• Breaking News

    Friday, September 20, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Eat it Manticore!!!

    ARK on Xbox One Eat it Manticore!!!


    Eat it Manticore!!!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 05:02 PM PDT

    When you are entering the snow region, you realize you forgot armor and a weapon and you hear howls.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    Xbox ark plans

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 08:02 PM PDT

    Nitrado settings

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 01:43 PM PDT

    How do I get my dinos to quit spawning max level 300 and get them back to 150 max official stats. What setting do I need to change

    submitted by /u/justbc25
    [link] [comments]

    Season pass + game pass question

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 03:52 AM PDT

    So I have access to ark through game pass, if I buy the season pass for DLC content;

    1. Does that work, or do I need to actually own the game?

    If so, do I lose access to the season pass and the content if for some reason I don't continue getting game pass?

    submitted by /u/EraZedd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel