• Breaking News

    Monday, March 4, 2019

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (March 04)

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (March 04)


    Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (March 04)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 05:33 AM PST

    Tribe, Official, & Unnofficial Server recruitment here. If you list your recruitment post more than once per week you will be disciplined, report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Official not letting me on

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 08:09 AM PST

    The server keeps on getting dedossed and now I can't get on to the server when I try to logg on plz help

    submitted by /u/JSTrav
    [link] [comments]

    Rag Boss Fight

    Posted: 03 Mar 2019 03:29 PM PST

    I'm Looking To Join In Anyone Boss Fight For Rag, I Need To Unlock Tek Replicator

    submitted by /u/Kyngjr74
    [link] [comments]

    Does Stacking Walls Still Work?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2019 01:01 PM PST

    I'm a new player, and am on primitive mode. I was wondering if stacking walls on your base still works? I have watched videos on how to stack 4 walls together, but I can't get the second flipped wall to be placed without destroying my first one. I'm not sure if this got patched, or if i'm just doing it wrong, any help would be very much appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Apex-Penguin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel