• Breaking News

    Monday, March 4, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Changing taming requirments

    ARK on Xbox One Changing taming requirments


    Changing taming requirments

    Posted: 03 Mar 2019 06:44 PM PST

    I have a ragnarok server and have aberration and extinction dinos on it. I want to add the rock drake and basilisk. I know you need to get eggs for the rock drake to raise them. I don't think adding rock drakes will make them lay eggs and also to tame a basilisk you need fert drake eggs.

    Is it possible to change the actual requirements that it calls for to tame specific animals?

    submitted by /u/Rondeau04
    [link] [comments]

    How do you turn on events in solo arks?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2019 09:30 PM PST

    Say I want to enable the Christmas event again in my solo ark, or the valentines event, how would I do this? Is this even possible?

    submitted by /u/ih8mosquitos
    [link] [comments]

    Couldn't bring 2 tames in to BM:G fight in Single Player even though they were in the circle. Why?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2019 08:06 PM PST

    Anyone out there have custom paintings (imported images) on an unofficial session?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2019 06:56 PM PST

    Looking for cool paintings and since I don't have any help I can't do it myself. If you don't mind sharing, pm me server info please! Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/msjs91011
    [link] [comments]

    So I was playing with a friend on a private server and the game crashed

    Posted: 03 Mar 2019 06:18 AM PST

    Now I though oh well, I'll just login again but I was greeted by the character creation screen with no option to respawn with said character . Any fixes?

    Update: talked to server admin and he got my stuff and let me claim it

    submitted by /u/BT1058
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel