• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 18, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Character Data Exists, But Isn’t Syncing with my account.

    ARK on Xbox One Character Data Exists, But Isn’t Syncing with my account.


    Character Data Exists, But Isn’t Syncing with my account.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 09:46 PM PDT

    I run a cluster via Nitrado and have had the same character for the past 3 months. I transferred over to Extinction and back to Valguero, and everything was fine when I logged off. I logged back on the next day and it prompted me to make a new character. I checked Extinction, rolled it back a bit, and looked at Valguero again. I can't roll Valguero back as I have players who had been playing all day, but when I got back to my base, my character was very much alive and still in the tribe. I was wondering if I could reconnect to that character.

    submitted by /u/TheWorldDreamer
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox & PC] Freshly Wiped24/7 PvP Server

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 12:31 AM PDT

    Welcome to the World of Ark! Discord: https://discord.gg/xpmv3Zm This is a freshly made server for those looking for a fun and fair experience. Eventually this will become a cluster. We are a team of mid 20 adults (that are friends in real life) ready to give you guys the server you deserve! We're completely active, and even as admins we obey by the set rules. We're giving you guys weekly and weekendly events every week! Ranging from our own personal ideas to Ark premade events to give you guys the ability to have a variety of different unquie creatures along with an active and fun community. Aberration hits Ragnorok! An evenly balanced program is placed to give the world of Ragnorok the even amount of the various creatures of Aberration. We hope you have a great experience! ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Server Rates * 8x XP * 10x Harvest * 15x Tame * 25x Mature * Turret Damage 2.0x * Cave Damage 6.0x * Max Player Level 105 * Max Wild Dino Level 150 * Max Wild Wyvern Egg Level 190 * All Engrams (Boss Battles for Tek Engrams) *Structure Damage & Turret Damage is reduced during weekdays and normalized Fri-Sun to insure a better experience ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Player Stats [Health] 20 per point [Stamina] 20 per point [Oxygen] 200 per point [Food] 10 per point [Water] 10 per point [Weight] 1500 per point [Melee Damage] 20 per point [Movement Speed] 5 per point [Crafting Skill] 20 per point [Fortitude] 10 per point ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Custom Dinos Ragnorok *All Aberration Creatures

    submitted by /u/Seven9110
    [link] [comments]

    A quick question?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    Hi. I just started a server on ark xbox one through nintrado, i just wondered, if i enable admin cheats can you still earn achivements, im not trying to cheat progress, just wondering.

    submitted by /u/letsgobowlingnico
    [link] [comments]

    Help setting up ded server

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 07:26 PM PDT

    I have a windows 10 PC and im trying to crossplay to let my xbox and some friends play on a server together without a tether. I can't seem to find anywhere how to set this up. I tried to run the dedicated server through a second account with gold, invite my xbox account, and then join but i get into the loading screen and it just freezes or doesnt join. Am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/CyberAsylum3
    [link] [comments]

    GG Xbox Official PVP

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 09:31 AM PDT

    Last night gm Genie wiped 30 to 40 servers on xbox official all of these were the biggest servers in the game considered unraidable ark is dead on xbox pvp now #PanicProblems

    submitted by /u/devin6189
    [link] [comments]

    Duping Fixed?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 04:16 PM PDT

    Any idea if transfers have been unblocked with the recent update?

    submitted by /u/LiamShimmo
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone think she's okay to breed?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 03:37 AM PDT

    Ark Valguero: Tek Raid W/ My Son?!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 06:58 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel