• Breaking News

    Monday, August 19, 2019

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (August 19)

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (August 19)


    Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (August 19)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unnofficial Server recruitment here. If you list your recruitment post more than once per week you will be disciplined, report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone, meet baby Smaug

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 04:57 PM PDT

    Dead meme I know(sorry for bad quality)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 06:26 AM PDT

    Any suggestions?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 08:01 AM PDT

    Fairly new to the game... should I play official or small tribes? I am solo.

    submitted by /u/evanrawls121
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice on base defense?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 08:06 PM PDT

    PSA about chitin.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 01:55 PM PDT

    chi·tin

    /ˈkītn/

    Learn to pronounce

    noun

    BIOCHEMISTRY

    a fibrous substance consisting of polysaccharides and forming the major constituent in the exoskeleton of arthropods

    "Kite in"

    submitted by /u/TaxFreeNFL
    [link] [comments]

    Raptors are out of control

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 05:56 PM PDT

    So I have a base around the center of East Zone 1 and South zone 3 on a cliff. All of my other bases have been raided so I'm around level 56 with nothing but the most primitive metal tools and a stone base. My biggest issue though, would be raptors. At the beach near my base there's alpha raptors guarding the whole beach, but my biggest issue is I log on today. Open my door. Walk out. And get instantly murdered by an alpha and a regular raptor right outside my door, my biggest issue is the alpha can damage my base. What's the best way too solve this I can't move them they're too fast

    submitted by /u/wetlikeenvy
    [link] [comments]

    mutation error

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 11:12 AM PDT

    i'm breeding argys and the male has 406 melee and the female has 403, somehow the hatchling argy has 413 melee, but when i look in the ancestry it says it's not mutated, defuq?

    submitted by /u/fefersten1
    [link] [comments]

    Died no body/bag

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 01:17 PM PDT

    Is anyone else having this problem? I died, no body or bag so I lost everything. Oh, I searched, broke things with my hands, it's just not there. I can't rollback either do I'm feeling really jaded.

    submitted by /u/drkspider13
    [link] [comments]

    Help Editing Dino Spawn Containers

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 03:04 PM PDT

    ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Valguero_SnowPlains_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="IceJumper",EntryWeight=0.10,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.03)))

    I've spent two days trying to fix and gotten nowhere. My codes for snow owls, fire wyvs, griffins, and velos are working just fine. Does anyone see my mistake?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/millennialspeaks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel