• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 16, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Forest titan be like

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Forest titan be like


    Forest titan be like

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 04:54 AM PDT

    Why...why are they there

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 06:51 PM PDT

    First Mutation EVER! I'm so happy!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 08:50 PM PDT

    God cannot save me now.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 05:14 PM PDT

    He looks so cool

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 12:04 AM PDT

    Good to know people can be open about admitting to meshing and wildcard does nothing about it smh ��

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 04:31 AM PDT

    Editing Dinos On Nitrado Servers?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 10:10 AM PDT

    Does anybody know if you can change what dinos spawn on maps? Im curious if i can make aberration or extinction dinos spawn naturally on The Island. This is on PS4

    submitted by /u/Richy0110
    [link] [comments]

    Engrams Transfers

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 04:01 AM PDT

    Okay first off thank you guys for being one of the nicest subreddits I been in and second I have a question about engrams and servers , so let's say I'm playing on a abberation server and I then go to a extinction server will all the engrams I learned from abberation such as the climbing picks go with me too or would they only work when I play on that server

    submitted by /u/VexnoYT
    [link] [comments]

    Titanoboa Tames

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    Anyone else think it would be AMAZING to ride around on a Titanoboa? Maybe have a mechanism so that when you feed it spoiled meat, it produces Narcotics. Similar to the beelzebufo with cementing paste.

    submitted by /u/jpark850pcola
    [link] [comments]

    Ark discord

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    Is there an official discord server for ark or just unofficial?

    submitted by /u/QuackYoMama
    [link] [comments]

    I love finding little easter eggs like these :)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 05:45 PM PDT

    Best/Cheapest Host for a small group of 5-10 people?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 02:38 AM PDT

    Hello! Me and my friend have been planning to start an ark server to play on for a month or two but I was woundering which host is the best for 5-10 people on the Ragnarok DLC, just a server that runs 24/7.

    Thanks in advance =)

    submitted by /u/Emilot
    [link] [comments]

    @JeffTheChiller IVE GOT YOU FAM. I MADE IT BETTER

    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 05:57 PM PDT

    Any tips on killing or avoiding therizinosaurs early game?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 05:14 AM PDT

    They're fucking everywhere and honestly worse than rexes. Every good game I've had has died from these. Doesn't matter how many carnos trikes stegos I tame, they all die to them. Plus it's not like I'm trying to fight them, they just wonder over to me while I'm taming something and kill me, my dinos and the one I'm trying to tame. Any tips? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/MyPotato6776
    [link] [comments]

    I m the king boyss xD

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 10:53 AM PDT

    Where’s the best place to find griffins on ragnarok?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 10:47 AM PDT

    Question For Xbox One Users.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    So every time I try to do a screen capture it automatically goes to the pause screen. Is there a way to do it on the Xbox One? I am on Single Player Mode BTW.

    submitted by /u/2AMGamer81
    [link] [comments]

    Can't check explorer notes? Dunno why.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 10:38 AM PDT

    Hey looking for boosted ark Xbox server

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    Storage tips?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 10:23 AM PDT

    I have a small base, semi-hidden, but that's a cover up for an even smaller more hidden base in hole I found. I don't have much room for storage, but I could just spam cabinets. I'm playing on a boosted server, so I fill chests quickly. My main problem is that when I raid (I have a HUGE carry weight) I like getting the stuff, but putting it away on Xbox takes way too long. Tips?

    submitted by /u/NewDawnSounds
    [link] [comments]

    Question for all the single players

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 06:22 AM PDT

    How do you have fun in ark? What do you do to make it more fun and less boring?

    submitted by /u/xTheGrimmx
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting PvP tribe mates for unofficial server

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 10:07 AM PDT

    Like the title says, my tribe mate and I are looking for people to join us on a 5x week days, 7x weekends unofficial PVP server. We are looking for fairly experienced Players who like PvP or people who are prepared to farm! We are just starting out but are very active. Let me know!

    Edit: Forgot to mention but the server we are playing on is ragnarok. In total the cluster has island, aberration, extinction, and ragnarok

    submitted by /u/Coopper_
    [link] [comments]

    Mods

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    So im tired of all the normal creatures in ark, and i want some good creature mod that just add some good new creatures, not anything to op.

    submitted by /u/QinkyTinky
    [link] [comments]

    Hello! I'm new to Ark

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 09:25 AM PDT

    I've been enjoying Ark for the last two months, playing single player mode on Xbox One. My one complaint is that after the last update I'm experiencing an extreme amount of game crashes. Usually within 10 or 20 minutes of play. I've been working around this by force saving my game every 5 or 10 minutes. Is this common for other Xbox players? Or is it perhaps an issue with my own Xbox? I'd like to start playing online soon, now that I have a good understanding of how the game works, but am reluctant to start anew if the game is going to continuously crash.

    Any thoughts, tips or suggestions?

    submitted by /u/StBr0k3n
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel