• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 24, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One how do you save gravestones?/pumpkins

    ARK on Xbox One how do you save gravestones?/pumpkins


    how do you save gravestones?/pumpkins

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 07:14 PM PDT

    Skeleton dinos singleplayer

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 08:14 PM PDT

    Has anyone found a skeleton Dino on singleplayer yet? I think my games bugged, they literally aren't spawning for me.

    submitted by /u/luke1528
    [link] [comments]

    Ark's bugs

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 06:25 PM PDT

    Ark has been out for a very long time and it is still infested with so many bugs it makes my skin crawl. Still I was an avid loyal fan because there was nothing else like it and nothing could compare. Then Atlas released for Xbox, I play on Xbox so I have it a shot. Knowing it didn't have the best reviews I went in with an open mind.

    It's been what 9 months since Atlas's rocky PC launch and now with the Xbox launch the game is AMAZING! I've been playing for a week, no bugs, no glitches, no problems and I can tell you now from experience it really is Ark 2.0 in every good way possible. The graphics are better the functions of everything are smoother, it's absolutely amazing.

    The best example I can give of what will blow your mind is try he game in solo mode and spawn in 3 items. A grapling hook, climbing pick and a glide suit. Then go scale a mountain. The experience will change your perspective of Ark, I kid you not! The fluid motion of the reusable hand thrown grapling hook where you can swing in any direction, climb, repel and jump off it and switch to your climbing pick them jump and extend your glide suit to fly around. It's amazing! I absolutely LOVE Atlas! It feels like Ark but the next generation!

    submitted by /u/Saraphiene1
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best and easiest way to kill jellyfish?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 11:50 AM PDT

    So Fear Evolved 3 is only for Official Servers, or can we put it on a dedicated server too?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 12:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel