• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 21, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One This is Stonebreaker my first ever giga tame

    ARK on Xbox One This is Stonebreaker my first ever giga tame


    This is Stonebreaker my first ever giga tame

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 04:51 AM PDT

    Any PVP dedicated servers w/ no raids?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 01:40 AM PDT

    Was wondering if anyone is running a server thats PVP so you can pick up dinos and stuff, without having to constantly get griefed like in a normal server.

    OR

    Would anyone be interested in a server with faster taming/slightly faster resource harvesting without raiding? Thinking about setting up a dedicated.

    submitted by /u/DudeYeahBro
    [link] [comments]

    So...i have new dino ideas.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    Ive been coming up with some new dino odeas and here are some of them

    *Gorgonosipid *cambrian creatures *pronghorns *american lions *short face bear

    submitted by /u/Drakenzelda151
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to gave pvp zones on pve servers in ark? (Or at least the ability to destroy other cave structures)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    I'm playing on someone's unofficial PvE, and it's fun, but it gets annoying, especially on abberation when we're super limited to where we can build. I was wondering if there's ways to enable pvp specific zones.

    Just turning on cave building could lead to blockage of specific areas, so I think pvp in caves would be the best idea.

    I'm reposting it here because I play Xbox so I might get more accurate responses.

    submitted by /u/Logran46
    [link] [comments]

    �� Valguero HIDDEN LOOT CAVE!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 04:28 PM PDT

    I need opinions what should I do with over 20 dodos

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 08:53 AM PDT

    Any way to force save single player on console?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    I'm playing Ragnarok, and it crashes periodically. It's impossible to tell when it might happen, but I was wondering if there was something I could do every few minutes that would save my progress so I don't lose tames/resources. Does updating options save it?

    submitted by /u/Thirteen31Media
    [link] [comments]

    Hope Overview - ArkMapShare.com

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 05:07 AM PDT

    WTF is going on with Valguero Ab Trench Spawns?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 09:12 PM PDT

    I just spent about 45 mins in the Aberration trench on SP, looking for a ravager or two to be my base materials jockey, and even after destroywilddinos/relogging, I haven't had anything spawn. Went in the cave entrance near green ob, walked/ran to the edge of the pink zone, and did not see a single creature. Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/CenterOTMultiverse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel