• Breaking News

    Monday, February 18, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - PSA

    ARK: Survival Evolved - PSA


    PSA

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 03:50 AM PST

    F

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 01:39 AM PST

    Me and my friend finally managed to steal. A wyvern egg after 80 levels. (our first time playing ark) and both it's parents were level 186. Went to drop it on the fire to hatch. Accidentally ate it.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 12:40 AM PST

    Just thought I'd share

    submitted by /u/MemeLordHood
    [link] [comments]

    Every single time

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 04:45 AM PST

    My beautiful level 240 pteranodon, bootylicious, died and now I have nothing to live for

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 03:36 PM PST

    When you breed sabertooth and megaloceros

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 11:03 PM PST

    WOOOOO LAST DAY

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 06:05 AM PST

    Bum bum bum...

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 07:58 AM PST

    Cotton Gigandy

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 09:52 PM PST

    Me and my dilo walking back to base after gathering stone

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 02:21 PM PST

    The true god, in order to not be destroyed by the beelzebufo, you must hold a conversation with him...

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 05:50 AM PST

    It’s time to stop...

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 11:25 AM PST

    The official server rules [Story]

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 04:29 AM PST

    This is one of the funniest raids I've ever had by far.

    So I'm on official server. Solo. because I'm friendless... So I go with the usual build small and not trigger the alpha tribe. Things go well and I was at the point where I decide to raid for profit instead of farming cause it's more fun.

    After a bit of scouting, I found a juicy 5x5 metal/stone base with no turrets and a fabricator and 2 fridges sticking out. I check the decay timer and the tribe was online so I returned to my base to gather some supplies. Returning to the base, I wait around for a few minutes, hoping to see the tribe members come out so I can tranq them and proceed on my merry way.

    10 minutes later, a guy I will call "John" for simplicity, opened the gates with an anky and soon went back into the base to take an argy out, probably getting ready for a metal run. He left his door open so I got a glimpse inside the base and he when he went out with the argy, I managed to dart him and now he's lying on the floor. And here's where the fun begins...

    John starts yelling in mic :"WHY DID YOU KNOCK ME OUT!?"

    I replied :"Ur being raided hehe. Should probably close your door next time." as I hurried to scavenge his smithy.

    John shouts :"YOU CAN'T RAID ME!"

    I chuckle and reply :"ha...errr why not?"

    John replies in a 'strict' manner :"THERE ARE RULES HERE!"

    I laughed and replied :"This is an official server, the only rule is to not cheat using aimbot or mesh." At this point I almost got all the things I needed and I'm just crafting some bullets and c4."

    John replied :"NO, THE RULES SAY YOU CANNOT ATTACK SOMEONE WHO IS NOT AS POWERFUL AS YOU."

    I replied :"Again, official doesn't have rules not related to cheating. And even if it is true, you have more stuff than me." I was living in a 2x1 metal base with the bare minimums

    John replies :"YOU HAVE A GUN!"

    I reply :"So do you? I mean you aren't using it so..."

    John replies :"YOUR'S IS BETTER THAN MINE" Even though we both have prim longnecks, only that I have a shotgun too in case of needing to kill dinos.

    Our friend john then wakes up whilst I'm making bullets and picks me up with his argy.

    John screams in excitement :"Haha, you're dead you noob player." But as any ark player would know, grapples save everything so I grapple off his argy.

    John then screams in surprise :"YOU HACKER! YOU GOT OUT OF MY BIRD!" As he gets bola'ed and tranq'ed once again

    I could've probably left now as I'm satisfied with my loot but I decided to toy around with this kid more.

    I replied :"Grappling hooks can get you off flyers."

    John was super happy as he chanted :"Your ganna get banned your ganna get banned you hacker, see what happens when you don't follow rules?"

    I then replied :" Ok, where can i find these rules that you say?"

    John replied :"You're ganna get banned anyway, no need to know"

    I replied :"I would like to know so i won't offend them again."

    John then typed in global chat :"SOMEONE BROKE THE RULES! He's ganna get baaaaannnnnned woop woop"

    At this point I'm laughing like hell and im constantly feeding narcos. Oh but the fun isn't done yet...

    I said :"Nice argy you have there, mind if I shot it?"

    John yelled :"NO! IF YOU SHOOT IT YOU ARE BREAKING MORE RULES!1!!1!!"

    I shot it once.

    John screamed extremely loudly :"STOP OR I WILL REPORT YOU!"

    He then typed in global chat :"HELP SOMEONE IS BREAKING THE RULES AT MY HOUSE! THIS STUPID PLAYER IS KILLING MY DINOS! SOMEONE HELP OR I WILL REPORT ALL OF YOU."

    The alpha tribe then asked :"Where is your base? We'll come to help"

    After many encounters with alpha tribes I KNOW they're coming to wipe him. I gave him his last dose of narcotic and stocked up my ptera with whatever I could. As I was leaving, oh boy 260 wyvern is here, TIME TO GO!

    I went back to my base and along the way this happened in global chat

    John :"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING! YOUR BREAKING THE RULES!"

    "STOP THAT I'M REPORTING YOU YOU STUPID RAIDER!"

    Of course he was being wiped and soon after, "John has left the server"

    And that was the last that we heard of John the rebel of official server rules

    submitted by /u/chewtzehan
    [link] [comments]

    Oh that was nice

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 05:41 AM PST

    I found a quetzal on my bird and I've been following it around but since my bird loses stamina a lot I have to rest it for a while so I landed it and I saw an alpha carno fighting with raptors i went off and tried to kill the carno but then my bird went face first into the things arse and died

    submitted by /u/sometastybread
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Ending to the Event. Character Deleted on transfer.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 10:38 PM PST

    Dumbles Golden Shower!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 08:24 PM PST

    Ending V-Day Event on a High Note

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 07:08 AM PST

    First ever attempt at breeding gave me twin boys.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 12:26 PM PST

    Ladies and gentlemen I bring to you my latest Dinoseum Video. In todays video we see if an Ankylo can take on a Tek Stego. Come see for yourself if the Ankylo has what it takes to be the victor!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 10:07 AM PST

    My wayverns just matured and I’m just seeking advice how to use them to the maximum of potential.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 09:55 AM PST

    They're both poison and the poison Is hard to control and the turn radius on the dragons are horrific. What should I pump stat wise? I'd love all the tips i could possibly get! Thanks in advance!

    Edit: Wyverns*

    submitted by /u/twisby11
    [link] [comments]

    My hoard of angler butt fucking an alpha squid

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 09:45 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel