• Breaking News

    Monday, August 19, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Settlement ideas.

    ARK on Xbox One Settlement ideas.


    Settlement ideas.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 04:38 PM PDT

    So ive been planning on making each map for single player have a bunch of unique towns and whatnot. So far i have one port, but id like some ideas on what kinda settlements i should make. Any suggestions would be nice.

    submitted by /u/Drakenzelda151
    [link] [comments]

    Last I heard there were transfer issues going on, anyone know if it's been taken care of?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 07:28 PM PDT

    Enable Engrams of all other maps?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 08:52 AM PDT

    New to ark and already close to 200 hours deep. This is addicting lol. My friends got me in and set up a private server for us and friends and these guys stream so their followers also join. We mostly keep it vanilla except we all have jobs so we speed things up. Additionally, some of us are new and just wanna learn what the game has to offer.

    We play on the island and I wish to be able to craft things like clay and salt and other Scorched earth and Abberrant materials because we also have a couple islands from those maps to test out the creatures.

    After finally figuring out where the engrams are and gathering materials for clay from the dlc island, I can't unlock the engrams because they are map specific.

    Is there a command to let the engrams of other maps be unclocked? I don't wish to automatically have the engrams just enable them so we can spend points to unlock if we wish.

    Any help will be appreciated. Thanks guys

    submitted by /u/Casual_Cube
    [link] [comments]

    SP Valguero - Missing Deep Sea Loot Crates?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 03:34 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    So I've been scouring the deep sea for loot crates and have not found a single one. I've relied on step by step location tutorials for all 9 or 10 location but nothing... What have I done to try and correct? 1. My settings does not have disable loot crates checked 2. I have entered deep sea location very slowly with no fins and mount on follow as I've read entering locations to quickly can contribute to faltering spawns 3. I've rallied through all deep sea loot crate locations 3x as I've read not all may be spawned at the same time

    Anyone experiencing this or have any ideas? Really trying to play the game the way it's meant to be played but hitting this wall is changing that definition..

    Appreciate anyone's thoughts, expertise and time.

    submitted by /u/rainmakre
    [link] [comments]

    Ark easiest way to tame a rock elemental

    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 12:06 AM PDT

    Unable to use Paintbrush on Xbox on Nitrado server?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    When I use a paintbrush on a dino I get the interface to paint it (with the brush and dyes) but all the regions are disabled/greyed out.

    I was wondering if I have a setting set somewhere that prevents this? I have PVP enabled, but friendly fire disabled is the only thing I can think of?

    submitted by /u/xirathonxbox
    [link] [comments]

    Best food and death recipes.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 07:46 PM PDT

    what are good recipes for eating or combat, and for trolls like deathcakes.
    Ive had my fair share of official pvp severs and wondering if anyone knew these op recipes.

    submitted by /u/caveSpidah
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone experiencing issues with nitrado?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 02:20 AM PDT

    My sever "crashed" (I was asleep but users reported it to me ) around 1:30am bst.

    Since this everyone anyone tries to joing it's can't resolve the connection. I've restored multiple back ups from days ago and not getting anything working.

    I've logged a ticket and am on hold to them but I don't speak German so a little concerned how this will go.

    EDIT: Got through to support. Looks like the UK Datasenter route isn't working. Sent them logs to help but so far nothing seems to work from the Xbox.

    submitted by /u/vj4
    [link] [comments]

    Host Error

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 07:12 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having an issue with staying connected to hosts? I tried a few servers, all with the same problem. I have a wired connection with high-speed internet.

    submitted by /u/professionalmopninja
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel