon?

    submitted by /u/Good_Stuff_Joshua
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnect issues

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 12:18 AM PST

    I need help, I've been getting disconnected and kicked into the main screen all night. At around 10:00 pm mountain standard time my game started rubber banding and then, without warning, I got kicked into the main screen.

    This happened two more times within 5 minutes of me loading the game. I reset my playstation and after that it was fine, until about 3 hours later when it happened again.

    I reset my playstation, my router, and reconnected to my network but nothing helped. I can't even load into the game now. I don't get farther than the loading screen before it says I've been disconnected from playstation network and ark servers and it kicks me into the main menu.

    I'm getting troubles with other games too, but it's not my wi-fi because everything on my phone and tv is working just fine. So what the hell?

    It's getting really fucking irritating because I was about 30 seconds away from taming a level 105 tech raptor when it kicked me. By now the damn thing has woken up and eaten my rag-dolled body. WHAT THE FUCK!!! HELP!!!

    submitted by /u/spilly_sock_spock
    [link] [comments]

    S+

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 08:13 AM PST

    S+ is supposed to be put into ps4 by Friday idk tho

    submitted by /u/CHlLLZ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel