• Breaking News

    Monday, May 6, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - "You got the element...We got the engrams!"

    ARK: Survival Evolved - "You got the element...We got the engrams!"


    "You got the element...We got the engrams!"

    Posted: 06 May 2019 02:28 AM PDT

    Out here doing God’s work

    Posted: 05 May 2019 12:40 PM PDT

    Please for the love of god change this, its being driving me insane for 100 hours now

    Posted: 06 May 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    First family photo. Army slowly growing

    Posted: 06 May 2019 02:37 AM PDT

    This was my first day of ark

    Posted: 06 May 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    "I think I'll bring you a surprise this night !" woke up and saw this, laughed for a while

    Posted: 06 May 2019 06:32 AM PDT

    SP - For Love of my Moschops

    Posted: 06 May 2019 07:11 AM PDT

    I am a new player.

    I thought Moschops were only good for harvesting berries and early-game thatch. I was wrong!

    I've made a little house up on a small sandbar off of the mainland, quite close to Carnivore Island. As you can imagine for a North 1 start, this is not the safest of places.

    Until I got my Moschops.

    Want berries and thatch? Moschops!
    Harvesting chitin from trilobites? Moschops!
    Raptor running out of the bushes at you? Jump on the Moschops!
    Piranhas? Jump on the Moschops!
    Sabretooth? Carnotaur? Argentavis? Moschops!
    Overburdened? Moschops!
    Want some large eggs? Another Moschops!

    I've got two Moschops, m & f, one Dilophosaur, two Dimorphodons and we're already heading up the hill for metal. With a bit of help from the Stegos on the beach, we've also killed 3 Rexes. Moschops are seriously punchy critters.

    Also, if you can't tame them, leave the area and come back or log out and in again (works on SP anyway). Their tame requirement resets.

    Love my Moschops. (And that sandbar is a very nice place to build a house; you can see for miles and nothing's bothered me out there except a couple of birds. I hate birds.)

    submitted by /u/ludovician
    [link] [comments]

    Walks on the beach with bae

    Posted: 05 May 2019 08:44 PM PDT

    So this happened.

    Posted: 05 May 2019 05:09 PM PDT

    You were patient you waited for it here it is raptor made by my friend

    Posted: 06 May 2019 06:43 AM PDT

    Like to raid?? Like to look fancy while you do it???? The look no further

    Posted: 05 May 2019 10:54 PM PDT

    Chicken-powered Wyvern

    Posted: 06 May 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    The hardest thing to tame ever

    Posted: 05 May 2019 05:00 PM PDT

    This pretty collor colecath

    Posted: 05 May 2019 09:39 PM PDT

    Messing with lighting

    Posted: 05 May 2019 08:18 PM PDT

    Ice Age Official

    Posted: 06 May 2019 06:12 AM PDT

    What is the best way to get element?

    Posted: 06 May 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    I play on a modded server but it is hard and time consuming to get element, so would a boss fight be the best?

    submitted by /u/SrryThatUsrnmeTkn
    [link] [comments]

    Stats for my wyvern

    Posted: 06 May 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    I hatched a 155 poison wyvern yesterday and i was wondering if these are good stats

    8437.5 health 508.8 stamina 568 weight 241.1 melee

    submitted by /u/cykablyay12
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Server Manager

    Posted: 06 May 2019 09:22 AM PDT

    Trying to get this running for my family and I to play on. I've gotten my Steam API key and put it into ASM but still, every time I try to start the server I get an error that the mod details couldn't be obtained from Steam.

    Every single time I want to start the server I have to force a redownload of all of the mods. This can't be right?

    I've been trying to Google this all day but can't find a solid answer. Everything just says to input your Steam API key.. which I already have.

    Anyone know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/firexcracker
    [link] [comments]

    How to attack or gain the upperhand on another tribe in pve

    Posted: 05 May 2019 08:07 PM PDT

    I'm on a PvE server with optional tribe wars. There is a tribe that has been abusing this by amassing armies outside of our bases and building things and sleeping bags and such in our way because we can't do anything about it. As soon as PvP is turned on between us, he'll have a massive advantage. Also, melee damage is pumped WAYYY up so if he gets his giga to attack us first we're probably screwed. He's now officially becoming a threat.

    I need to know a few things

    1. How to find his, probably very small, base

    2. Ways to damage his structures and dinos. It's pve and wild Dino's won't attack his while he is offline. Also offline raid protection, but there is like a 12 minute timer of danger after logging off.

    3. General tips for creating a safe base from small groups basically using guerrilla tactics.

    4. Any other tips for dealing with this threat.

    submitted by /u/Random_guy_9888
    [link] [comments]

    You guys liked Melon so much so here is my favorite gacha, Sid

    Posted: 05 May 2019 04:28 PM PDT

    What a pose !

    Posted: 06 May 2019 08:50 AM PDT

    Range on s+ tek replicator

    Posted: 06 May 2019 08:22 AM PDT

    Going to try and summon the boss but need to know the range since there is no show range toggle. Don't wanna bring in a dumb shinehorn or something lol

    submitted by /u/tallyjoe15
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel