• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 17, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved I was bored while crafting element..

    ARK: Survival Evolved I was bored while crafting element..


    I was bored while crafting element..

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 02:13 AM PDT

    Idk if anyone has posted one like this here but here you go

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    Friendly Reminder: Tek Bridges Have been literally unusable for months

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 03:50 PM PDT

    Tek bridges were a great addition to the game, they worked fantastic. At some point Wildcard tried to fix a bug with them and it changed it, so no structure will snap to it any more. This causes them to auto decay in 12 hours making them unusable. Please don't forget about the dynamic bridges again :(

    submitted by /u/Kaykon
    [link] [comments]

    Got a cool colour mutation while I was breeding Thorny Dragons, and immediately knew what to name him

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 10:21 PM PDT

    Got a cool colour mutation while I was breeding Thorny Dragons, and immediately knew what to name him

    I doubt I'm the first to have this idea, but I got a good laugh out of it

    https://i.redd.it/2pc6ejtq1yg31.jpg

    submitted by /u/HeliumLord
    [link] [comments]

    Question about S+ Dynamic Pillars

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 09:33 AM PDT

    Question about S+ Dynamic Pillars

    So I wanna get a dynamic pillar vertical as seen in the screenshot below and it says it will provide foundation support if intersecting the ground or other foundation structure. Now I'm probably not understanding this correctly because I just started using dynamic pillars, but shouldn't the blue pillar in the screenshot then be not blue? Is there way of getting a pillar vertical like it is in the screenshot?

    https://i.redd.it/5mno6ahpc1h31.jpg

    submitted by /u/Thinus13
    [link] [comments]

    Mean looking parrot

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    Ue4 crash tried verifying files but still does nothing but crash

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 11:28 AM PDT

    My Creative Greenhouse Build on Ragnarok

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 11:23 AM PDT

    Maturation Speed and Imprinting

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    How can I calculate the amount of imprinting interval I need for the maturation speed that I have set? I remember using Syntac's Ragnarok Season 3 settings for this since it was working really well, but it seems that he deleted all of his server infos and I don't have it anymore.

    submitted by /u/YoYoHacktheShow
    [link] [comments]

    how do i, as they say, git gud?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 07:43 PM PDT

    i can like literally do nothing without dying

    submitted by /u/WhyShouldIChooseANam
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding Rates

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 10:15 AM PDT

    Yoyoyo, the boys and I are starting up a private server for us and I was wondering if you guys could help me out with some good breeding rates with the idea in mind that I am trying to breed for a lot of mutations and do some imprinting/stat mutating as well. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GiroNovum
    [link] [comments]

    Drops and cryopods

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    Do you guys think crafting cryos in drops will be removed?

    submitted by /u/miquismao
    [link] [comments]

    questions about rare flowers

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 10:38 PM PDT

    1: do rare flowers override the mechanic that makes dinos flee when low HP or high torpor?

    2: do rare flowers force dinos to agro you instead of a wild dino you just knocked out? if so, is this a guarantee or just a chance?

    submitted by /u/NexGenration
    [link] [comments]

    What is better dinos to take with you for the island boss fights? Wyverns or t Rex’s

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 04:34 AM PDT

    Where do you find deinonychus saddles on Valguero?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 03:33 PM PDT

    I have been running caves and drops recently looking for either rock elemental saddles or deinonychus saddles, no luck finding either. I am wondering if they only spawn in certain areas since I have seen other tribes with blueprints of the saddles, it would be good if anyone knew where to find them, or maybe chances of them spawning in drops.

    submitted by /u/thesaturatedchickenO
    [link] [comments]

    Do raised deinonychus produce unfertilized eggs?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 02:38 AM PDT

    i've had a set of 8 mate boosted females with an oviraptor boost for a day or so now and i've yet to get an unfertilized egg.

    what gives?

    submitted by /u/Antarioo
    [link] [comments]

    Aug 16th, 2019 - Dev Wipe Apocalypse

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 02:34 AM PDT

    Also known as the day the WC devs decided to dev wipe 80% of Ark Official's biggest tribes/servers (Xbox). This, in response to a duping glitch that was publicly exposed and allowed to continue for an entire week. (The current number of wiped servers is at 30+, and expected to keep climbing.)

    Pouring one out for all our brothers and sisters out there who have been taken by the WC *snap and lost everything today.

    RIP Ark on Xbox

    submitted by /u/AFluffyCow
    [link] [comments]

    Wildcard Fix Your Game

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    Mutations on console/without S+

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 09:44 PM PDT

    Hello all! I see a lot of players use the S+ mod for a lot of ark. But since I play on Xbox one, I can't do that. Do you guys know any good ways of stacking mutations (mainly for the boss arena). If not then is there any way of getting S+ on Xbox?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/superdiamond129
    [link] [comments]

    Single Player Settings Difficulty

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 08:15 PM PDT

    I play with SinglePlayer settings, mostly for the bosses and breeding, but something I've noticed is low level dinos. I have the "maximum difficulty" option checked, but SinglePlayer settings have a "difficulty offset" of 0.2. So am I playing on difficulty 5 with an offset if 0.2 meaning more low levels? Because I've seen and tamed 150s, they just seem very uncommon.

    submitted by /u/thackattack42
    [link] [comments]

    Why do dolphins/sharks/etc barely move? (XBOX ONE)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 04:24 PM PDT

    Hey, all! You've been a great help to me getting back into ark so I'm back with another question. I noticed that the wild dolphin, sharks, and some fish barely seem to move as if they almost have no animation. When I last played two years ago, I remember everything in the water moving around a lot and it all feeling really alive.

    Just checking to see if there's some kind of setting in singleplayer that's causing things in the water to be less "active" or if that's just the way they are now? It's kind of weird but maybe it's just me. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/hyperphonics
    [link] [comments]

    Starting as solo player

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 05:57 PM PDT

    Well I decided to start again as a solo player any tips?

    submitted by /u/miquismao
    [link] [comments]

    No high levels?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 05:03 PM PDT

    I'm returning to ark after a prettt long hiatus. I am trying to play through the game "chronologically" (Island>SE>Abb>Ext) and I'm on the island currently. I know the Island is predisposed to having less high level dinos, but I've barely seen anything over level 100 in like 3 days? Yes I'm on difficulty 5, yes I kill everything low level and even do dino wipes, but I just cannot find anything high level.

    submitted by /u/thackattack42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel