• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 27, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Is it possible to play a survivor on the same PC that I'm hosting a dedicated server?

    ARK on Xbox One Is it possible to play a survivor on the same PC that I'm hosting a dedicated server?


    Is it possible to play a survivor on the same PC that I'm hosting a dedicated server?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2019 12:07 AM PDT

    I've set up a dedicated server for myself and my wife to play on, but I cannot figure out how to actually get into the game myself, while I have the server active. We have been using a non-dedicated map, but we want to be able to play at different times, and when I host the non-dedicated server, we cannot get too far from each other without the game freaking out. What are our options here?

    submitted by /u/point51
    [link] [comments]

    Ark RP server

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 02:16 PM PDT

    I'm looking to open a shop / business on the RP server I'm playing on, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/VictorWacher
    [link] [comments]

    Game crash while loading server

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    So I went to an extinction server to relearn the engrams, was there maybe 2 minutes flying around the city before the game crashed and now I cant get back on that server at all. Crashes every time it starts loading, I can start hearing game noises and it sends me back to my xbox home screen.

    Im using an xbox one original, tried logging in to my account on a friends xbox one s and loading in and same thing happens on his xbox. Tried other servers and I can load in fine.

    Restarted xbox and game many times but no luck in the last hour or so. Any suggestions? xbox official pve

    Edit: Finally got it to load in, in case it happens to anyone this might help someone else. As it was loading in I kept spamming B to open the inventory and it let me in. Never going back to that server tho

    submitted by /u/PiffGuru
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel