• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 5, 2019

    Ark PS4 Question About Baby Wyverns

    Ark PS4 Question About Baby Wyverns


    Question About Baby Wyverns

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    So. I hatched a 160 Lightning Wyvern. Went through hell to get the milk. I have one milk in its inventory and the rest in a preserving bin. It hasn't eaten the one milk yet and I'm getting concerned. Should I wait until it's food gets low and force feed it? Or am I just paranoid and impatient and it will eat on its own? I lost two pteranadon and almost my perfect tamed griffin to get this milk so I don't want to mess this up.

    submitted by /u/uhokuhokuhok
    [link] [comments]

    Go and join up

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    Problem with Nitrado Server (Help!!)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2019 08:53 PM PDT

    Is anyone else experiencing an issue with their Nitrado Server? When I go into the app, it says that the game folder is not currently available. I go into settings and it says Host System Offline.

    Possible related note: Any of my uploaded cryopods die instantly when I download them. Anybody know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/WarMachine870
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel