• Breaking News

    Monday, February 18, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 05:34 AM PST

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Priorities

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 11:58 AM PST

    Looking for a mod with more crops/cooking recipes.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 08:28 AM PST

    Can anyone recommend a mod with more cooking and recipes (for PC)? I am not looking for a total conversion as I would prefer to use other mods like S+ and CKF. I searched through the workshop but must be using the wrong terms because seeds, crops, farming doesn't show anything close. Mostly just looking for "rp" foodstuffs like bacon, or coffee and more crops/seeds to grow like wheat etc.

    I would be happy with primitive+ or something like it if it wasn't a total conversion. As far as I can tell primitive + can not be run with other mods and the engrams/items aren't available in normal ark. If that isn't true then could someone explain how to use the P+ items in regular ark?

    submitted by /u/Oldman_Blackdragon
    [link] [comments]

    "All stay put" whistle quit working

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 08:29 AM PST

    It doesn't work either from the hotkey or if I choose it from the radial menu. Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/Framnk
    [link] [comments]

    Keeping a plesiosaur safe:

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 05:23 AM PST

    Finally at the level where I can get a Plesiosaur platform saddle! I love my raft but am too afraid to venture over deep water because of Leeds. So I'm very interested in this.

    But, if I invest the time and resources into taming and building a good platform is everything with fins just going to constantly be attacking it?

    Is there a way to keep it safe?

    Is a plesiosaur platform saddle worth it?

    Can I just park it somewhere far out in the ocean and leave it?

    submitted by /u/mattjvgc
    [link] [comments]

    Doed's should shred Golems

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 05:56 PM PST

    Just a thought, who knows it may already be a thing but technically a Doed with pumped up melee should wreck a golem of any level quite quickly. At the moment its sole purpose in the game is to harvest stone. Just think it would be hilirious to see some high level golem soaking 50 heavies only to start running away at top speed when a gang of Doed with buffed movement speed and melee come rolling out of the tame pen and begin meticulously smashing the golem to pieces. Would make defense (if you are lucky enough to be online) a lot of fun.

    submitted by /u/Mulli23
    [link] [comments]

    King Titan evade fireball

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 12:31 PM PST

    Me and a couple of friend want to do the King titan coming weekend after we got completly wiped last weekend. One big problem was that the person mounted on the forest titan died instantly to the fireball from the king titan. is there a way to prevent this or do we just have to have a couple of people ready to mount the forest titan after the pilot has been killed?

    submitted by /u/AlphaBerta
    [link] [comments]

    Rollback just wiped 3 months of work.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 12:24 PM PST

    I logged into my base on official aberration (pc) and guess what? everything auto decayed. Except I'd logged in friday, so the server must've wiped. Thank you so much wc, for wiping my base. I'm sure you don't give a crap about our level 280 reapers, or our 7 drakes, or our 4 crabs, level 280 featherlight line, 8 spinos or ravagers, but we did. I'm done playing this stupid game.

    submitted by /u/Reaper118191
    [link] [comments]

    Is ascending on Single Player still broken?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 08:13 AM PST

    I've had my fun on official, unofficial and modded servers already and I have no desire to go back. I am however still getting an itch to play this game. The only thing stopping me is character loss after ascension. It's happened to me a couple times and I'm wondering if it's possible to go from Island to Scorched to Ab to Extinction without character loss yet? If not, is there some sort of workaround to prevent it from happening? PS4 player.

    submitted by /u/TBODB
    [link] [comments]

    favotire body color for a rex and why

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 11:53 AM PST

    favotire body color for a rex and why

    i like cyan it bright and it fit with the name of my rex

    https://i.redd.it/4994odbatdh21.png

    submitted by /u/BrilliantTarget
    [link] [comments]

    Tek Dino’s

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 05:05 AM PST

    Is there any way to disable tek Dino spawns on Nitrado servers?

    submitted by /u/RandallPink22
    [link] [comments]

    Newish Player Xbox Win10 Edition

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 04:54 AM PST

    So far I really love this game and would love to be in/on an active server though in all types of games like this I've always played the "den mother" as its called in Rust, not sure the term in ARK but I'm defo down to buy all the maps n such just want to know how does one go about finding a tribe that would actually need someone like that or atleast let me join to understand the ins and outs of the "Job" as thats what I enjoy doing the most (Breeding seems extremely interesting so far) any extra advice n such is much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Eunsok
    [link] [comments]

    velonasaur settings?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 04:19 AM PST

    Hey all!

    Im relatively new to extinction and tamed myself a nice 150 velonasaur.

    I'd like to know what settings, and point allocations would be ideal in the following scenario's:

    Blue drop - I have a weak managarmr and need some assistance in clearing blue drops (solo). On what settings should the velonasaur be, and where do i put him? Specifically the aggression stance, targeting distance and wether or not i should turn on turret mode.

    Base defense - my base is located on top of one of the skyscrapers, and i would like to have some of these lads defend my base against corrupted dinos as well as other players. Again, how do I set up the velos, and which attributes do i sink the levels into? Ideally i dont want them walking off the platform :) do i set them to aggressive with large targeting range, or do i set them at neutral? I genuinely dont know.

    Every reply is helpful, thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/BHTAelitepwn
    [link] [comments]

    ANNOUNCING MY PVP OVERHAUL MOD PROJECT THING!! WHY AM I SHOUTY WRITING

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 02:16 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ap3QbtMNlE

    if you have any feedback about my ideas please let me know!

    submitted by /u/Geophrie-1
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having their water dinos disappear in sunken forest?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 02:05 PM PST

    Anyone else having their water dinos disappear in sunken forest?

    Wondering if this is a wide spread glitch, or if it happens in only one specific area and I just happened to put my dinos in the exact wrong spot

    I'm playing on ps4 btw

    I built in front of the titan spawn area in sunken forest, which was probably a dumb idea because idk where he goes when he spawns. We'll see.

    anyway, I intended to put all my water dinos that huge lake near the blue obelisk (for aesthetic). So far, any dino I have that 'floats' instead of being flat on the ground just plain disappears. I don't know where they go. I used ghost, looking for them, but no luck. When I did that I saw three of them die all at once right before I did as I hit an invisible wall.

    If anyone isn't having this problem (Yet) that heed this warning that you might lose water dinos if you put them in this lake

    this is a rough approximation of where the lake is (kind of hard to see maybe because I built this big ass wall bridge, and even though i've been almost everywhere my map keeps resettng :/ )

    https://i.redd.it/zni9ie4jb7h21.jpg

    submitted by /u/iDiru
    [link] [comments]

    And i was having a good day.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 03:12 PM PST

    Why Isn't There a Passive Flee Whistle?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 07:52 PM PST

    My lvl 150 argy just got killed by a theri. He was set on passive. I had died and by the time I got back to where I had died he was nearly dead (since he was just sitting there taking hits). The only thing I could do (from atop my rex) was set him on neutral. If I could have put him on passive flee from atop my t rex he would have survived. Now, it might seem like I'm just whining that my dino was killed, but it just seems strange we have the option to set our Dino's to passive flee through the behavior menu but we can't do it using whistles (like the other stances.) Also, I feel like there should be a way to get our Dino's out of a fight rather than whistle follow and then whistling passive. Perhaps some kind of "urgent follow" whistle or something? There's been times when I need to ride my argy (in order to escape) but he is fighting something and the only thing I could do was put him on passive and then whistle for him to follow, thus putting Dinos in situations where they are vulnerable to anything since they are set to passive. This is what had happened in my situation. I just feel like there needs to be a little reworking with the whistle system or something.

    Let me know if you agree or disagree or if you have any other suggestions. I'm not a game designer lol.

    submitted by /u/SmolBirb04
    [link] [comments]

    How to switch to Halloween Fear evoled event

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 07:31 PM PST

    How do you switch the event to fear evolved event for Unofficial PC session on a nitrado server?

    submitted by /u/SaltieCandy
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon battles

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 07:22 PM PST

    When your tribemate gives you the gift of facial hair

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 07:10 PM PST

    Baby Wyverns vs Event

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 05:31 PM PST

    So is it true High level Wyverns don't need Milk? Or was that proven false?

    submitted by /u/AlloRanger
    [link] [comments]

    Lost character on Official, Help :(

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 05:18 PM PST

    I am playing on smalltribes and lost character when transferring to a server that crashed right after I spawned. I need to get added back to my solo tribe or else I lose everything. Ark forums say they dont help with lost survivors, seriously?

    submitted by /u/Aryon90
    [link] [comments]

    Lost character? Help!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 04:59 PM PST

    Hi i went to do a trade on another server and was at the obilisk waiting to go back to my server and the game lagged out and then the server wasn't there to join back and when it came back on the list a few minutes later i joined and my character wasn't there or in download.

    I never made a new character, i checked my other servers and nothing to download.

    Im a solo player and have a base on the island, ragnarok and extinction and only have one character. Now i can't get back to any of my tribes on any map because my character has gone. I submitted a ticket like 5 mins ago but I've been waiting a week to hear off my other ticket about a lost dino so it could be a long time before they get back to me, does anyone know what i can do? Im going to lose all my tribes and everything in them and i have a lot.

    submitted by /u/o16L_
    [link] [comments]

    Making Tribe

    Posted: 17 Feb 2019 04:28 PM PST

    Hey Guy so i am looking at Starting a Tribe for Official PVP PC Planning to build on a Empty island server to get started

    with plans to build up fast an get a second server depending on how many people join the tribe i have helped lead Mega tribes in the past an would like to start a decent size Grief tribe

    My intention is for us to eventually become the alphaof our server

    The tribe would be starting from scratch an we would have to acquire good dinos through raiding caves and bases message me if you are interested

    submitted by /u/Tyspn_98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel