• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 25, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One I feel like a bad person for this .. but.. they were bein aholes

    ARK on Xbox One I feel like a bad person for this .. but.. they were bein aholes


    I feel like a bad person for this .. but.. they were bein aholes

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 11:01 PM PDT

    Transfering Dinos/Items

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 03:19 AM PDT

    Could someone not just go into sp, cheat in a ton of items/dinos, then put them into the Ark and use them on servers? Also I am wondering if you could transfer Dinos/Items from Ark to Primitive+. Forgive me if this is not how it works as I have never used the transfer feature. If someone could explain exactly how it works that would be great!

    submitted by /u/35sn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel