• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 7, 2019

    Ark PS4 Does anyone know a good spot to spawn karkarinos on Ragnarok that doesn't bug out and spawn hundreds of them??

    Ark PS4 Does anyone know a good spot to spawn karkarinos on Ragnarok that doesn't bug out and spawn hundreds of them??


    Does anyone know a good spot to spawn karkarinos on Ragnarok that doesn't bug out and spawn hundreds of them??

    Posted: 07 Sep 2019 06:38 AM PDT

    I have added a handful of Abberation and Extinction dinos to Ragnarok on my private server. However, the first code I tried spawned them in the volcano area and they were overspawning like crazy. I found another user's code which instead spawns them in the swamp yet again, they are spawning wayyyyy too much. I have found numerous posts about this so it seems like it's a known issue / bug.

    Does anyone have code that seems to work to spawn karkarinos in on Rag, without this issue?

    submitted by /u/mizugori
    [link] [comments]

    A little confused and need help

    Posted: 06 Sep 2019 07:52 PM PDT

    I am on scorched Earth and am trying to make cementing paste. I have chitin, keratin, stone, and mortar & pestle. But there is no option to make cementing paste in the m&p. What am I doing wrong? Tia.

    submitted by /u/Panda3391
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel