• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 19, 2019

    Ark PS4 Torpidity stat per level adjustment. What does it do?

    Ark PS4 Torpidity stat per level adjustment. What does it do?


    Torpidity stat per level adjustment. What does it do?

    Posted: 19 May 2019 04:22 AM PDT

    We keep getting raided by SC and we don’t know why

    Posted: 19 May 2019 10:03 AM PDT

    We never even talked to them? I know a member of our tribe was in Sc on ragnarok 364, but they had a good relation. It's the second time in 3 days we got raided. They destroyed fucking everything. We don't need help, we're just trying to figure out why. Any ideas ?

    submitted by /u/Alexo22Prequel
    [link] [comments]

    Much Needed Advice From Everyone

    Posted: 19 May 2019 09:11 AM PDT

    So to keep it simple, I'm in a 3 man tribe on a normal Ragnarok official server. We know the ins and outs of the game. All level 70+, and all typically grind for hours. Two days ago we got our best base yet set up in the desert. Defenses weren't great but it was pretty well off the beaten path. Last night we got raided by a larger tribe. They didn't wipe us or take everything but it's pretty sprit breaking considering this is the 4th time we've been raided in a month. What are we doing wrong? How can we improve? Thanks for any and all tips.

    submitted by /u/NovaHysterical
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know how to properly paint pictures from a camera onto a canvas? I have a ps4 pro and it crashes everytime I try to do it. This is the best I've gotten so far.

    Posted: 18 May 2019 08:53 PM PDT

    Small tribes pvp unplayable?

    Posted: 18 May 2019 08:27 PM PDT

    So I played on the island pvp small tribes and literally there is no developed base with tames. Nobody on the server can keep a harvesting dino alive longer than a day. I have so many resources stockpiled under water to make a pretty decent fortified base but I'm not seeing the point. Because of the boasted compared to real officials it's just a deadly free for all and most people don't even have a base and tames. Is this the reality of small tribes. Will turrets even make a difference if I build a fortified base in a hidden spot? I'm just not seeing the fun and my tribe of 6 is losing interest too. Any advice or should I just try different servers. I get being raided that's part of pvp but small tribes they completely wipe every base and every dino they see. It wasn't like this when I played on real officials a couple years back

    submitted by /u/kylewojo95
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else being Thrown off your Dino when you try to dismount?

    Posted: 19 May 2019 05:54 AM PDT

    I don't have a video to show what I'm talking about, sorry.

    I have two dinos that I know of that do this. My Velonasaur, and my Managarmr. When I press triangle 🔺 to dismount it throws me like way off to the side of the dino, instead of just standing up on top of them like you do with other dinos.

    I do wanna mention for clarification that on my upper level where these dinos are located, I don't have all my walls built all the way up most are just a single wall all the way around. Also I'm currently playing on the Extinction map, and my base is up on one of the pillars in the city center.

    Because of this when I hopped off my Managarmr it threw me so far over that I shot past the single wall and started free falling to the ground, which again I'm building pretty high up. So the only way to keep from dieing was for me to turn on creative mode, and tap X ❌ twice so I could fly back up to my base.

    Has anyone noticed this problem with any other dinos?

    Does anyone know if this is some game glitch, or is it something that has been done intentionally or what?

    Let me know! ~InsatiableCannabista~

    submitted by /u/Insatiablecannabista
    [link] [comments]

    Can ramps or something be built in carno island cave to get a megalosaurus out?

    Posted: 18 May 2019 11:08 AM PDT

    I tamed it because it was a 180 ,max on my server, and I read that people have gotten them out. I don't have cryopods yet ,but we're working on bosses. Is there any way to build something inside the cave to get it out, or is it stuck until I get a cryopods? Right now we only have access to the island.

    submitted by /u/Isaacnoah86
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel