• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:11 AM PST

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sound familiar

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:32 AM PST

    My friends "accidently" made thanos in ark

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:38 PM PST

    Share some fun tips&tricks that you didn't know until playing later in this game

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:32 AM PST

    It's safe to say there is an almost unlimited amount of things to learn about ark. For players like me that know every dino's name and spawn locations, there is still things i learn, i thought it would be fun if we could all share some things that you don't need to know to play the game but could benefit in the long run.

    EXAMPLE: Yesterday i learned through memes that a lightning wyvern is faster then pteranodons.
    Comment and upvote the post to get as many people in as possible!

    submitted by /u/KungFuPandah
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Island: Top 6 Hidden Base Locations

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:37 PM PST

    Building a Greenhouse | Ark Mysterious Mystery | EP10

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:28 PM PST

    Question about kibble

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:47 AM PST

    I was talking to a buddy recently who said that if you're going to use kibble tho tame a dino, you can only use the kibble with the corresponding egg size for that dino (can only use Basic with Parasaurs, only use Superior with Argents, etc). For some reason (idk if I saw this online or what), I have it in my head that u can trade upwards but not down (I cannot use Basic for an argent, but I can use Superior for a Parasaur; u just don't want to make a habit of that bcuz of the expense). I haven't had the time/resources to test this. Can anyone confirm which is the correct understanding please?

    submitted by /u/Gameguy336
    [link] [comments]

    Titanosaur Tek Land Carrier (PVE Unofficial)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:54 PM PST

    Resource respaqning but still a thing ?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:36 AM PST

    Haven't played for a year. After playing for a few hours solo on the island I realized no resources were respaqning (settings are mostly default).

    Is the bug where if you're playing solo and log off before resources respawn then they never will still a thing ?

    submitted by /u/razeal113
    [link] [comments]

    Need HELP on small Tribes :(

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:17 AM PST

    I have been raided 4 times in half a week. Is someone willing to lvl me to lvl 95 by killing some death worm or helping me out in general. Everyone is hostile on the servers i go to :(.

    submitted by /u/SgtMorningwood12
    [link] [comments]

    How do I raid a raft base without turret soaking tames

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:16 AM PST

    Hello reddit! I found a raft in the water on our pvp server and the guy who owns it said he had good stuff on it and they it would be impossible for me to take it. It's a wooden raft with sunk metal foundations, metal walls, metal ceilings with giant hatch frames on it that house 10 turrets. All of his turrets are slot capped with ammo

    submitted by /u/stevenf7
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy saves from upcoming wipe

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:57 AM PST

    Anyone know whether they will give out all the saves and not just the ones that are being wiped?

    Got an old Legacy PVE save I wouldn't mind putting onto my unofficial cluster but its still a populated server so I doubt it will get wiped just yet.

    submitted by /u/smashNcrabs
    [link] [comments]

    How it all comes together for Gacha feeding with S+

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:30 AM PST

    Hi, I'm fairly new to ark. I'm trying to understand all the gacha stuff and how it all fits together

    I play on a unofficial server that has S+, I am level 102 but don't have tek engrams yet (so no vivarium). I have a few snow owls

    From what I've been able to work out so far, you ideally want around 10 snow owls per gacha to keep it going (along with other 'food')

    A S+ item collector will pick up owl pellets and put them in a S+ animal tender. The S+ animal tender will then put these pellets directly into a gacha

    I have had a little look at the gavagers, and I understand that they have their own feeding trough, are you meant to just put stone in there and that trough will feed stone to the gacha? (along to the tender supplying owl pellets)

    I believe some people use berries / Y traps. I know that owl pellets can be used as fertilizer, but I'm not sure how to get the owl pellets into the crop plots and then how to get the berries / Y traps into the gacha. Does this have to be done manually (with the transfer tool)? or can that part be automated too

    Or is my understanding completely wrong!

    Thanks you, trying to get it all straight in my mind has been puzzling me for a few days

    submitted by /u/_c0mical
    [link] [comments]

    706MB update for PC?! Notes?!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:52 PM PST

    Title. Anyone got any insight?

    submitted by /u/Rule_32
    [link] [comments]

    Building bugged after last patch

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:04 PM PST

    Cant place triangle cieling, metal foundations, large tek walls or double door frame doors.

    On officials

    Anyone with this issue?

    submitted by /u/Kiljaeded
    [link] [comments]

    Help A Noob Who Hasn't Played In 3 Years

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Need some help, I have tried playing on all of the maps available at the moment(I play on xbox), and the only one I actually enjoy is the center. I don't like PVE because it is the same as when i played before but worse(Pillar foundations for miles and Extremely laggy from all of the tames and mountains for bases). I have been playing PVP small tribes with a couple of friends who have gotten back into it, spawning in the redwood and fighting to survive against stupid terror birds every 5ft. We understand how to play the game pretty well, but no matter how far along we get in a day/weekend, we get back on the next day to find our low lvl, passive, and caged tames and shitty stone base destroyed and raided by a single guy on a lvl 300+ managarmr. We have traveled to multiple different servers, but can't escape this fate no matter where we go. Is this all this game has become? Or is this just something that happens in small tribe servers?

    InB4 the it's pvp stop crying comments, I'm just looking for suggestions to go on the center that are less likely to get raided back to the stone age every day, but also not down the side of the map and a 10 minute travel to any useful resource.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Suck_These_Toes
    [link] [comments]

    PC ark unofficial - is it just MTS?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:09 AM PST

    Just recently got a PC and bought ARK because I enjoyed it a lot on console however I am struggling to find servers that are high pop other than MTS that are also 10x rates or lower. On console there was like 10 servers constantly capped on across their clusters, is there other servers that are like 50/70 across each map in the cluster on PC or does everyone just play MTS and official?

    submitted by /u/Connor1929
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in the old BattlEye loop since the last update when trying to load P+

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:56 PM PST

    When launching with Primitive Plus the game closes after 10 minutes of loading and open the 'install battleye' window. I've tried verifying files, removing/reinstalling BattlEye, launching without BE, reinstalled P+, and even went so far as to edit a BE launcher config file (popular fix to the same problem others had back in Oct). Nothing has helped. This problem appeared after todays 706MB update.

    submitted by /u/Rule_32
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha boss fight vs the other boss fights

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:30 PM PST

    Is there a reason to do the alpha boss fights over the beta or gamma boss fights other than the element amount

    submitted by /u/kdog579
    [link] [comments]

    Equus. Is it a Mortar & Pestle or a Chem Bench?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:22 PM PST

    Im trying to craft a large amount of narcotics but I'm not at the level of the chem bench yet. I've never tamed an Equus but I heard it's like a mortar pestle or chem bench 50/50. As long as it's faster than the mortar and pestle.

    submitted by /u/Lytrah
    [link] [comments]

    Triple alpha raptor threat

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:48 PM PST

    Well. I played Ark for one month, had to stop due to lack of time. Came back a last week and started playing single player. I built a stone base close to the plateau at the north of redwoods, killed a lot of raptors and carnos that showed up before I had somewhere to shelter myself and tamed a carno in the process. While flying on my pteranodon to gather some metal, I noticed there was a lv12 alpha raptor not so far from my base... the next day a lv64 alpha raptor joined him, but I didn't mind them.

    I finally finished my base, so I decided to fly a bit and gather some metal... and found there's a third alpha raptor (lv68) and now they are pretty close to my base. I don't know how I am going to defend my base against them if they get too close. I read that alpha raptors can break stone structures quite quickly.

    Right now my best weapons are an ascendant pump-action shotgun I found on a loot crate, a journeyman crossbow, a regular longneck rifle and my dinos are a lv197 pteranodon, a 172 Doedicurus, a 140 Carno, a 112 Argentavis, and less relevant for fighting: A lv92 Castoroides and lv172 Parasaur. I've killed some alpha raptors before with my carno+castoroides... but they were under lv35 and my carno would usually come up at 25% health.

    For now I think I'll try to get enough metal to create a trap of sorts that can contain them. Any other suggestions or ways to fight them? Not using Tek as I jus finished my first cave (I focused on finishing my base since I started).

    submitted by /u/Reikix
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for teammates

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:23 PM PST

    Hi everyone,my name is Simon and I have been playing ark for about 3.5k hours I am looking for teammates to play with on the new genesis servers Is anyone interested?BTW I live in Europe but I can play with people from other time zones no problem

    submitted by /u/PapaJeffrey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel