• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 13, 2019

    Ark PS4 [Bug] My explorer notes only show this? Anyone know how to fix it?

    Ark PS4 [Bug] My explorer notes only show this? Anyone know how to fix it?


    [Bug] My explorer notes only show this? Anyone know how to fix it?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 09:50 PM PDT

    Vacuum Compartments are all sealed and powered but it still looks like I'm in water?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 12:17 AM PDT

    Triangle foundations have big gey

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 10:09 PM PDT

    Okay so i am trying to build a boat I saw on youtube (well part of it as I just want the core of a boat ya know?) Anyways I am trying to do the whole ceiling then foundation trick to extend the boat but its not working with the triangle foundations any ideas or tips as to how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/that1name0009
    [link] [comments]

    How do I disable structure pick up timer PS4 nitrado?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 04:13 PM PDT

    Anyone know how I disable the structure pick up timer so I can pickup structures anytime?

    submitted by /u/wes1981
    [link] [comments]

    Can I make server changes on my PS4 or do I have to have a computer?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 08:05 PM PDT

    I'm new to owning a server

    submitted by /u/Apollomykel56
    [link] [comments]

    Spawn eggs

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 04:35 PM PDT

    Does any one know the admin command to spawn fertilized eggs of a specific level. . .

    Trying to spawn a 180 lightning wyvern egg

    submitted by /u/Newtsb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel