• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 8, 2019

    Ark PS4 Ark 2019 in a nutshell

    Ark PS4 Ark 2019 in a nutshell


    Ark 2019 in a nutshell

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 11:29 PM PDT

    Check my house out!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 03:03 PM PDT

    Does Ascending cause you to loose any of your progress?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 04:39 AM PDT

    Basically, my husband and I have been playing Ark offline in single player mode. We have a fantastic build and all of our favorite tames in the Hidden Oasis on The Island. We are wanting to continue on with the story but do not want to lose our base or Dino's or anything really on The Island. We also don't want to transfer our tames to the next game. We do want to take our player knowledge (engrams) and our points, but would still like to go on through to the next part of the story but be able to come back to the island when we wanted.

    I hope this makes sense and any feedback or tips in Regards to this would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/FancyKittyKat
    [link] [comments]

    Therizino Stats For All Bosses?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 03:12 AM PDT

    Me and a few others are doing a challenge similar to Syntac where we play through all the canon maps in order. But I'm taking it a step further and using only Theriz for all bosses except King Titan. If there are any Therizino experts out there, help a man out and let me know what stats I should look for to fight each boss. Already have a decent saddle for them all and know I should be stocking them up on cakes before each fight.

    submitted by /u/Killert00ster
    [link] [comments]

    Watch our raid base event live now!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 07:13 PM PDT

    http://www.twitch.tv/perceptivecomet?sr=a

    We have events on our dedicated server, and one of them is a raid base. A few are defending, and the rest of the server is able to try and take them down over the next few days! It's now perceptive's turn to have it be his "defend the base" opportunity. He's not live all the time, but when he is on, he is streaming.

    submitted by /u/b-radblue
    [link] [comments]

    Dinosaurs are maturing faster then the give care timer?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 02:33 PM PDT

    Is there a way I can set my game so the dinosaurs I breed aren't maturing before the give care timer? All the dinosaurs I have breed so far are maturing faster then the give care timer & it's making it so I can't imprint with them. The whole point of me breeding the dinosaurs I have is for the sates I can possibly get from imprinting with them as baby's but I can't do that if they mature to fast. I'm currently on a PS4 & playing single player mode atm I'm not to sure how to make my settings the way I want for this though.

    submitted by /u/Roses1901
    [link] [comments]

    I lost my Henry

    Posted: 06 Sep 2019 08:58 PM PDT

    Hi so I lost my Lvl 61 Raptor named Henry and I cant find him anywhere all I did was hop off of him and then he ran for the hills I did not think much of it and went on with taming a gallimimus but then I went to look for him and hes vanished any tips?

    submitted by /u/DayeBreak
    [link] [comments]

    The Island blinds me everytime I look into the water how can I fix this?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel