• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 9, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - When you're messing around with your mannequin and get gold.

    ARK: Survival Evolved - When you're messing around with your mannequin and get gold.


    When you're messing around with your mannequin and get gold.

    Posted: 09 May 2019 02:54 AM PDT

    Am I going overkill

    Posted: 08 May 2019 05:49 PM PDT

    The troops have been summoned. My army is complete. Their loyalty is unquestioned and unwavering. I am now ready for anything. I AM DODOR THE ALL-POWERFUL!!

    Posted: 09 May 2019 07:09 AM PDT

    Rex's and boss fights.

    Posted: 09 May 2019 09:28 AM PDT

    So I'm still breeding for my super rex and super yuty, as of right now I have 5 throw away male rexs with about 20k health and 400-500 melee damage, and 4 male yuty's with 15k health with about 400-500 melee damage. How many throw always can I bring to what boss level and successfully beat it? Idc about them dying. They're eating through my troughs, atm I have them cryopoded. I just wanted to put them to good use.

    submitted by /u/ModernT1mes
    [link] [comments]

    [Fan Dossier] Introducing the Deinotherium!

    Posted: 08 May 2019 03:02 PM PDT

    FRESH WIPE RAG SERVER! CUSTOM DROPS, CUSTOM CRAFTING!

    Posted: 09 May 2019 10:09 AM PDT

    "10x Boosted Ragnarok"

    INFO

    • CUSTOM CRAFTING (SOME STUFF IS CHEAPER) EXAMPLE: REPLICATOR DOES NOT REQUIRE ELEMENT TO CRAFT (NOT FIBER CRAFT)
    • ELEMENT IS CRAFTABLE BY COLLECTING ELEMENT DUST FROM KILLING WYVERNS
    • MANTICORE/DRAGON DROPS EXTRA ELEMENT WHEN DEFEATED
    • STACK MOD - ENABLED
    • WE HOST WEEKLY EVENTS
    • FRIENDLY ADMINS
    • WE HAVE COMMUNITY CENTERS AND SHOPS WHERE YOU CAN PURCHASE DINOS/GEAR
    • TRIBE LIMIT - 5

    RULES

    • MESHING = INSTABAN
    • NO PVP AT BLUE OB
    • NO PVP AT COMMUNITY CENTER/SHOPS
    • NO BLUE TAGGING
    • NO BUILDING IN ARTIFACT CAVES

    STATS

    SERVER

    • Taming- 100x
    • Harvest- 10x
    • XP- 10x
    • Hatching- 100x
    • Raising- 50x
    • Mating Interval- .5

    PLAYER

    • HEALTH - 2.5
    • OXYGEN - 100
    • WEIGHT - 10K
    • SPEED - 2
    • FORTITUDE - 100
    • CRAFTING SKILL - 10

    DINO

    • WEIGHT- 10K
    • STAMINA- 15

    CUSTOM DROPS

    • WHITE DROP - KIBBLES, LONGNECK, TRANQ DARTS
    • GREEN DROP - EVERYTHING TO DO HARD RAG BOSS
    • BLUE DROP - LOW TIER SADDLES
    • PURPLE DROP - LOW TIER WEAPONS/MID TIER SADDLES
    • YELLOW DROP - MID TIER WEAPONS/HIGH END SADDLES
    • RED DROP - HIGH END WEAPONS/RARE SADDLES

    TO JOIN - SEARCH "10X BOOSTED RAGNAROK"

    FOR HELP - Discord.gg/nZ3Q7Jz

    YOU CAN ALSO MESSAGE ME ON XBOX - Swishersweet573

    submitted by /u/_Swishersweet573_
    [link] [comments]

    An extraordinary thing happened on ark today. A dev actually joined an Xbox server and got rid of a f@cking dosser. ������������

    Posted: 08 May 2019 04:10 PM PDT

    Lol

    Posted: 09 May 2019 05:34 AM PDT

    My mum and sister keep calling me a bastard every time I kill a dodo because they like the noise they make. (They said and I quote "how can you kill something that cute you evil bastard")

    submitted by /u/xslayer25
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for more, official pvp pc extinction

    Posted: 09 May 2019 09:08 AM PDT

    Pretty much says it all, friday my friends and i are gunna spawn in with what they have left or have gained till then and we are going to grind out a small base get a bunch of element to make meks and tek suits.

    Looking for more to join

    Doesnt matter if you are new, one of my friends just baught the game yesterday

    submitted by /u/Mui_gogeta
    [link] [comments]

    When you tame a basilo

    Posted: 08 May 2019 09:09 PM PDT

    When you log on and see your base raided and prime Rex line died...meteors did it...upvote to save the Dino’s!

    Posted: 08 May 2019 01:34 PM PDT

    So yesterday I posted on here a pic of a map I made up during my free time...

    Posted: 09 May 2019 08:21 AM PDT

    Now last night and for awhile I'm working on a larger version of a similar, yet different map using full pieces of paper instead of sticky notes!

    submitted by /u/C0nardoesReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server with friends

    Posted: 09 May 2019 08:19 AM PDT

    I'm planning to rent a dedicated server to play with a small group of friends. It will only about 6-10 people and we plan to split into 2 tribes. PvP will be enabled but we will have struck rules preventing foundation wiping and such. Unfortunately we will be playing on Xbox since most of my friends don't have a pc able to support ark they already own the game for Xbox. My quesions are:

    1. We're planning to have weekly/biweekly PvP events. What's the best way to set up an arena? Admin spawn walls and such?

    2. What are good rewards for events that would help a tribe but not put one tribe too far ahead of the other?

    3. Can I edit supply drops using the .ini file?

    4. Can I edit stack size using the .ini file?

    5. What's a good end goal? If we don't have an "endgame" we will get burnt out. I think its better to send an end goal, determine a winner, and wipe the server/restart on a new map

    6. Finally, what are some events? I thought of some such as dodo fights or fights with only unrideable dinos but I'm always up for more suggestions.

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/richman4
    [link] [comments]

    New to this Game, can some people help?

    Posted: 09 May 2019 08:13 AM PDT

    Hello, I've owned this game for a while but I only just started playing it now, I've watched some gameplay but not much, I plan to use the maps like this:

    Ragnarok -> Aberration -> Extinction

    I think I'll be okay with extinction, but I need some advice with the other maps.

    • Some good Tames? I've watched Early tame videos but they all have the same obvious to tame dinos (Raptor, Trike, Dilo, Ptera ;/) and I'd like some dinos that can help me with my base, and combat up to mid levels.
    • Good place to set up my base? And how to make a large one? I'm going solo so I'm just gonna use stone. (I already know a base location for Abb, but not Rag.)
    • How to make electrical grids? I've tried to read guides on them but they're all so confusing.
    • Which is more efficient, Frog method or just crafting CP?
    • How to grind a lot of Shotgun Ammo? I decided the only firearms I will use (Other than the tranq rifle.) are shotguns, how can I craft a lot of ammo fast?

    Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Golden_Starr57
    [link] [comments]

    How cool would a Future is Wild Ark mod be

    Posted: 09 May 2019 08:10 AM PDT

    Sorry for thw delay but here it is the tickle chickrn made by my friend

    Posted: 09 May 2019 08:10 AM PDT

    Laid back but engaging RP server looking for members (Xbox/Windows crossplay)

    Posted: 08 May 2019 08:49 PM PDT

    Do you prefer the finer things in your Ark experience? Do you prefer stone and wood mansions over triple-layered metal squares? Are you interested in PvP but don't have the time to no-life official? If you answered yes to any of these, then Principates may be what you're looking for. We are in need of members, and if you join you won't regret it.

    Discord link: https://discord.gg/dQNeskQ

    Principates features an in-depth, roleplay oriented PvP system as well as a unique faction system. You can join an existing faction or create your own, and if you decide to build up on your own you will not have the constant fear of raiding. We are also looking for people to help create server lore and drive the narrative of the story forward, so if you are a creative writer you may enjoy your time even more.

    submitted by /u/PatrioticGentleman
    [link] [comments]

    Great unofficial server cluster! This server cluster is extremely welcoming to new players and were always looking to expand. The admins are active and are willing to help out new players. There’s also a discord to join the community

    Posted: 09 May 2019 07:53 AM PDT

    [PC] New EU PVP Ark Extinction Server with 60 Slots! No Wipes! x3 XP x5 Tame/Harvesting S+

    Posted: 09 May 2019 07:36 AM PDT

    Server Name - [NEW 08/05/19] ARK Extinction PVP Server [x3 XP] [x5 T/H] [S+]

    Server IP - 147.135.182.5:7580

    Mods: S+, Offline Guard System and Super Spyglass

    Rates are 5x everything with xp set to 3x

    Friendly community with community events!

    Join the server if you have any questions!

    submitted by /u/OultimoChampion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel