• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 24, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved First Argentavis egg ever and I got twins!

    ARK: Survival Evolved First Argentavis egg ever and I got twins!


    First Argentavis egg ever and I got twins!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    Here is Sally. She is my Stegosaurus I tamed at The Weathertop.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2019 02:53 PM PDT

    One-shotted by leedsichthys along the shore just before my maiden voyage

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    I remember fondly a time of life on rafts. Just before and as leedsichthys were added, but I had never once saw one. Rafts were how you did everything. Resources were spread out across The Island map and you must travel large distances daily. You went to the southern river inlet to grab cementing paste from beaver dams. You sailed North on the Western shore to kill food, gather wood and rock. Then you continued North to the icebergs to get pearls, oil, and metal. If you were prepared enough, you could bring a flyer on your raft to go up on the cliff and get larger amounts of metal and obsidian.

    I had a massive metal raft fortress, of 3 x 3 sunken foundations, 2 walls high, in a perfect cube. It looked like the Borg ship from Star Trek. I had two X plants and 3 auto turrets on top, and a pillar platform hanging down from the bottom of the ship, under water, with 2 more auto turrets. Inside I had all the luxuries, a fabricator, smitty, generator, and everything a base needs. As a solo player, I had taken over the SW corner of the map way out in the ocean on a standard official PVP server. I had another raft that was an open platform. It had my plant crops, composting bins, and my phiomia pig safely in a small shack, while the rest was a floating raft island. I grew whatever I needed, but mostly stimberries and mejoberries, so I could force my pig to poop and keep the X Plants stocked of fertilizer. I had a stone ship with a metal door and one X plant on top I used go hit up beaver damns and do metal runs on the Southern mountain. My X plant acted as a car alarm, to keep the natives away. I also had another raft that was my aviary ship. It was also a big empty box, but had a large trapdoor on the roof. I would keep my Pteranodon inside, sail up to the top NW corner and fly him up to the cliff top to mass some metal and obsidian, then swoop down and grab some pearls on the way back to my aviary raft. In the aviary raft I had a refinery and would begin refining metal as I sailed back home to the SW corner. I made this trip sometimes 3 times a day. This was my Ark life as a pirate and I miss it. Between my game crashing dozens of times a day if I look at the raft wrong and the ridiculously OP leedsichthys, it doesn't look like I'll be returning to that way of life.

    submitted by /u/logicordie
    [link] [comments]

    Deinonychus Can't Leave Valguero?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    I'm moving to a place with very limited internet and I wanted to bring a breeding pair for weight mutations of Deinonychus from my friends map to my Island map where I do my mutation breeding. And as soon as i tried to get my Deinonychus, Mai out of the Transmitter. She just wasnt there. So I dash boarded in a failed attempt to resurrect her. Sadly no luck. I can at least get another one cause the wild version still exists.

    But can you really not have Deinonychus on any other map than Valguero? Or did I just get really unlucky and encountered a once in a lifetime glitch?

    submitted by /u/SoullessGaige
    [link] [comments]

    Adding Lightning and Poison Wyverns to Valguero via game.ini

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 09:58 AM PDT

    Since the Wyvern spawns have kind of been fixed (specifically on console), I wanted to share my ini settings that spawns Lightning and Poison Wyverns along side the existing Fire Wyverns on Valguero. This will result in Lightning and Poison eggs being obtainable:

    Put this in your game.ini file:

    ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="Val_FireWyvernEntries_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="lightwyv",EntryWeight=0.25,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning_C")),(AnEntryName="poisonWyv",EntryWeight=0.25,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.25),(NPCClassString="Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.25)))

    submitted by /u/jamesthursday
    [link] [comments]

    Hard to watch footage of a tpg pod separating a dog team from mama gang gang

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    PSA: Apparently using HLNA with Tek Gloves is an Xbox exclusive feature

    Posted: 23 Aug 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    Help a bob? inventory/crafting folders

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 02:38 AM PDT

    Help a bob? inventory/crafting folders

    I'm new to the game. seen some videos where others did not seem to have the different crafting folders. like this in a supply drop the cryopod not being in the folder that it is for me.

    So is there a way to disable the folders and just have all the crafting things on one screen?

    https://i.redd.it/1p2m6p8i9di31.png

    submitted by /u/DonKonnan
    [link] [comments]

    MSEGA: Make Scorched Earth Great Again. QoL and Feature Improvements to make a paid DLC more worthwhile to pay for and play than a free mod map. Loooooong post. Devs please consider this post.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2019 02:19 PM PDT

    Preface comment: If you come and here and say that SE is not meant to be a standalone map then, there's the door. So sick of seeing that comment made when a paid dlc has less and is worth less than a free mod map.

    Currently the ONLY thing Scorched Earth offers that is exclusive to the map is the pheonix. Everything else has been ripped from Scorched Earth that made it unique and worth playing.

    Golems? Ripped, Valguero even has more variety of them.

    Wyverns? Ripped, Ragnarok even has 1 extra type. Also both Ragnarok and Valguero has higher weighted lvls and more egg nests than SE....not to mention working alcoves. SE has over 50 nesting alcoves but only 8 to 10 only ever spawn nests.

    Oil Veins? Ripped, Ragnarok and Valguero have more.

    Camels? Ripped, Ragnarok has them.

    Jerboas? Ripped.

    Water and oil bugs? Ripped

    Deathworms? Ripped.

    Thorny Dragon, Moth and Mantis, Vultures? Ripped.

    Manticore? Ripped.

    Ascension? Nope.

    Unique Tek? Nope.

    Harsher environment + negative weather effects + faster decay timers + generator decay + loss of water in containers overtime? Check!

    Aside from a quieter map to play on and one of the most difficult dino(pheonix & worthless) to find and tame, there's nothing unique or positive for people to buy much less play this map.

    Dino improvements.

    Jerboas gain the ability to produce a pheromone that reduces the agro range of dino's when on your shoulder.

    Camels water hold increased x5 of its current holding capacity and gain the ability(option) to fill crop plots via some sort of blow hole. This option/ability also cures heat stroke if within range of camel.

    Moth gains ability to camoflauge itself and is undetectable by parasaurs. It also passively produces silk.

    Water and Oil bugs become tameable.

    Deathworms can be tamed but are only tamed for 60 days at a time before returning to the dunes to feed(dissappears due to no food). They can only attack when in turret mode and can bury themselves. Cannot be cryopodded.

    QoL & Feature improvements.

    Phoenix gains a fire barrier(shield/aura) ability that when enabled consumes more food but gives 50% dmg reduction. Reduce health by 25%. Reduce weight by 25% but gains resource weight reduction of 40%. Heatwaves heal 1% health every second. Wood in inventory is made into charcoal overtime. Ash pile glows red and stays visible for 5 minutes after heatwave ends. Unable to pick/knock riders off Phoenix. Snow owl freeze does dmg and manag frost breath does extra dmg.

    Dire Wolves have pack buff re-enabled

    Giga spawns are added to the map.

    Add black pearls spawns to northern artifact cave waters.

    Add rare flowers specific resource nodes to map like the center, rag and Valguero have.

    Add alpha rex, carno and raptor variants to the map.

    Sandstorms give entire map 100% wind. Poison Wyverns are immune to sandstorm effects(loss of stamina and speed).

    Lighting Wyverns become empowered in electrical storms. Causing lighting breath to do 25% more dmg and the ability to dmg stone structure's while gaining a 15% dmg reduction.

    Fire Wyverns become empowered during heatwaves. Causing fire breath to do 30% more dmg and can dmg metal structure's while gaining a 25% dmg reduction.

    Add Tek Canteen Engram to manticore drop. Holds 600 water and does not lose water over time.

    Add Tek Spyglass Engram to manticore drop. Can see wild dino stats and is zoomable.

    Add Tek Battery Engram to manticore drop. When deployed can absorb pwr from Tek generators and electrical storms. Deploy near object that require Tek or regular power to operate. Has built in outlet.

    Add Tek AC unit Engram to manticore drop. More powerful AC unit and provides insulation in a 360° bubble.

    Generator decay disabled if built within Adobe or Tek structure.

    Plant Species Y now auto deploys traps randomly in an AOE when it reach's 5 in the crop plot.

    Cave crates are rebalanced, they currently only drop boomerangs, desert cloth and oil pumps and a few other worthless items.

    Heat stroke slows movement speed as it builds up.

    Add sabertooth salmon to obelisk oasis water spawns.

    Add ascension hall/area to manticore city/arena. Requires manticore trophy to access.

    Add additional deathworm spawns to desert.

    Add a few caves to mountains.

    Fix wyvern scar. Over 50 nest alcoves but only 8 to 10 have only ever produced actual nests and eggs since the map was released.

    That's all for now.

    submitted by /u/air401
    [link] [comments]

    ARK BOOSTED CENTER XBOX

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 05:49 AM PDT

    Are you looking for a fun boosted half craft experience on Xbox? Then join The boosted bacon cluster now!

    submitted by /u/T2_Esports
    [link] [comments]

    baby feeding script

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 05:03 AM PDT

    have anyone a baby auto feeding script?

    submitted by /u/ivesghg
    [link] [comments]

    for some reason I can’t Get the dermis for my allosaurus

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 12:51 AM PDT

    So I was trying to get the dermis for my allosaurus and I can't for some reason I've tried Many times with the taxidermy tool. Is there a way I can get it? or is that not a thing? I really wanna taxidermy my allosaurus lol

    Sorry my writing sucks

    submitted by /u/FuzzyMango26
    [link] [comments]

    Lightnig and poison wyvern on valguero

    Posted: 23 Aug 2019 02:58 PM PDT

    This is a message for anyone running an ark server if you spawn lightning and poison wyverns in the trench they will breed and spawn eggs just like the fire and ice

    Of course you will have to restock them after a dino wipe or enough of them are killed but a fun thing to do would be to make a little server wide event out of it

    submitted by /u/darkthesis
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero Broodmother dinodropinventory?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2019 04:35 PM PDT

    I'm trying to modify what the broodmother drops on Valguero with the dinodropinventory container. I'm probably just going to add all three difficulties but I feel like its a generic version. Any ideas?

    edit: its DinoDropInventoryComponent_SpiderL_VAL_C for those who want to modify it

    submitted by /u/jamesthursday
    [link] [comments]

    How to run Ark mobile on Bluestacks?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2019 08:34 PM PDT

    Is there a way to run Ark mobile on bluestacks or any emulators now? I've been trying to play it with bluestacks, it crashes at the loading screen. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ThetaProtoc0l
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel