• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 7, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Why do people need to ruin the game for others?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Why do people need to ruin the game for others?


    Why do people need to ruin the game for others?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 06:12 AM PDT

    I know after 2.3k hours I should be used to this but it's really getting under my skin. We have had a tribe on my server just doing everything that can to make the game miserable for everyone. Everything from kiting wyverns to kill Tames and destroy homes to having a tribe mate on at all times killing all the wyvs in the scar so nobody can get milk during the summer event. They have even gone so far as to block players from finishing their bases because they pillar as close to everyone as possible, no other buildings just pillars. I guess to wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't on Valguero which is a fresh map. I just wanted to vent. They've been reported multiple times buy multiple tribes and it doesn't seem to be helping any. If you want to grief people go play PvP.

    submitted by /u/ARKPLAYERCAT
    [link] [comments]

    The reason KISHKO won the tournament

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 02:28 PM PDT

    Nostalgia Screenshots

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 09:53 AM PDT

    Never forget your first

    https://i.imgur.com/XdQQFXw.jpg

    Unlocking the dossiers

    https://i.imgur.com/bsULqAi.jpg

    Happy New Year

    https://i.imgur.com/yh0xv36.jpg

    Weekly version updates

    https://i.imgur.com/xNxdegF.jpg

    ...show us what you got!

    submitted by /u/ArtimusMorgan
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Ark Survival Evolve.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 07:18 AM PDT

    Im planning to buy the game but im still not sure.

    1. With so many bug in the game like those negative review said, will my pc spec handle this game good? i5 7600, GTX 1050Ti, 8GB RAM.
    2. Whats the game size after download?
    3. I heard u need to open the game to feed ur dino daily. But im planning to play solo, does that still apply? Will the game pause when im not online/not playing?
    4. Can i play this fully 3rd person? I kinda get sick with some first person shooter game so im not sure for this one.
    5. Im not sure how playing online works but are there any server that there are no fighting like all the time? Like just chatting, tamming, chilling and stuff instead of killing each other all the times?
    6. How many region does this game has? Or is it just one region, like only NA?
    submitted by /u/Catanddogg
    [link] [comments]

    Backup Advice

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    So I am playing solo, and got to level 100 with some decent tames and just starting on my line of Rexes for bosses. However my game started running into issue where it couldnt launch without crashing. I tried verifying, deleting specific files, and any other random thing from the internet. But eventually I had to uninstall and reinstall, and like an idiot I forgot to back up my save. Luckily cheats exist, and I don't mind using them for a game like ARK in this case.

    But what files do I need to backup or make copies of to ensure that I don't lose all of my stuff if this were to happen again? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Dediop
    [link] [comments]

    Dino and raft disappearing into thin air

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    I had an argy on a raft and I sailed out from my base in a straight line to where the ocean shelf fell, and I grabbed a pteranodon and searched the whole northern part of the ocean where he was left. I had a transponder node attached as well and it's not long telling me his location. Is there anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/Buffsheep
    [link] [comments]

    How many tribes must lose their base to meshing for Wildcard to wake up?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 08:47 AM PDT

    Had another friend lose months of work to a mesh because they decided to remove their mesh defense after the ban waves started happening. Mesher's main was banned during first wave, he made an alternate and came back to mesh them when they removed their mesh defense.

    How long is it going to take to realize you must allow mesh defense or start making backups of servers or something so people don't lose months of work to meshers. It's getting real tiring have to restart because someone wants to mesh you on alternate accounts.

    This is Xbox by the way and pretty sure everyone knows us console players receive the least support. People are tired of losing their damn progress to meshers.

    Oh, and my tribe personally got meshed about 6 days prior to event and the mesher is still not banned. He even admitted to having alternate accounts so he's not worried. Should I put in a ticket? Probably not because it doesn't change anything. Nothing gets replaced->mesher moves to alternate account. Legit players are on the short end of the stick.

    submitted by /u/TancredHM
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the point of this game?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    Friend and I bought the game last night, loaded up on a map that only had one person. Spent like 8 hours playing through, maybe got to level 30 and had built this sweet little cottage. My friend just logged in again 8 hours later, and everything is gone. Some lvl 400 ran through, killed us when we were sleeping, and razed everything to the ground. The only thing left is some fence foundations.

    This is beyond frustrating. What's the point if we just have to spend another 3-4 hours rebuilding everything just to have it all razed after we log off?

    submitted by /u/ohbuddyheck
    [link] [comments]

    Dino and raft disappearing into thin air

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 10:32 AM PDT

    I had an argy on a raft and I sailed out from my base in a straight line to where the ocean shelf fell, and I grabbed a pteranodon and searched the whole northern part of the ocean where he was left. I had a transponder node attached as well and it's not long telling me his location. Is there anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/Buffsheep
    [link] [comments]

    Mixed Berry Is Now A Mom

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 03:59 PM PDT

    Many players on Official PVE working themselves up to report my pillars.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 08:52 AM PDT

    I made a base on a hill in the woods and it has a path that leads to a lake. I do not use flying mounts. I am on Val. I am solo player no tribe up. Official multiplayer. I marked my path to the lake with pillars.

    There is tons of room all over the Valguero map where they could make a base. Lots of lakes. Lots of mountains. But every last person on the official server wants the land I am on. There is nothing there of any interest. Just my base and a path leading to a lake.

    But if enough people report me for pillaring the official GM's will believe them just because of quantity of reports. They are being worked up by one person who moved in next to me AFTER I was already there and asked me to remove my pillars. His tribe leader was polite so I did meet her and remove all pillars she said were blocking her base. Then I told her any time she needed my help or to remove more let me know. She said she believed that was all.

    But now her tribe member is rude and he's trying to get my stuff destroyed by showing my pillars off to the entire community and claiming they are blocking his base even tho I removed them. Remember these people came in and built AFTER me and yet I worked with their leader. But he does not tell the chat that. He just says, "Come look at all these pillars! There is not even a base next to them!"

    But the forest of Val has hundreds of walking paths. I don't think it is criminal to pillar a path that leads to a lake when your base is up on a hill. I don't want people building on the path that I travel to go fish and drink. I don't fly. I don't have a big tribe to get me big riding dragons. I just use my riding mounts. I don't want to be penned in and blocked by another person's base.

    But I'm still going to get reported for pillaring. On multiplayer you must be afraid to mark out paths under some false idea that pillaring is a bad thing. There is a good reason people pillar but if you pillar you get attacked by the community. Pillar haters are insane.

    submitted by /u/DK_win
    [link] [comments]

    Island play-through- two players

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 07:51 AM PDT

    My husband and I have been playing on a private dedicated server on and off for about two years. We made the mistake of not severely boosting our server from the get-go, but are trying to fix that now. Has anyone else with 60+ hour/week jobs found their ideal settings for this? We currently have 10x taming/breeding, 2x harvesting, and 1.5x XP gain. Also, we have just begun trying to do cave raids, and keep getting our behinds handed to us. We are currently level 76/73. Are we too low level for this? Or are some caves easier than the ice cave and swamp cave we have death looped in?

    submitted by /u/Pearls1851
    [link] [comments]

    Did we doom the Island?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 01:42 AM PDT

    Seeing what happened to Aberration after it's overseer died, does the island face the same fate? Is the ark that crashes at the end of extinction the island, but corrupted? Curious to hear your thoughts. Edit: spelling

    submitted by /u/SuperSanes958
    [link] [comments]

    What am i doing wrong? Tames set to Neutral will randomly change to passive flee?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 08:59 PM PDT

    Its very weird i cant seem to figure out why my dino's when dismounting at random times will be set to passive flee. It seems to be only happening while playing Valguero map.

    ; is whistle passive - for neutral and = for aggressive.

    Anyone else experience this or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/air401
    [link] [comments]

    A good place to rest before you get slaughtered by a Thylacoleo as soon as you come out the other end.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 12:50 AM PDT

    How many AR bullets is a master craft rex saddle BP worth.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 02:12 PM PDT

    I'm tryna sell this rex saddle BP on offical. I'm scared of mispricing it. Its 75.5 armor. And it takes 2.6k fiber 4.9k hide and 656 metal. Thanks

    submitted by /u/bendbreaker55
    [link] [comments]

    One major flaw in this game, from an old new player. First post to this sub.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 11:23 PM PDT

    Let me preface by saying I'm not new to the game, but I gave it up maybe 2 or 3 years ago. I really enjoyed it while I played it and have followed the reddit for a while now, but I stopped playing when the game went in a bad direction and everyone was being offline raided by animal transfers from other servers. I played from when the game was brand new, until like level 75 or so and there wasn't even achievements out yet (xbox player) or any maps besides the Island. Today for the first time in a few years, me and a friend picked it up because we remember how much fun it was. We had 2 more players going to get on after work who were old players as well. We played maybe 6-7 hours and got to around lvl 23ish I believe. Today I got raided twice, once while I got off to eat dinner for literally 25 minutes, and the other time I got a message on xbox maybe 20 minutes after my friend and I got off and he even messaged me and told me he raided me.

    Now here's my gripe. I get that it's a PVP game, and raids are going to happen but at least have some balls hit me while I'm online. I couldn't have defended it even if I was there, But what do you really think you're going to get out of a 2X4 thatch house with no perimeter defense or tames and 2 naked guys? As a new player to the server, it's very hard to even get established. Every server has it's big alpha tribes, and where the alpha tribes are not, there is a build in every corner of the map. We wedged a little thatch house in between 2 other houses which seemingly were new players houses broken into, because there was really no where else to build. So as I stated, the 2nd time we were raided (ofline) I'm on my Xbox watching twitch, and he messaged me and said he raided me. I asked him what he expected to get from our pity base, he said he wanted the spoiled meat and metal. We literally had like 40 spoiled meat and like 60 metal lmao. You could get 40 times that for an actual metal run.

    When I was an alpha on a server I literally helped new players, from giving items, and even offering to demo old abandon builds so they had a place to actually build. Yes we raided, and had rivalries, and took care of problem tribes (mostly people constantly trying to shit on new players) I know not every server is going to be like that or have players like that, but as a new player on an established server, it's hard enough. It's pretty demoralizing to get AFK wiped twice in 7 hours of play, while the person raiding literally gains nothing and potentially makes players quit playing. The guy I played with today doesn't wanna play now because it's' just going to happen every time we get off and can't even try to get established, and the other people who were going to join us are now put off by it as well. To be honest, it's pretty frustrating for me as well just knowing they aren't even getting anything out of it other than shitting on defenseless AFK players. I'm sure I'm not the only player that's felt like this, I bet there is a ton of players who stopped playing over the same thing. I'm just going to suggest for the games longevity, if you guys want new players or returning players to stick around, you don't have to help them but you probably shouldn't KOS and AFK raid them into oblivion.

    I'm sorry of this sounds like a whiny complaint, and is long. I just wanted to make it clear I'm now new and I understand it's a PVP game, but you're literally driving new players out by doing that. I want to play this game, I went to enjoy this game again and have the fun I used to have (especially now because the selection of multiplayer games is pretty bad right now), but when the game is played like that, it's hard to want to stick around. I'm sure this isn't going to get taken well, and a lot of people are going to hate on it and tell me to play PVE, but I figured I'd at least try to voice an opinion.

    submitted by /u/IPHE7VOM
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashed mid raid and I had to reboot...am greeted with this

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 05:45 PM PDT

    Summer Bash Issues

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 04:32 PM PDT

    Anyone else having issues with the Summer Bash event not working with ps4? The game is up to date with the latest patch, but nothing appears in the cooking pot and there are no color dinos etc. I play on an Unofficial server. Any troubleshooting solutions?

    submitted by /u/QueenofSwords101
    [link] [comments]

    Which 3 Dino's in your opinion have the best and worst color segments(aka can look the best and worst during a colored event)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 08:00 PM PDT

    I think the Argent, Jerboas and Anky can look the best

    Worst is stone golem, snail and paracer.

    Argent color segments are just so damn nice looking while paracers just end up looking like giant blobs of hot pastel colors.

    submitted by /u/air401
    [link] [comments]

    Underwater tek (vacuum) base tips requested

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 06:42 PM PDT

    Hi all, i got a small underwater tek base I built but my tribe doesnt have the tek teleporter emgrams. They are wondering what would be the best way to get resources in an out of the base after raids and farming on land. Would a Mosasaur with points into weight work well for them?

    If anyone has more tips, let me know thanks.

    submitted by /u/SheReallySaidIt
    [link] [comments]

    how is the new map compared to the island / Ragnarok ?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 05:40 PM PDT

    Havint played in awhile, got completely burnt out and had to quit. I noticed today this new map Valguero, is it worth a try?

    submitted by /u/OldManBob1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel