• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 19, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Me when someone says let’s go to the swamp in ark

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Me when someone says let’s go to the swamp in ark


    Me when someone says let’s go to the swamp in ark

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 10:56 PM PDT

    Omg ����

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 01:44 PM PDT

    Me raising babies on official...

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    23 air conditioners later, they’re finally incubating

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 08:15 AM PDT

    When your tribemate asks where his shotgun ammo is

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 04:33 AM PDT

    Wild card servers

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    I think i broke something..... i wil let you guys updated on my mutations ������

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 10:15 AM PDT

    It be like that

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 05:23 AM PDT

    Ark Jerky - Most Efficient preserving bin ratio

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 09:07 PM PDT

    "Throw in 2 stacks and come back tomorrow"

    3 Sparkpowder, 1 Oil, 1 meat... Simple, right? But, -burn rate -SPOILAGE

    How to maximize jerky efficiency in the preserving bin: I couldn't find an answer which included spoilage and burn rate, so I calculated myself... Then, I realized after your 6th stack of meat, it all spoils!!!

    Here's how to maximize your jerky game:

    Efficient Jerky AND Prime Jerky (best)

     (1) stack of prime ....uses 27 (2.1 spoil) (1) stack of meat .....uses 30 (5 spoil) (1) stack of oil .....uses 50 (2) stacks of spark ...uses 180 

    Efficient Jerky

     (1) stack of meat .....uses 30 (5 spoil) (1) stack of oil .....uses 25 (1) stacks of spark ...uses 105 

    Efficient Prime Jerky:

     (1) stack of prime ...uses 27 (2.1 spoil) (1) stack of oil .....uses 25 (1) stack of spark ....uses 115 

    MASS Jerky:

     (6) stacks of meat ...uses 152 (2) stacks of oil .....uses 152 (5) stacks of spark ...uses 437 *lose ~4.5 additional meat per additional stack *all spoils after 6 stacks (5800-6000 minutes) 

    MASS Prime Jerky:

     (10) stacks of prime ...uses 300 (116.2 spoil) (06) stacks of oil .....uses 534 (09) stacks of spark ...uses 858 *lose ~2.1 additional prime per additional stack *all spoils after 13 stacks 13340-13800 minutes 

    MASS Jerky AND Prime Jerky:

     (5) stacks of meat ....300 used (67.5 spoil) (5) stacks of prime ...300 used (31.7 spoil) (5) stacks of oil .....427 used (9) stacks of spark ...895 used 

    Bottom Line:

     Spoilage will severely ruin your output. Consider adding a stack of meat at 12/14 hour intervals instead. E.g., On your 6th stack of meat, you only produce 2 jerky! 
    submitted by /u/Zenastor
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding gone terribly wrong.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 03:35 PM PDT

    So I jumped on the other day, just a normal day on Ark. I was just cruising around my base doing maintenance, my brother was on but off flying looking for tames. So I'm just running around at full speed as you do when I hear this scuffling sound near the centre of my base.

    I go back and forth a few times thinking its one of my Dino's on wander. Now my base is basically a huge pillared platform with walls around and its over a waterfall/lagoon thing. So I go down under my base looking for this noise. Now I'd recently made an organic polymer farm and I was still trying to get the settings down pat for my server.

    So I continue my exploration, you can't see very far and its very claustrophobic in there so I pull out my pistol just in case a raptor or something had gotten under my base. Suddenly I hear this "Mawp" and as I turn around I see the flash of what looked like a penguin go behind a pillar. Suddenly my brain clicked and I was like "fuck no". I slowly turn around and there is a friggin penguin right in my face so I shoot it out of reaction as it "mawps" in my face and suddenly the classic slasher film came to life all of the sudden hundreds and I mean literally hundreds of penguins all aggro at once and they start mawping.

    So I'm there just shooting, not aiming just shooting as these penguins start their attack. They started bouncing me around under my base and finally got me into deeper water where I felt like a lonely fish surrounded by hungry penguins, they a fucking terrifying in the water where they literally swim circles around you. So at this point I'm laughing and yelling for my brother to come help me. He gets back ASAP and runs down stairs and saves me with the shotgun but quickly gets overwhelmed by the sheer numbers.

    Now that the penguins had aggroed on my brother I demolished some of the walls closing in the lower part of my base and watched as they literally swarmed out, I tried to release high level anything that could fit under there and everything I sent got killed in seconds, it probably took about 2 hours to clean out our penguin infestation and I would confidently say that we killed around 400 penguins.

    I later figured out what had happened, cause I'm using s+ I can stack foundations but I'm assuming that some of the eggs glitched into them and slowly over time they had enough food the keep them going and start a wild breeding pair and started a colony inside the foundation then as the foundation filled up it eventually had too many penguins in an area so started to spit them out under the base. So long story short kids, set your breeding right

    submitted by /u/SirPancakes11
    [link] [comments]

    Writers and Casual Players Wanted/Welcome! The Vale of Trial (Valguero RP - XBOX)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 10:06 AM PDT

    Vallis Periculum, the Vale of Trial, is a SE roleplay server with many PvP elements. As we grow, we will feature bi-weekly events, an in-game economy, and large-scale wars. Our court system helps keep honest people honest, for at any time their fellow players can make a court case against them to promote their kick or ban with substantial evidence. Our faction and land claim systems are directly integrated into the PvP of the server, all of which are based on roleplay elements. Our boosts are fairly balanced and they make for an enjoyable experience with no need to no-life the game.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rates are as follows:

    General XP: 2.5x (All actions that give XP also boosted by 2.5x) Harvest: 5x All Breeding Mechanics: 2.5x or .25x (Depending on if high=shorter times or not) AutoUnlockEngrams: True All Player Stats: 2x or 2.5x Taming: 5x

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    We ask that before you join the Ark server, you read through the shortened rules and register with our admin Weht. Discord Server: https://discord.gg/kwFXQA

    submitted by /u/PatrioticGentleman
    [link] [comments]

    Lag when riding deinonychus

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 10:03 AM PDT

    Im playing on ark valguero. Everytime i ride a deinonychus, the fps drops. Can anyone help please?

    submitted by /u/TwistedMemeBoi
    [link] [comments]

    By far the scariest thing I’ve seen in ark. Straight out of a horror movie ��

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    Pra os brasileiro taq um server bom pra jogar

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 09:48 AM PDT

    what dinos should i tame and take with me during cave runs

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 09:09 AM PDT

    abit new to the game

    submitted by /u/dtg2cool
    [link] [comments]

    saddles and armor keep turning into blueprints is there a fix for it?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    I drew an equus. And I am happy with the result!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 12:28 PM PDT

    Mortal Engines - No build server

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 08:47 AM PDT

    Has anyone ever tried a Mortal Engines style server, for those who aren't aware of the movie its main premise is that cities are no longer stationary and are instead built on huge lumbering vehicles that move around Europe and are pretty much permanently in the move. I always thought Ark would be great for this sort of thing with a few modifications of course. Extra ark would be great as it gives platform options on the Karkinos, Trike and Mammoth, perhaps there's other mods like these that might enhance the gameplay and add more saddle options.

    Ideally I would like to have small admin outposts around the world and perhaps bridges. No fly could be a real possibility as well. Valguero would be a good map to run this on as it has a lot of land accessible areas, The center could be a pain in the butt without the ability to fly. I think allowing each tribe to build a 5x5 base (with unlimited height) in a no PvP build area Wouldn't be iut of the question.

    Increasing the weight limit and the platform structure limit might be necessary as you still want people to build and not be able due to being so overburdened.

    Which brings me to a few questions... 1. Is it possible to restrict building on the ground and only allow structures to be placed on platforms/rafts? Snappy saddles with extensions and banning foundations could work possibly but maybe there's a cleaner way 2. Are there any mods or settings that can restrict building to a certain area or biome? 3. Is there a way to limit the amount of turrets that can be placed on a platform to something like 5 or 10 turrets? Even at the expense of only being able to place the same turret amounts on land in a given area. 4. Are there any problems you can see arising or perhaps exploits to look out for and also any mods which might enhance the experience

    Any server owners thinking about stealing my idea go right ahead just don't forget to send me an invite!

    submitted by /u/samithedood
    [link] [comments]

    Join ��AURA Ark 24/7 PvP Cluster��!!! WE Are FRESHLY wiped! AURA is a balanced server with slightly boosted rates. We host awesome, large-scale events where you can win amazing prizes. 8-Map Cluster: Ragnarok Valguero, Extinction Aberration The Island The Center and a NO RULES map with more to come!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 08:44 AM PDT

    join our discord https://discord.gg/SmnuX4s

    Join 🔥AURA Ark 24/7 PvP Cluster🔥!!! WE Are FRESHLY wiped!!! AURA is a balanced server with slightly boosted rates. We host awesome, large-scale events where you can win amazing prizes. Check out our hype video to see what we are about: https://youtu.be/qqy2DunyKS0! Join our https://discord.gg/SmnuX4s to see rules, stats, and meet the community.

    8-Map Cluster: Ragnarok, Valguero, Extinction, Aberration, The Island, Events-Only Ragnarok, The Center and a NO RULES map with more to come!!!

    • ⚡️ XP = 4x ⚡️
    • 🦖Taming = 10x 🦖
    • 🌲Harvesting = 6.5x🌲
    • 👶Maturation = 8x 👶
    • 💏Cuddle Interval = 0.5 💏
    • 🥚Egg Laying Interval = 0.5 🥚
    • 🐣Hatching Speed = 20x 🐣
    • 🛡Max Tribe: 8 🛡
    • 🏃‍♂️ Boosted Weight & Stamina 🏃‍♂️
    • 💣Offline Raid Protection is OFF 💣
    • 📚Custom Stack Mod 📚
    • 🔸Custom Beaver Dams 🔸
    • ✨Slight Easy Craft for Electronics, Polymer, and CP ✨
    • ♾Unlimited Engram Points ♾
    • ▪️Structure Pickup Timer = 1 hour ▪️
    submitted by /u/Vodzakovic
    [link] [comments]

    When someone says that there going to raid the alpha tribe but you already tried in the past with 70 Dino’s but u ran into a wild giga

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 11:35 PM PDT

    Dinos with knockback.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 07:58 AM PDT

    A lot has changed over the couple of months since I've been away. Wanted to understand which dinos had knockback capabilities.

    Which have the ability to knock back golems?

    Which have the ability to knock back gigas?

    submitted by /u/Ready4aMuhsment
    [link] [comments]

    Hacker on a server I normally play on (max Dino level is level 350)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2019 07:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel