• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 21, 2019

    Ark PS4 Can anyone explain to me what the white dots are? (I’m orbit caming not meshing)

    Ark PS4 Can anyone explain to me what the white dots are? (I’m orbit caming not meshing)


    Can anyone explain to me what the white dots are? (I’m orbit caming not meshing)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 12:13 PM PDT

    YOU ARE NEVER SAFE!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 11:40 AM PDT

    Today I learned that you shouldn't fly through the redwoods, I usually fly over them but I thought I'd try and go lower for a look and BAM a Thylacoleo came out of nowhere and took me straight off my bird and into the swamp! A brief struggle with it and a Titanoboa that decided to join in and both myself and my highest ranking flyer were dead, luckily I'd stashed my best gear to save weight before I flew out but still, lesson learned!

    submitted by /u/RuViking
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel