• Breaking News

    Monday, May 6, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One I need help

    ARK on Xbox One I need help


    I need help

    Posted: 05 May 2019 04:12 PM PDT

    I transfered my argy to SE and now i cant tranfer her anymore to transfer a creture again i have to wait 24 hours ?

    submitted by /u/timelapsedfox
    [link] [comments]

    Questions regarding transfer from official to dedicated server

    Posted: 05 May 2019 02:25 PM PDT

    I currently play pve official but am getting tired of the extreme lag and babies taking days to raise so I'm gonna buy another Xbox to run a server for my wife and I. I'm currently on aberration and I'd like to bring a couple drakes and doed etc with me to the dedicated aberration server I'm gonna run. How do I go about this? Can I transfer the Dino's? Any help is appreciated. I used to run a ragnarok server for my wife and I before my pc took a crap (crossplay windows 10) so l got Xbox profile and stuff all set. Also does it matter if I run server on Xbox one or Xbox one X?

    submitted by /u/HalonS78
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel