• Breaking News

    Friday, June 28, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Truth

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Truth


    Truth

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 06:29 AM PDT

    So I was fighting an alpha raptor alone because I'm smart and this happened

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 06:44 AM PDT

    Me and my army heading to war against Carno Island

    Posted: 27 Jun 2019 08:24 PM PDT

    Tribe: Perfect Balance

    Posted: 27 Jun 2019 11:39 PM PDT

    Very active ! Join today!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 03:19 AM PDT

    Just started playing and need a few tips.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    So I played for about 3-4 hours of ark on PS4 for my first time and I was just wondering what thing should I do at what stage. So far I've managed to tame a level 14 trike, I'm level 23, so please just give some general tips and tricks for a beginner. Thank You!

    Edit: Also what should I use my points for? Health, damage? Which one

    submitted by /u/Shredder1811
    [link] [comments]

    Took a picture of a surise on epic quality

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    Did I just stumble into a Mass Genocide

    Posted: 27 Jun 2019 09:23 PM PDT

    Mutation Breeding tips?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 06:57 AM PDT

    I've just started to get into serious breeding. I have some experience, but that's just from breeding my good dinos for expendable offspring.

    I'd like to breed some mutations in to my yutys and theri's so I have a good business going on my server. (The rex and giga market is already cornered) I've read a few online guides, but they mostly say "hatch a ton of eggs until you get a mutation".

    Are there any lessons you guys learned that you wish someone told you before you started mutation breeding dinos?

    submitted by /u/cheapshotfrenzy
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone is looking for veg on valguero look no further!!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 10:13 AM PDT

    Ark Is A Horror Game no kapp

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    Wanna know why it's a horror game? Just go to the caves in this game. You got Arthropleuras, Titanboas, Giant Spiders, and Scorpions phasing through the cave walls and scaring the shit outta me.

    Especially those damn Arthropleuras.

    submitted by /u/HyDrO_Outcast
    [link] [comments]

    Hitting random during character customization.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2019 08:51 PM PDT

    Cryo ball question

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 02:56 AM PDT

    I'm still new to the cryo ball's. If I cryo a tame with 7 hour breeding time, will it reset when I throw it out or the timer run down so I can breed it again?

    submitted by /u/TheWarDodo
    [link] [comments]

    Water veins on Valguero?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 07:31 AM PDT

    Where are they if they're even on the map? I've given up thinking they're in the white cliffs :/

    submitted by /u/Galakanokis44
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting players for a Tribe in Ragnarok. (Ps4)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 09:37 AM PDT

    I'm recruiting players for a tribe who plays in Ragnarok. Must be in Ps4

    If you want to join the tribe, just pm me or comment. Or you can also join the Discord Tribe https://discord.gg/paAPE8s

    submitted by /u/FabianDuq2912
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] I need some assistance implementing a Feudal System and breaking Ragnarok into multiple states in my new cluster.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 07:10 AM PDT

    To summarize as quickly as possible, I've just started a cluster with Ragnarok as the "starter map". I wish to implement a Feudal System but I could really use suggestions and ideas on how best to go about this. I've already broken up the entire map into regions (go to the rules-and-information channel in my discord if you want to see a map of each region I've come up with https://discord.gg/SBgReF7 ).

    Below, I have the rough guidelines and rules I've created so far, but I could use a creative hand in catching any problems that could occur down the road. Also, would it be better to just split the Ragnarok map by coordinates instead of features as I already did? Any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

    The maps below show the regional breakdown of Ragnarok. Each region can be claimed by one tribe ONLY when they declare themselves as Alpha on the tribe-and-region-declaration channel. In doing so, the Alpha Tribe is allowed to request taxes from tribes located in that region and lead the regional alliance. The Alpha Tribe of a region is responsible in running protection/revenge for their tax-paying tribes during The Purge, leading regional attacks on strongholds outside of their region, and anything else that may arise in the area, such as border disputes. Be careful in how much and what kind of a tax you ask for! Too greedy and your regional Beta Tribes may decide to move away or team up and overthrow you. Don't forget to be realistic in order to protect yourself. If you are a small tribe, it isn't wise to move into an unclaimed region and become a target for stronger tribes. Move into a claimed region, build yourself up under the protection of the region's Alpha, and then take a region for yourself when you can hold/enforce it. See the Regional rules below that will include rules for keeping your Alpha status as well as a map of the different regions. The regional map will be updated as necessary to show who controls what and posted in the tribe-and-region-declaration channel.

    REGIONAL RULES

    1. A Regional Alpha Tribe is not allowed to attack tribes in their own region unless they are attacked first or the tribe is not paying the requested tax. If an Alpha wishes to eliminate a non-tax paying tribe, the wipe can only be done during the Purge and after evidence has been submitted to the Ragnarok-general channel. If an Alpha attacks a tax-paying or cooperating tribe in their region, they will be stripped of their Alpha title and the tribe will not be permitted to become an Alpha Tribe in any region again.

    2. Alphas may not order attacks that they will not be participating in.

    3. Borders on the map are vague in some places. The exact borders can be negotiated between the two regional Alpha Tribes concerned, but any outright land seizure is not allowed. The whole point of this regional system is to not allow a single Alpha tribe to completely take over the map. Any water not in the defined border is not claimable.

    4. Alliances between regions is permitted, but taxes cannot be imposed on one Alpha from another. A multi-region alliance can only operate on good faith, not a one-way exchange of goods.

    5. Alpha disputes can be settled through war during The Purge, an Arena event, or a merger/negotiation but two tribes may not be Alpha of one region. An Admin will also check out the tribes requesting to be Alpha and if one is clearly less equipped to be an Alpha, a decision will be made.

    submitted by /u/Buffalo-Admin
    [link] [comments]

    Fun with left over Halloween decorations.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2019 02:18 PM PDT

    These things suck

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 09:08 AM PDT

    Fastest way to level?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 01:56 AM PDT

    Me and a freind are racing to hit max level after ascensions and i feel like i hit a wall at 105. Any tips? Currently im farming the corrupt area wyverns and gigas.

    submitted by /u/Deathpoket
    [link] [comments]

    Does water from a pond or river drain when using irrigation?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 08:42 AM PDT

    I know this is an extremely dumb question but I'm very new to the game and am having a lot of fun so far exploring the (mostly beaches so far of) The Island. I have set up base near a small pond and have managed to get myself a Parasaur using the little knowledge I have on taming, but I want to start growing crops because agriculture is cool, I guess.

    My pond is small but it is a sort of pondy creak thing with a waterfall and a small island in the middle that leads into a larger river, and then the ocean and I was just wondering, considering how realistic this game is with hunger and thirst and overheating, would this pond be drained of all its water if I used irrigation there?

    Edit: Solved!

    submitted by /u/_onyxx__
    [link] [comments]

    got my first ever mosasaurs today and i decided to breed them and i got twins!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    Ark server for 2 players?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    Me and my friend want to play ARK PVE on the Island on a server with not that much players.

    We tried non-dedicated, but we want a option that has a server which is ON 24/7. That means I don't need to wait for him to turn the server on.

    So do you have any good ARK pve server, or do you know any good hosting that is cheap for low number of players?

    Also, what about dedicated server, is he on 24/7?

    submitted by /u/amkejebach
    [link] [comments]

    New Server! PC/PvE/NA. Low rates, no mods! Join today before we add our new map (Ragnarok) tonight!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 08:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel