• Breaking News

    Friday, March 15, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Taming Horses

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Taming Horses


    Taming Horses

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 01:42 PM PDT

    Soo true

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    Gigas suck...

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 08:13 AM PDT

    Gigas suck...

    https://i.redd.it/8k0kaczksam21.png

    I have been preparing my rex army for doing boss runs. Did broodmother a couple weeks ago and this weekend was going to take on the megapithicus. Got my last few of my 19 rexes raised up and was leveling them to get ready to do the boss fights.

    I had a couple gigas outside my base for a couple days so I havent been able to go level or do meat runs so 2 days ago I lured 1 of the gigas into the ocean and the other I got it stuck by a cliff and knocked it out and killed it. lvls 35 and 15.

    So yesterday I took out 7 of my least leveled rexes out on a long leveling meat run, managed to run straight into another giga.. I was on an argy whistling my rexes. No time to get away or even check its level so I tried to take it on at first. After about 15 seconds of that I realized the giga is not hurt at all and every bone in my body was screaming to gtfo of there. so I whistled passive and flew away to try to maybe save a few of the rexes..

    This giga 1 by 1 cased down and killed all 7 rexes. I only managed to find 5 of the saddles. very sad day in the ark.

    The giga turned out to b a lvl 75.. I think thats the highest wild Ive seen. Took this picture literally right before taking out the rexes that died.. Lost my all red rex and the mutated red belly rex on the right :( I still have like 14 rex eggs I havent hatched yet so not sure if I managed to get a baby from the mutants. I really hope so but jeez I hate gigas.

    submitted by /u/PiffGuru
    [link] [comments]

    THE TRUST IS GONE

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 08:27 PM PDT

    30 second meme

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 02:34 AM PDT

    In need of advice

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    So im going to try to get back into official pvp, the main problem with this is my one and only official character is my first ever ark character who is tall and blindingly white, but also lvl 87, do i abandon my character to make a smaller one or do i just suck it up? (Ps4 btw)

    submitted by /u/Cjvhen
    [link] [comments]

    Just posted my new video, I will now be doing dino giveaways from every raid I do. Make sure to check it out!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 08:14 AM PDT

    If anyone is looking for an Ark ps4 server all are welcome to join us we have a tight knit community and a good staff of admins all info in discord and on the picture below

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 09:02 AM PDT

    New Server open for people

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 07:47 AM PDT

    [US] Dino Crusade is a small 10 person pvp, pve server on Extinction with 3x xp multiplier and a 10x tame speed multiplier. Server is small for now but depending on how fast people join the more slots will open.

    submitted by /u/CrackingCold1s
    [link] [comments]

    Purple drop

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 11:56 AM PDT

    Finally... my own server

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 09:39 AM PDT

    I've never liked official servers, but every time I get on an unofficial server it gets wiped or taken down right before I get to boss fights. So after 1600 hrs I've finally turned my old gaming rig into a server and nobody else can take it down. Unfortunately my wife and other friends have pretty much stopped playing, but I'm gong to finish this solo if I have to.

    submitted by /u/MasterTwitch
    [link] [comments]

    GOD MODE GLITCH ONLINE IN PVP SERVERS!!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 01:02 AM PDT

    (Official servers) Warning to everybody, there is a glitch to get in godmode in online in PVP servers. I have no idea how, and no idea how to defend against it.

    Example: https://youtu.be/IfkJ2r7CX88

    submitted by /u/Mikeypro
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for tribemate(s)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 06:16 AM PDT

    Looking for people to play with. I have steam version for PC and Windows because I use to play on Xbox one. Add me on D cord Youngin Jay#6198 Or just PM me on reddit for more information and stuff PvP, small tribe around 2-4 maybe 5 people. Have around 1100+ hours played. I like boosted servers but am willing to play vanilla if I need to. I play Na East. But it probably doesn't really matter

    submitted by /u/jaydenngreene
    [link] [comments]

    Can't join ark server unless I change internet

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    Everytime I try to join my ark server it gets stuck saying "joining server" but whenever I switch to the mobile hotspot on my phone, it let's me join. I've tried restarting my router, game, ps4, everything. Anyone know why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/Trburns
    [link] [comments]

    Every bob that joins the server

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 03:28 PM PDT

    Taming Rafts RIP

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 06:18 AM PDT

    Since the last update my taming rafts are broken as all get out. Dino's falling out or live Dino's trapped glitching thru walls just to merc you while rafting minding your own business. Anyone else having issues with taming rafts not holding Dino's while moving or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/Jungleboy69
    [link] [comments]

    Port I made awhile ago

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 01:45 PM PDT

    Awesome unofficial xbox ark server

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 09:51 AM PDT

    Great xbox server :Phoenix x15 all rates, custom drops and 250 wilds.

    main server is RAG and is clustered with the center and extinction.

    Admins give starter packs

    message "ignis capulus" if you have any questions

    submitted by /u/Ignis-capulus
    [link] [comments]

    She's still gonna need ascendant furs.......

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    who thinks this dlc is the worst dlc of all dlc that have been tipped and who is still playing it??

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 09:34 AM PDT

    Sh*t server wipe

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 09:27 AM PDT

    A Few Things About the Homestead Update For Consoles

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 09:25 AM PDT

    Firstly, it's about time. We've been waiting for this to hit console for ages now. Sure, I could have played my steam version and used the S+ mod, but then I wouldn't be able to play with my friends, and I get tired of talking to my dinos. Secondly, I'm curious about the folks who are saying that the added building features ruin the game. Can't you just not use them if you don't like them?

    So, now for some things about the update itself.

    Kibble: Way easier now. Sure, the mechanic where you have to tame something from the kibble group first in order to get the eggs is a bit weird, but there are definitely easier creatures to tame amongst the most of the groups. I'm a bit concerned about how many dinos are not going to get any love now, but that has long been the case anyway.

    Building: Now this... this is spectacular. Sure, snap points are sometimes wonky, especially when you have collisions off, as we do on our server. The fact that the large walls won't intersect even when collisions are off confuses me. Now, as to the mechanic where you have to place a pillar halfway into a triangle ceiling in order to start locking them to the ground, that annoyed the heck out of me at first. Until I noticed that the new pillar was flush with the ceiling tile without having to fiddle with placement or cycle snap points. It just places correctly every time. If the regular ceilings worked this way, I would be ecstatic. And sure, the new triangles are a 60 degree angle rather than the 45 degree angle you used to get using the fence foundations method, but that isn't really that big a deal. You can still do 45 degrees if you want. That means that now you have a choice of a 30 degree, 45 degree, or 60 degree turn, which only adds to the adaptability of the system. I'm currently working on an immense build (half of which I'll have to tear down because I bumped my head on the build limit already) and I didn't have to fight with a single pillar placement ever. I made towers of various sizes and shapes with ease. My walls cost 1/4 as much against the build limit... I'm not sure what the down side could be.

    submitted by /u/nickpalaz0123
    [link] [comments]

    Can gachas pick up fert eggs?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 09:19 AM PDT

    Trying to snag my squid eggs to throw them in the fridge for awhile. I've seen people who've picked them up before but I haven't seen how it's done

    submitted by /u/jaxen27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel