• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 26, 2019

    Ark PS4 Centre Servers

    Ark PS4 Centre Servers


    Centre Servers

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 07:55 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    Can anyone recommend me a friendly Centre server? Preferably NA/EU PVE, I've been playing Ark for about a year and a half now and I'm getting a little bored but I don't think I want to give it up yet, so figured a change of scene is in order. Just want to try it out before I think about transferring dinos over

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Rose_Hudson
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having an inventory glitch that is making the game unplayable

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 12:02 PM PDT

    Questions about skins and events

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 08:48 PM PDT

    Hi and thanks for reading.

    I am playing on an unofficial PC server, I have some but not all skins. I did the single player for the achievements. And yet somehow I only have half the skins on the server, do I need to recomplete the achievements as if they weren't unlocked?

    I'm only bothered about vamp eyes bone skins for tames n cowboy hat what do I need to do?

    If I make sure a character on sp has the skins I desire to have those skins?

    submitted by /u/Matseye1r
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel