• Breaking News

    Monday, July 8, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Forest titan despawning.

    ARK on Xbox One Forest titan despawning.


    Forest titan despawning.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 12:24 PM PDT

    The Forest titan keeps despawning as soon as I move a short distance away. I have my dinos and supplies at 20.8 / 28.4 which is well inside the boss fight area. As long as I'm actively fighting him the titan will stay in the arena. If I go over to my dinos and supplies he disappears without warning and the forest wyverns all die.

    If I go back to the cave I get a notice that there is a cooldown in effect for 6 hours.

    I am on a private server, activated the terminal yesterday, he disappeared in seconds, today I activated the terminal and he was gone in the time it took me to fly to my mek, so I spawned one in with console commands and that one stayed until my mek was low on health and I fell back to grab something else. As soon as I turned my back it was gone.

    submitted by /u/gunsmyth
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado xbox server - CrossArk transfer

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 11:19 PM PDT

    I've read the wiki, I know it says server running on same PC add in particulars on .ini

    Any one done this practically? Do I need to rent a second server and transfer across, do I need to shut the current server down and reboot with the map I want to play on. Then download survivor data?

    Practically, what's the best way of doing this?

    submitted by /u/Causes_Chaos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel