• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 25, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Explorers' Wrotes - A Novelization of Survival in the Ark

    ARK: Survival Evolved Explorers' Wrotes - A Novelization of Survival in the Ark


    Explorers' Wrotes - A Novelization of Survival in the Ark

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 06:09 AM PDT

    Explorers' Wrotes - A Novelization of Survival in the Ark

    Link to Explorers' Wrotes - Enter the Ark

    https://i.redd.it/neyyitpjfli31.png

    So I started writing a novelization of my experiences in Ark: Survival Evolved. Currently we have a handful of posts and my ex-wife is going to start writing her own entries in a co-op fashion. It would be amazing to expand this to other Ark players who want to join us in our journey and we'd love any feedback from fellow Arkers. This most recent entry is probably my favorite so far. I tried to bring the fear at the beginning to life for all of us.

    Sincerely,

    Asher

    submitted by /u/Rotcod_the_Duster
    [link] [comments]

    I was shocked yesterday when I hatched triplets!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    Its possible to get an element dust gacha by breeding? I got up to 20 babys but no element dust

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 03:44 AM PDT

    Holy crap, HLNA needs a lesson in personal space. Can we set her back a bit please?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 09:03 AM PDT

    Tek cave prep advice

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 06:56 AM PDT

    So I'm getting the dinos for the tek cave ready and was wondering what your guys opinion is what I should bring. I know I'm allowed to bring up to 50 dinos but pretty sure I wont get all of those in there in time. I wanted to bring a mix of rexes, allos and therizinos along with 2 yutys and deaodons so how many of each should I bring?

    Anything else to consider? Now that cryo pods are a thing would it be worth to bring spare dinos or possibly a reaper king?

    submitted by /u/ShatteredMemories_
    [link] [comments]

    Working on a base build and trying to use the S+ light setting and water to my advantage.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 07:08 AM PDT

    Are there any mods that add an in-game way to gain more engram points?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 11:57 AM PDT

    I don't want to cheat or change settings but I play singleplayer and I'd like to be able to unlock every recipe. Are there any mods that can do something like that?

    submitted by /u/laserlemons
    [link] [comments]

    are these stats good for my first baby rex?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    MEGATRIBE Dogteam 6 Mainbase Showcase on Island 1

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 11:23 AM PDT

    Ark Genesis not downloading

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 10:45 AM PDT

    I just bought Ark Genesis season pass on my ps4. The download button is there but the game won't download. I have restarted my PS4 and changed the internet connection. Other games will download just fine. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/goats-in-pajamas
    [link] [comments]

    Have another Scorched Earth wallpaper

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    Easy way to tame a giganotosaurus

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 10:22 AM PDT

    Suggestion: More Turret Types

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 06:29 AM PDT

    I've been thinking about how our base has like, a ridiculous amount of turrets and the associated lag that comes with it, and how you really should only need enough turrets to cover every angle, and then adding more is just pointless. Why not add more turret types so that after the heavy auto turret you could get another turret that is 4x the power of that, for 4 times the cost, and then another and another all the way up and just keep going? I never got to tek teir yet though so idk if maybe tek has this stuff but I haven't seen it.

    submitted by /u/Koda_20
    [link] [comments]

    Found out I can change the color of the light in S+ Multilamp.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 06:58 AM PDT

    Today I accidentally found out about the setting that a lot of S+ structures have before this I thought everything was similar to the base game never considered there could be new options. I have started working on something that might look good but since I am still a new tot building in ark so it might not look the way I want it to.

    Any tips for building bases, building, designs is welcome, I only play local PvE.

    P.S. I am new here so if I have made some posting mistake with this post I apologize in advance for it.

    I thought I could add image the post but it didn't show up so here is a link : https://imgur.com/a/4xFgtmG

    submitted by /u/kivaarab
    [link] [comments]

    How to make invisible name! help me pls

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 12:33 AM PDT

    How to make invisible name! help me pls

    I saw people using invisible names on ark official. How can i make one of them. Is this invisible special character or something?

    like this

    submitted by /u/OfficialSix
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero Spider Cave

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 09:54 PM PDT

    Anyone know the best mount(s) to just rush the val spider cave? im tired of using a ptera and being utterly terrified at every turn. Thanks in advance! :)

    submitted by /u/ZombieFanat1c
    [link] [comments]

    Any good [EU] easycraft, boosted stat, taming and breeding multiplier etc clusters on Pc/Xb1? I used to play KingzArk, a big cluster with perfect rules and boosts for me, they shut down and I’m left looking for another cool cluster to play on.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 03:50 AM PDT

    Just wipe those stupid dusty PVPs occasionally, for crying out loud

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 03:39 AM PDT

    Are the devs completely stupid to lete them linger on like this. Day 3000 something and whatnot. Nobody plays this crap because the first hour players on those servers have uber-level dinos and crunch everything that moves on the island. Just look what happens as soon as a new server shows up. 70/70 players, server jam packed. Any fucking idea why? What a bunch of idiotic devs. And then I am supposed to buy their other game. Thank you very much, you morons.

    submitted by /u/Slairt4u
    [link] [comments]

    Read me

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 06:45 AM PDT

    Hello! I am looking for a tribe to join! I have 4593 hours logged, everyone I know has stopped playing sadly. Please message me if you have room! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Neon_Katana
    [link] [comments]

    Is this aliens, human beings or machines?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 05:42 PM PDT

    All cryo pods dead after one day no power?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 05:29 PM PDT

    Hey y'all. I logged in today after not playing for a days. So some electrical cables ended up auto decaying yesterday that powered my cryo fridges. I opened up my fridges to see that every single one of my pods died in less than 24 hours. How is something like this possible? Is there a chance wc can do something to help me. I lost 4 or 5 fridges worth of dinos.

    submitted by /u/travok1808
    [link] [comments]

    Mammal/Egg Nursery

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 09:53 PM PDT

    I can find plenty of "incubator" builds with places to raise the Dino's, but I can't find any that have space for mammals. Any ideas or pictures on how to build a hybrid incubator/mammal breeding place with a place for the dinos to grow up? I am looking for ideas, it doesn't have to be a full build. I am also more after effectiveness, but I don't really want it to be just a box.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/nydarb9
    [link] [comments]

    Activate cheat! <<gamma 4>Active>

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 05:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel