• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 14, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 14 May 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    So, is it possible to play solo and earn Tek?

    Posted: 14 May 2019 07:16 AM PDT

    I currently play Conan Exiles, and I do love the game. However, the underwater building in Ark is what drew me in here to ask. If I play with a buddy on a PvE server, is it possible to unlock the Tek tier with just 2 people? It seems like it would be a hell of a time to get the unlocks for the Tek but I would sure play if it was not to bad. I simply want to build with the underwater tek structures lol

    submitted by /u/Vaerth101
    [link] [comments]

    Max Lvl 150 on Sp Island

    Posted: 14 May 2019 01:28 AM PDT

    Just wanna ask if it is somehow possible to let creatures spawn u to lvl 150 rather than 120 on the Island. I checked the max difficulty box, but it didn't work. I added the overrideofficialdufficulty line into the gameusersettings, but it got deleted. Changed the difficulty in the same settings to 5, got deleted.

    Is it even possible? Wanna start playing on the Island, and then progress slowly to other maps in sp but without 150s it isnt worth searching for breeding material...

    submitted by /u/LadyAddax
    [link] [comments]

    THEY TRIED TO RUN WITH THIS?! - Ark Solo Small Tribes Official - Ep 6

    Posted: 14 May 2019 12:28 PM PDT

    Idea: Tek Forge

    Posted: 13 May 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    Would love a Tek Forge.

    Doesn't even need to have an increased refining speed vs an indy forge. Just 2x the slots and allow it to be powered by shards internally or by a tek generator.

    And the size needs to be 25-50% of an indy forge.

    submitted by /u/msjs91011
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone fill me in on extinction. Been gone a while and ark seems to be pTW now?

    Posted: 14 May 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I've been gone a while and was hoping for a quick summary on the new map dinos. I've played with all the maps except for extinction.

    I started back up on the center. Fought off a few raids, but I kept seeing the same new dino, a managamar. It seems to have unlimited CC on players and dinos. It also appears to do similar damage to a lightning wyverns breath.

    Am I missing important counters to this dino? I attacked it on with a 280 argy and I was CCed in place for 8 to 10 seconds while I watched my 5k health bar disappear. I figured I must be missing something as that level of CC on any dino seems to be absurd.

    I ended up killing a few of them with multiple pickers and a rhino, but in a 1 on 1, what are my options? That ice breath seems crazy. I couldn't get near without instant endless ice cube on my character / dino.

    I also just checked out abberation in hopes of getting away from manags after being offlined, but they appear to be there too. Again, instantly froze my 2k health bear and he stated frozen until death. My buddy was froze instantly as well and died.

    I really hope I'm missing something because unlimited CC is a bad thing and I feel like a 12 yr old balancing a game could figure that out.

    I also heards titans and meks are in the mix, but I haven't seen any.

    submitted by /u/BlackbeardARK
    [link] [comments]

    CPU bottleneck at 100%

    Posted: 14 May 2019 08:17 AM PDT

    As the title suggests im running into an issue where my CPU is running at 100% preventing me from even looking around. I have tried going into the settings and turning down the shadows and light scales at the suggestion of another post. I have also tried setting all the settings to low. Nothing seems to help.

    Computer specs are

    • :asrock z390 pro4
    • :GeForce RTX 2080
    • :Intel Core i7-9700K
    • :32GB ram

    Any help would be appreciated!

    [Edit] -I am testing out ark in single player at the moment. Vanilla Ark with no mods.

    submitted by /u/vote4mclovin
    [link] [comments]

    Official PvE - Should I Even Keep Searching?

    Posted: 13 May 2019 06:32 PM PDT

    Wanted to try PvE to get back into Ark despite knowing about the pillar problem - little to my surprise it was just as bad as everyone says. I figured I could find something (even an undesirable spot) but every inch of every coastline in the jungles on the 2 Center servers I tried were fully pillared. I don't mean sections around bases I mean the entire coast of every jungle island.

    I spent hours running up and down coasts. Should I keep searching or is this going to be the same everywhere? Is it even worth trying?

    edit: Didn't know auto-decay was disabled, I'll be giving it another shot in a week. Shoutout to /u/PSNBringtheheat for the info.

    submitted by /u/president_clint
    [link] [comments]

    Help. So, I installed ASM, played on it for a while, tried to open ark the next day, and I got this. Any idea why?

    Posted: 13 May 2019 04:12 PM PDT

    Feeling cute may delete later.

    Posted: 13 May 2019 03:00 PM PDT

    Anyone want to play through the 'story' together?

    Posted: 13 May 2019 07:16 PM PDT

    Hi friends I've really enjoyed looking into the Ark lore but my buddy who normally plays survival stuff with me is kinda burned out on Ark from playing it a lot previous to this. I haven't really experienced too much with it, but I would like to work my way through the different maps and extinction just to see the lore and do the bosses and stuff. Anyone want to play w/?

    submitted by /u/claythearc
    [link] [comments]

    Old Ark is better

    Posted: 14 May 2019 07:03 AM PDT

    Road Flare Costume

    Posted: 13 May 2019 04:46 PM PDT

    A new costume idea for the Torch turning it into a simple road flare. I think that it would be a fun like Jurassic Park reference.

    submitted by /u/Ronnie-R15
    [link] [comments]

    mating interval setting

    Posted: 13 May 2019 03:56 PM PDT

    does a dinos mating interval save to where it was hatched? Say you tame a mating pair on ab with mating interval of 1x then go to rag that has .5 do they still only mate at the 1x speed? we use the center has a kinda breeding map and im seeing dinos with 20hour mating interval even tho its set to .2

    submitted by /u/grrmisfit
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarok or The Volcano

    Posted: 13 May 2019 02:24 PM PDT

    My friend and I are trying to decide whether to play on the Ragnarok map or the Volcano steam workshop map. We've played on Ragnarok before, and like the map a lot. Never really looked at the desert sections that were added though.

    We only recently learned about the Volcano and it looks like a pretty cool map. The pictures on the workshop looked nice and having aberration creatures without having to deal with the aberration map itself sounds good.

    submitted by /u/Clawmaster2013
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel