• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 25, 2019

    Ark PS4 I need to kill a tamed dino

    Ark PS4 I need to kill a tamed dino


    I need to kill a tamed dino

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 04:40 AM PDT

    I am playing on a unofficial pc session PvE server and when I try to tame a dino it says that I have to many tamed dinos. I have like 20 dinos that are in the wild and I left them on wandering. What do I do now?

    submitted by /u/qwerty3664
    [link] [comments]

    Cant upload dinos in the obelisk

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    I am in a oficial server can anyone help me ?

    submitted by /u/Meskzfcporto
    [link] [comments]

    Having issues logging back into second character on Ark - help needed

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 09:58 AM PDT

    Me and my girlfriend play on local split screen and have done for over a year now.

    Today we went to log into the game and my character logged in just fine as usual, however her character remains "sleeping" and the game is prompting her to create a new character instead of using the character she usually does.

    We've tried restarting, made sure she's definitely logged into the right account and even deleted the "config data" from her account as this was also suggested by someone but nothing has worked.

    Does anyone have a fix for this? We'd really like to avoid losing this character if possible!

    submitted by /u/jtrne
    [link] [comments]

    More players?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 09:22 AM PDT

    I'm looking for more players to join my server and I haven't really seen anyone else on it haha any ideas how I can inform more people about it

    submitted by /u/sidemind97
    [link] [comments]

    Arkpocalypse [Island]

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 05:53 PM PDT

    Looking for people to join tribe on Arkpocalypse. Servers just reset. New or experienced I'm mildly skilled havent been playing lately but have lots of hours playing.

    submitted by /u/dm_information
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel