• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 9, 2019

    Ark PS4 Node defending? Extinction

    Ark PS4 Node defending? Extinction


    Node defending? Extinction

    Posted: 09 May 2019 07:26 AM PDT

    So I saw a few videos of people defending these nodes against the corrupted dinos to get element and dust. This was an unofficial server so results would vary compared to the official server I play on. But I was curious as if this is easier to do than boss fights. I'm currently prepping for boss fights but saw this as an alternative option until I am ready. Could anyone tell me what I may need for each difficulty of it. Is this something I could go out on a 40k h and 700melee rex and solo easy mode over and over? Any information would be helpful. Also in a verrryy small tribe. Like 2 other people lol.

    submitted by /u/Mezbelike
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Rex even worth taming anymore?

    Posted: 07 May 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel