• Breaking News

    Monday, September 9, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One 3 days ago I had no rexes. 🥺

    ARK on Xbox One 3 days ago I had no rexes. ��


    3 days ago I had no rexes. ��

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 11:24 AM PDT

    If I just trap a reaper queen on a paracer saddle is there anything stopping me from just walking it back up to the green zone?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 10:35 PM PDT

    Is it even possible to get one to walk up a ramp into the saddle?

    submitted by /u/Logran46
    [link] [comments]

    Is anybody else not able to join there dedicated servers on Xbox with a message saying “ could not retrieve address” being displayed?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 02:16 PM PDT

    Ark prim plus servers down?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 02:37 PM PDT

    Is anyone else unable to connect to any servers even after a reset?

    submitted by /u/The_Pot_Panda
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah i am dumb ass

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 10:38 AM PDT

    I was playing on a chill the island server and a guy with a mana wanted to trade my argy (194) so i said u can get her and 400 metals if u give me a quetzal so he accept i unclaim the argy and he killed. Yeah i know i was dumb as fuck but really ? When i started to like the game again and have pretty nice base ? (Yeah he destroyed my base after that) i dont know man i think thats why this isnt that popular

    submitted by /u/timelapsedfox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel