• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 22, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Best places to go basilisk taming?

    ARK on Xbox One Best places to go basilisk taming?


    Best places to go basilisk taming?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 05:18 AM PDT

    I'm looking to tame a basilisk but I can't seem to find any good ones. I regularly check the portal area, the platform by the fertile lake and some areas of the spine, but so far the best one I've seen is a 108. Does anyone know any areas where there are a few basilisk spawns close together or if certain areas are better for finding high level ones than others?

    submitted by /u/shipwayy
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado server possibly glitched?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 12:16 AM PDT

    Hello all! I am renting a server through Nitrado and I have come across several unusual issues. First off, whenever I try to change the Dino mating interval it will not change no matter what I do (I am aware that you are to restart the server after changing a setting), the xp bar for players and dinos is some astronomically high number for the next level and similarly to my first issue, no matter what I do to change the baby maturation speed nothing changes. Any and all help is appreciated, thank you very much in advance!

    submitted by /u/Reilly_Powell
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know some tips and tricks to raiding?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:40 PM PDT

    I have some experience with raiding. I've seen people mek rush, both legitimately and with duped meks. I've seen people bring their soakers and drain the turrets and get in that way. "Boat Cities" on Ragnarok seem near unraidable. What's a different tactic to hitting bases that some of ya'll use?

    submitted by /u/Varsinic
    [link] [comments]

    Arkpocalypse reset?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 02:25 PM PDT

    Me and the tribe started on the center server, and it wiped way before we expected, does the countdown on the screen mean nothing?

    submitted by /u/cannabinator
    [link] [comments]

    Hey,I’m a newbie. Anyone wanna play?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    Brand new,never played before. User is KittyKing11637

    submitted by /u/NovaK33
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Play-anywhere Legacy Server saves

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 12:05 PM PDT

    If I download ark on my PC through Microsoft store, the play anywhere version. Can I play old Xbox legacy server saves through offline single player like PC can with their old legacy saves? Or is the only way to play console legacy saves is through a paid nitrado server?

    submitted by /u/Mal_San
    [link] [comments]

    What button do you press to pick up Dino’s with a flyer? I’ve set my solo pve world to allow it, but can’t figure the button on Xbox. Thank yoooou

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 02:40 AM PDT

    What button do you press to pick up Dino's with a flyer? I've set my solo pve world to allow it, but can't figure the button on Xbox. Thank yoooou

    submitted by /u/fluro-brown
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel