• Breaking News

    Friday, March 15, 2019

    Ark PS4 FASTEST WAY TO FARM TURRET AMMO ?

    Ark PS4 FASTEST WAY TO FARM TURRET AMMO ?


    FASTEST WAY TO FARM TURRET AMMO ?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    im just wandering what the fastest way to grind advanced rifle bullets is on a rag map (on official servers) at the moment i can get 500 per hour but im wandering if anyone has any advise on how to make more per hour

    thankyou in advance

    submitted by /u/Davidsmale398
    [link] [comments]

    Kibble not working on Rock Elemental tame

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 12:11 AM PST

    I have a rock elemental knocked out and I put the new extraordinary kibble in its inventory but it won't eat it. I tried putting mantis kibble in and it won't eat it. I tried force feeding both of them and the food did not increase. Sulfur does seem to work but I don't want to lose the taming efficiency. Any thoughts?

    Edit: The recipe that I used from Dododex is for the augmented version of the extraordinary kibble. I got the proper recipe from the wiki and it worked for taming.

    The first recipe I used was: - Special egg (wyvern) - Giant Bee Honey - Cooked Lamb Chop - 50 Mejoberry - Fiber - Water

    The 2nd recipe: - Special egg (wyvern) - Giant Bee Honey - Lazarus Chowder - 10 Mejoberry - 5 fiber - Water

    submitted by /u/reginavegina
    [link] [comments]

    Tapejaras wont mate

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 08:15 AM PST

    I'm actually newish to ps4 ark and have been playing single player and recently tamed 2 tapes and for some reason they don't mate? They're male and female, they're sitting right next to each other, and I clicked enable mating on both of them. Still nothing

    submitted by /u/Lvcci
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel