• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 13, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Corrupted Drake Spawns inside base and wrecks havoc

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Corrupted Drake Spawns inside base and wrecks havoc


    Corrupted Drake Spawns inside base and wrecks havoc

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 09:08 AM PDT

    when u finally find an unclaimed inch of land in an established pve server

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 10:20 AM PDT

    When you whistle follow near a cliff with literally any walking tame

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 10:58 PM PDT

    Me on my lvl 12 raptor

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 03:59 PM PDT

    So...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 03:01 AM PDT

    I just spent 4-5 hours to get a wyvern egg. Only to get back to Base and set the egg down only to fucking accidentally EAT It, Instead Of drooping it.

    submitted by /u/Mh101181
    [link] [comments]

    Some players didn't know 6ou can unburry a basilisk or purlovia. Let me show you how to do it without explosives!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    Evidence of Venomous Dinosaurs – Sinornithosaurus

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    The Homestead update is turning my gigas into pussies

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 04:33 PM PDT

    anyone playing PS4 small tribe servers?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 09:53 AM PDT

    Looking for a few people to get a tribe going on PS4 small tribes server. If you're interested send me a message!

    submitted by /u/Rehcisf
    [link] [comments]

    One of the most “Ark” moments I’ve had

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    Small Tribes 25 ps4 official server needs to be wiped.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 10:22 AM PDT

    Spinosaurus lurking the waters edge

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    How well (graphically and performance wise) Does Ark run on regular ps4?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    I played ark before on my pc but I no longer have that beefy computer. I wanted to buy ark for ps4 but I heard its only playable on a ps4 pro and even then has fps drops. Anyone wanna enlighten me as to how well it goes on 2019 console?

    submitted by /u/Zestulance
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some newbie advice.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 07:03 AM PDT

    I just started playing and would like to know a good way to proceed leveling my character. I like to do do big builds to so what areas what you recommend?

    submitted by /u/2AMGamer81
    [link] [comments]

    BRAND NEW SERVER LOOKING FOR FRESH MEAT!!!!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 10:10 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I have started a new sever with some awesome mods and it is fresh so many of the top base locations are available!

    It has ORP and is PVP on The Island Map. (We love the Island and want to see players enjoy this great map again!)

    12 mods: Classic Flyers S+, Stacking Mod with highly reduced weights Super spyglass Reusable mod Mini vaults Bulk crafters Egg n poop collector/incubato Automated resource pumps Kibble table Pillars plus Platforms anywhere Bore Water

    Very long days and short nights

    10x all

    Breeding and crop growth much higher rates

    Come join the fun we hope to make a community and we are also looking for potential admins

    Add me on steam and you can join

    Server Name: Ark Park [EU] NEW 07/03 PVP 10X ORP S+ CFLYERS JOIN! IP: 78.143.13.136:27015

    Or you can easily direct connect via this link:

    https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/3345105

    THANKS GUYS HOPEFULLY SEE YOU SOON

    submitted by /u/Witterick
    [link] [comments]

    IMMA FIRIN MAH LASER!!!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 05:06 AM PDT

    Need help

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    Ok so I bought Ark on my old Xbox live account and I no longer have access to that account for some odd reason but the game is still on my Xbox. I've made a new profile and when I try to start the game it says I need to be signed into the account that bought the game in order to play it. What do I do? Do I need to buy the game all over again with the new account? I had the dlcs too so I really hope I don't gotta buy all that over again.

    submitted by /u/jesse745
    [link] [comments]

    tryin to have full server wipe

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 11:22 PM PDT

    have a full offical server of only 30 max people. will pay full for what ever prices you have. they killed my trike. my wallet is no issue.

    submitted by /u/ALAMOBRVNDON
    [link] [comments]

    Best map for a solo player.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    Farming

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 10:25 AM PDT

    Which animals are good for farming for food and other bits? E.g Ovis. Comment or message me

    submitted by /u/GamingSoldier135
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 getting started

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 01:40 AM PDT

    I have been trying to get somewhere solo on the small tribes. I've been building in the back arse of nowhere and still after hours I get wiped after I got get food or go to class. Its always a metal base with a decent level argy. Any tips

    submitted by /u/Omastar246
    [link] [comments]

    How to do Alpha/Beta Dragon in Island

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 09:53 AM PDT

    Any idea how many and what dinos can we use? Its official, we know rexes are useless in Dragon, Therys maybe?

    submitted by /u/D-Inkisidor
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have any anky kibble we could trade for?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 09:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel