• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 8, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Wyvern Egg gang, inspired by my lasts adventures in Valguero 🐲❄️ (watercolor and gouache)

    ARK: Survival Evolved Wyvern Egg gang, inspired by my lasts adventures in Valguero ��❄️ (watercolor and gouache)


    Wyvern Egg gang, inspired by my lasts adventures in Valguero ��❄️ (watercolor and gouache)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    When you get a fully mutated baby with the highest parent stats but it wants quetzal kibble

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 02:43 PM PDT

    Second Tame to auto-Decay in minutes for me this weekend

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 03:30 AM PDT

    Is this a strategy game?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 08:07 AM PDT

    Are there any underwater caves on valg?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 04:44 AM PDT

    Therizino Stats For All Bosses?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 03:12 AM PDT

    Me and a few others are doing a challenge similar to Syntac where we play through all the canon maps in order. But I'm taking it a step further and using only Theriz for all bosses except King Titan. If there are any Therizino experts out there, help a man out and let me know what stats I should look for to fight each boss. Already have a decent saddle for them all and know I should be stocking them up on cakes before each fight.

    submitted by /u/Killert00ster
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a limit?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 02:28 AM PDT

    Simple question: Is there a limit to the amount of buildings I put? For example, if I wanted to make a small outpost for my tribe I could do that?

    I play too much garrys mod so I have to ask.

    submitted by /u/shrewynd
    [link] [comments]

    Can the seagull( icythyornis or whatever) be transfered to abb or no?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 12:58 AM PDT

    Stupid question but I am wondering if the seagull can be transferred to the dlc, aberration? There's not alot of salmon on abb or near the huge otter spawn so taming otters takes a bit of time and the effectiveness isn't the greatest

    submitted by /u/FieryCat221
    [link] [comments]

    Have they fixed xbox dedi servers not saving on the valguero map?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 09:09 PM PDT

    I'm definitely not going to pay Microsoft a fee to find out the hard way... again

    submitted by /u/Reefsmoke
    [link] [comments]

    Dies the Bloom Command on Xbox not work?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 11:54 AM PDT

    Im playing for the first time in years and I can't see anything if the sun is anywhere near my screen. How can I fix/change this?

    submitted by /u/LukXD99
    [link] [comments]

    Bought an AMD 5700XT GPU and now ARK crashes after 1 minute or less while loading or at main screen

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 06:50 PM PDT

    Anyone have any ideas as to how I fix this? links to the crash notice and my HWiNFO64 below

    Crash notice:

    https://imgur.com/mL1h3te

    HWinFO64:

    https://imgur.com/mTV1q1W

    submitted by /u/saltybass
    [link] [comments]

    Way to fast travel with items?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 01:43 PM PDT

    Basically the title. Looking for a way to use beds or something to fast travel, without having it drop all your items. Preferably something that can be placed on a Bronto. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/N_Komaeda
    [link] [comments]

    My Ratings on the Game ARK: Survival Evolved Based on my Opinion and my Experiences on "The Island"

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 07:44 PM PDT

    Hello all! Here are my ratings set in categories: Breeding, Combat, Taming/Riding, Gathering, and Miscellaneous.

    1. BREEDING

    My experience with breeding has been great. I like how mutations are rare, but I just wish they were a bit more common. PS4 does not have mods that add hatcheries to automatically incubate eggs, so I think it would be neat if something like that was added, maybe eggs could be put in TEK sleeping pods to give a 10% egg hatching speed boost. Egg hatching and maturation should be a little bit faster, and there should be a separate option to boost gestation speed.

    1. COMBAT

    I really like the combat features, especially spears breaking randomly. But that does suck early game when you make a spear, attack a Icthy or Dilo, then it breaks right when you use it. There should at least be 2 hits guaranteed. Also, in Creative Mode, weapons should not be able to break, and if that's not added, you should at least be able to repair it without having the resources.

    1. TAMING/RIDING

    Some of the taming features are off. Pteranodon did not have teeth, and instead scooped fish out of water. Pteranodons should not be able to be tamed right off the bat, but should have to be fed like Otters and Hesperonis, but would be able to feed it to them while they are knocked out. Riding dinosaurs is awkward while holding things on PS4. It should be the same as First Person instead of moving only with the right thumbstick.

    1. GATHERING

    Gathering is relatively okay right now, although it needs a couple improvements. First of all, Ankylos should be able to break stone being carried by Argys. Doedic can, why can't Ankylos? Also, resources should come back at least 5% faster.

    1. MISCELLANEOUS

    Nothing for miscellaneous really, although when in the admin command bar, the top 5 commands used should appear beside the bar as a separate pop-up tab.

    That's all from me! I hope this rating inspires you to make your own ratings!

    -ApatosaurusKing

    submitted by /u/ApatosaurusKing
    [link] [comments]

    Can game pass cross play with steam?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 03:37 PM PDT

    Hi all, I know there have been some posts specifically about play anywhere (which I thought was just like your xbox streaming to PC, not an actual PC game), but since game pass for PC launched, can people playing on that version play with people who have the game on Steam? Was excited to play with my friend who was going to try the game on game pass, didn't even cross my mind at first that we literally might not be able to play on the same platform. Anyone tried this? If its not supported, are there maybe any unofficial solutions, a mod or something?

    submitted by /u/Adastrous
    [link] [comments]

    Would like to know how to set up Spawn in SE

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 03:09 PM PDT

    i would like to make Trilobite and Eurypterid Spawn in the waters on the Oasis portion. there are 3 oasis and would like trilobite to spawn in 2 of them while making eurypterid spawn in one of the oasis. is there a possible way to do this? can someone point me to the location on how to make this happen. i look at the server configurations but i dont know hw to set it up.

    submitted by /u/Elitedrones
    [link] [comments]

    Summer Bash Event

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    How do i activate the Summer Bash Event if i missed it on singleplayer?

    submitted by /u/Real_Apex_Snake
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel