• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 15, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Can I cheat spawn a Snow Owl without owning the DLC pack

    ARK on Xbox One Can I cheat spawn a Snow Owl without owning the DLC pack


    Can I cheat spawn a Snow Owl without owning the DLC pack

    Posted: 14 May 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I wanna try to beat all the maps for Ark and get the story under wraps..

    Posted: 14 May 2019 08:26 PM PDT

    For the most parts, I wanna try to collect all the notes and see all there is to see in the bosses/story, but I don't wanna do it alone... I was wondering if there was anyone who could help me out with this goal?

    submitted by /u/TheDarkness0ne
    [link] [comments]

    Event ideas?

    Posted: 14 May 2019 01:49 PM PDT

    I'm playing in a RP server and have decided to open a tavern. I want to do different events to bring people together. I'm gonna have dodo fights, boxing, and maybe jousting. Just looking for other event ideas

    submitted by /u/xbloodkingx
    [link] [comments]

    Any plans to fix the server lag?

    Posted: 14 May 2019 07:29 AM PDT

    It's so bad I'll run for 20 seconds and then be shot right back

    submitted by /u/TheLastSamDen
    [link] [comments]

    Raptor tame tips

    Posted: 14 May 2019 01:11 PM PDT

    Bola Raptors but there super quick

    submitted by /u/pndas
    [link] [comments]

    Eu server on small tribes

    Posted: 14 May 2019 04:48 AM PDT

    Me and my tribe are Americans and we are starting on an eu server is this a bad idea or docuou think it will be okay? And we are also trying out small tribes. Is it fairly fun and less grindy than official? Is it worth it. Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/noahray28
    [link] [comments]

    orbital supply drops - solo strats?

    Posted: 14 May 2019 09:14 AM PDT

    Servers Offical PVE - Red or Purple Drops.

    I've heard of people using a 2nd account to spike wall around the drop locations to make purple drops soloable with a giga. I don't wanna do anything that requires a 2nd account.
    So what dinos / strats do you think would be good to solo Red + maybe Purple drops. Do you think a boss rex team with a yuty would do well? Dimorph Army? what do you do?

    submitted by /u/paypalruinsthegame
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel