• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 10, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Always.

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Always.


    Always.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 02:24 AM PST

    And thats why i DIE.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 11:49 PM PST

    Everytime.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 09:04 AM PST

    Just doing yoga

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 11:15 PM PST

    Our friend didn't get on tonight. And we learned about dyes and painting things.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 12:47 AM PST

    Heh trex.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 04:25 AM PST

    So, I Found An Egg Today...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 07:25 AM PST

    It was a Parasaur egg. I had gone back to my protobase on the beach to check an old storage container for something, and I found a bunch of eggs I'd picked up. It was fertilized, and it read the parents as "Dashy" and "Buddy". Suddenly, I got a little pang of sadness. They were two of my earliest tames, and the first ones I'd ever mated successfully. They're long dead now, killed when I first struck out to try to find a new place for a base.

    I think I'm gonna hatch it, and name the hatchling "Pilgrim".

    submitted by /u/TieFighterAlpha2
    [link] [comments]

    :O

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 03:46 AM PST

    ARK PvP in one photo:

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 11:01 AM PST

    Built a sweet moving base on a bronto. Chemistry Bench on the middle room for all the narcotics!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 10:37 PM PST

    Can you hear the foot steps?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 04:52 PM PST

    Almost finished with this Rock Elemental I'm making for D&D. This was inspired by another redditor 'Initiative Ogre'

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 08:14 AM PST

    Taming my first mosa female lvl 10. Dark green

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 06:08 PM PST

    My Time has come...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 07:24 AM PST

    Was the guy griefing me last night using hacks?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 08:52 AM PST

    Playing official PvP, so I'm used to the griefing. Only been able to play a few hours a day lately due to being busy with work, and last night was finally about to tame an angler so I could start rolling out turrets.

    Of course this is when my stealthy base finally gets spotted. Breaks into 2 of my tiny 2x2x2's while I'm offline, kills my 2 best dire bears, but overall not bad while i'm offline. I still have some other small bases full of materials. Right about the time my friend and I login and hop on argy's and start headed north to tame some ovis' to so we can mutton-tame an angler, I see all my tames being slaughtered by a lightning wyvern. My friend and I had already dipped though and were at the north mountain where ovis spawn is most frequent.

    Somehow this guy knows EXACTLY where we went. Kind of unlikely, but not impossible I figure. I pick him but wasn't able to kill him in a damage race between his pump shotgun and my 500% melee argy. I guess he had really good armor.

    Anyways, ALL of my dinos are killed except for my snails, and he destroys my green house. I grab all the fertilizer I can, go to a random safehouse I have that's very hidden so I at least can build a quick greenhouse tonight when I get off work tonight. Figured I'd check my base in the morning before work and he'd managed to find my safehouse too...

    Are there hacks that pinpoint where other survivors are and how likely do you think it is that this guy used them?

    submitted by /u/monty331
    [link] [comments]

    People are dicks

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 10:29 AM PST

    I don't understand why some people go out of their way to chase you down and kill you. I was out on a pteranodon doing a cp run with nothing on me but prim flak and a prim longneck and some douchebag on an ice wyvern chases me down just to pick me and try to kill me. And this is even an unofficial slightly boosted server that only ever gets around 35 people max at peak time.

    Needless to say I survived the fall bc i have 560 health, but I ended dying to a nearby sabertooth. My buddy saved my bird so I didn't really lose anything to valuable, but it's the idea. I guess some people get a kick out of picking on lower levels, which makes no sense to me bc it's just a waste of both parties' time.

    submitted by /u/Coombs117
    [link] [comments]

    Taken last night. Taming a level 95 plesi (also tamed a female level 95 plesi) I encountered 6 or 7 mosas one i seen was a pitch black mosa but my plesi slaughtered it.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 10:21 AM PST

    I miss the good old days...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 10:07 AM PST

    Say this and couldn’t help but wish my Dino’s were real! Hahaha!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 03:12 PM PST

    Whole save got wiped after the recent update for Xbox

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 02:36 AM PST

    Title explains it all. Ark supposedly had a big update recently and to be honest it didn't really change much for anything, in fact it birthed even more glitches, e.g. getting stuck walking off foundations/rocks. And now I recently installed this update for the new map Ark Extinction, just to find out that my whole progress got wiped and nothing is left of it, no beds, no tames, no structures, everything gone. Just wanted to see if anyone else on Xbox experience this as well.

    submitted by /u/LogicalLeafBox
    [link] [comments]

    Title

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 07:13 AM PST

    New to PVP, looking for a server/tribe

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 10:49 AM PST

    I have been looking for a tribe/ server to call home on xbox, but most tribes I find are kids. I just want to be able to play without having to listen to squeakers arguing in my ear

    submitted by /u/uglyslippers
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal on official? All the mutations on PS4

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 12:56 AM PST

    PvE ExtinctionCore ◈ PvE PrimalFear ◈ PvE Pugnacia ✮ 5 Map PvE Cluster | 8 Maps Total | Custom Events, Companion, Plugins and More!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 10:38 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel