• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 10, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved I miss the good old days...

    ARK: Survival Evolved I miss the good old days...


    I miss the good old days...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 09:48 AM PST

    Thought this modern argy belonged here.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 10:48 AM PST

    Keeping a raft safe from Leeds in the snow biome on the island:

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 05:42 AM PST

    Switch. Island. Official PVP. Being attacked by anyone on this server is not an issue.

    Obviously Leeds are the end of most rafts. I hug the beaches in the South and mainly use rivers with my current raft and have never seen one.

    Now I want leave a raft in the snow biome to have a convenient and secured way to mine organic polymer/silica pearls/oil/etc. But the water looks so deep there.

    If I park with the icebergs and hug the shores while moving do I need to worry about Leeds while in the snow biome? Is there anything else I should do to keep safe specially from Leeds in this situation?

    submitted by /u/mattjvgc
    [link] [comments]

    Feeling cute after a successful water taming spree

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 12:29 PM PST

    extinction desert caves not spawning

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 05:53 AM PST

    Has anyone else experienced issues with the cave drops in the desert not spawning? Im looking for a mana saddle bp and I have server hopped to 10+ servers and everytime the closest one to the entrance is the only one that has spawned, all guides on this have shown 3 drops can spawn in the area.

    submitted by /u/Jarebear7272
    [link] [comments]

    Export Dino (Suggestion)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 09:52 AM PST

    It would be super nice if you could re-import dinos from exporting into local/unofficial servers. It wouldn't be hard really, just have a string of text at the bottom of the file that allows the game to recreate said dino as a pod. Then players who enjoy the breeding aspect far too much could export dino from inside the game, and later on import dino. Perhaps if not into a pod, it could import them into the obelisk and then you download them in game.

    Also, it would also be super-helpful if you could have the game automatically dump dino information without having to do it. Just look in the inventory, then the geneology and it just auto dumps it.

    submitted by /u/worldgate
    [link] [comments]

    Gigas vs. Ice Titan / Forest Titan & Wyverns vs. Desert Titan

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 08:18 AM PST

    Did anybody try this. Thinking about trying it but scared to lose all my tames.

    submitted by /u/LoveFromBehind
    [link] [comments]

    "The King Has Arrived"

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 10:06 AM PST

    I was playing Ragnarok with a friend and a message appeared on my screen saying "The King Has Arrived" and right next to it was a picture of what looked to be a flying Dino. I looked everywhere for information about this, but never found anything. Any ideas on what this could be?

    submitted by /u/FED-ex
    [link] [comments]

    Command to spawn watervein?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 08:42 AM PST

    does any1 know the command for waterveins to spawn them if so plz tell me

    submitted by /u/Emre____
    [link] [comments]

    ark no counter allowed exploit

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 11:04 AM PST

    I'll try to keep it short.

    Got meshed 4 times in a row in pearl caves / hard cave on island official small tribes. Reported every single time nothing was done (same people were meshing us over and over and yes we had evidence, screenshots, implants, tribe names and even main server).

    Enough is enough we decided to place some heavy turrets on LOW in the mesh blocking only players who would come through the wall we tested it and they wouldn't shoot inside or outside the cave meaning the only range they would have would be inside the mesh itself. No structures (aside turret itself), no beds no dinos on the mesh.

    Got Globally Banned and Dev Wiped probably by a report of someone using K mode and trying to mesh it aka someone trying to cheat.

    I don't feel that the ban/dev wipe was fair because it didn't hinder anyone else gameplay aside the CHEATERS themselves aka if someone attacked our base in a legit way they would still get everything and NOT be shot by the turrets on the mesh.

    I know of some cases that the DEVs actually just removed the turrets under the mesh and don't simply slap a ban on everyone on the tribe.

    Bought ARK on release have way too many hours on the game had lots of fun in the game between official, legacy, official and smalltribes one day it would have to end just didn't expect it to be this way for sure I think they made a great game its just sad imo to see the way they go about it.

    PS Last but not least we messaged wildcard to ask how could we counter the meshing they suggested 'Water mines'. Keep in mind we were at the tek stage with dinos on the 170 saddles era and titans and so on...

    At last I'm just posting this here for someone who keeps getting meshed. The game has an exploit that you can't effectively counter it in fact the attacker has all the advantage which in turn if you do try to counter it you get easily punished for it because unlike the people meshing you your base won't move anywhere.

    submitted by /u/Saber2kxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need xbox live gold to play ark on xbox?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 10:32 AM PST

    I heard you needed it but somehow i got into my private server without it

    submitted by /u/Jkanjm
    [link] [comments]

    Obolisk Not Working

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 10:15 AM PST

    Cannot port pets out they are not showing up. Done this many times not a beginner that doesn't know how.

    NA-pve-Beginner430-PC-steam

    submitted by /u/DK_win
    [link] [comments]

    Official Trio servers with 5x rates

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 02:01 AM PST

    Question regarding fence foundations? (xbox one)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 10:48 PM PST

    Hi! I am trying to build a wall around me and my friends base but I can't seem to get them to link up and just go straight? and I heard that they are supposed to clip to my gate but tthey aren't ? :(

    submitted by /u/Jkanjm
    [link] [comments]

    Can a reaper queen impregnate multiple people if i put foundations under it

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 08:48 PM PST

    Ice titan taming

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 05:52 PM PST

    How effective is taming the ice titan with manas, if not what is the best way to go about doing it.

    submitted by /u/Starrkx
    [link] [comments]

    Well I was looking forward to this game

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 08:18 AM PST

    Hit install and see 128GB. No thanks. This is the largest game I have seen, even larger than GTAV... dafuck?

    Refunded after I hit install. Oh well.

    submitted by /u/hehehehahahahehehe
    [link] [comments]

    New Kid on the...

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 09:49 PM PST

    Just downloaded the "games with gold" version of Ark: Survival Evolved on the Xbox One. I don't really have anyone to play with and I'm not SUPER sure if I even need anyone else to play with.... I also don't have any expansions or anything of that nature. With that being said...

    What is the best way for a brand new player to start? I don't have too much time to sink into it, as I have too many things that require my attention, but I'd love to unwind with a game that I've always wanted to try out.

    Words of advice or any sort of reputable beginner's guide would be appreciated!

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Outmanipulating
    [link] [comments]

    Managamr

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 09:37 PM PST

    Hey all, been playing a lot of single player lately but have got that pvp itch again. Just wondering hpw broken pvp is with Managamr in game now? Just watch multiple videos of it shredding EVERYTHING it came up again. This is post nerf mind you. Being extremely fast, a flyer and also having the ice beam just seems OP as shit to me. Opinions?

    submitted by /u/Mulli23
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding clusters (xbox one)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 12:48 PM PST

    Hi! I'm considering making my private server a cluster but I've never played on an official server with clusters or another private server (usually I buy a server for me and my friends) but a couple more of my friends decided to get it so I am considering getting a cluster server but I have no idea how they work just you can move between maps so here's my question

    Can you move dinos, items and your characters ? do you keep everything?

    After transferring from one map to another where'd you spawn?

    Can you keep engrams you've learned on that map ? like if I learned the wood elevator engram on Aberation would I be able to keep it on the other maps?

    submitted by /u/Jkanjm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel