• Breaking News

    Friday, March 15, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One New 4K tv looks

    ARK on Xbox One New 4K tv looks


    New 4K tv looks

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 12:48 PM PDT

    Kibble Not Cooking?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 08:50 PM PDT

    Okay, I may be missing something, but I'm trying to craft some kibble using the new recipes, but it is not working. I've been sitting here staring at my cooker full of (to my knowledge) all the necessary ingredients (from veggies to jerky meats and all different eggs, etc) and there's no kibble being created, new or old. I've given it quite some time now. My cooker is irrigated, too, so I don't think that's the issue. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks! =)

    submitted by /u/CappyBarbra
    [link] [comments]

    They’re... Evolving

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 11:37 PM PDT

    ARK DPE

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 06:48 AM PDT

    Dinosaur parking simulator evolved. It seems the lot of us wind up doing this for some reason or another. Just wondering why we do what we do when we go Ooh piece of candy.

    Then ride around said candy and then put it away for what seems an eternity. Its almost as if we get bored quickly with the tame and never want to interact with it other than an egg n poop vending machine.

    submitted by /u/DonDrexler73
    [link] [comments]

    Dead official servers

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 02:32 AM PDT

    I've just jumped back on after over a year off and after scouting a couple of low population island servers I've been a bit surprised at the lack of damaged structures, mega bases and general activity, one of the EU ones I looked at had no one else online for four hours or so at peak time, are there actually dead servers on official?

    It used to be that the south coast of any server would be littered with small damaged bases, the Obelisks would have loads of damaged turret towers, popular spots would all have buildings etc. and you'd also have a few other players on at any one time, I certainly don't recall there being a server being free from at least one dominant tribe.

    Just a bit surprised!

    submitted by /u/IncredibleWoody
    [link] [comments]

    Extinction transfer questions

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 03:52 AM PDT

    Greetings all, I've scoured Google and Ark forums but I cannot find a conclusive answer to my question.

    Me and my friends run a private dedicated on a separate XboxOne, we finished the island and moved to scorched, got pulled apart by the Manticore last night, really sucked.

    Anyway, we're planning to go to Rag and get Griffins and then to Extinction, but from what I'm seeing Extinction Dino downloads are locked in the same way Aberration is? Can anyone elaborate further as to whether or not we can download our dinos/items into Extinction, and if ticking the "singleplayer settings" option on our dedicated would negate any transfer restrictions?

    Or if anyone knows a potential workaround we could use to download some dinos/items into Extinction, I would be eager to know the method.

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/NotCybercat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel